You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Second pre-season friendly for Bayern

News that's automatically retrieved from the official FC Bayern Munich website.

Second pre-season friendly for Bayern

Postby FCBayernNews » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:15 pm

The Bayern pros reported back for training a week ago, and the fans who flocked to the Säbener Strasse saw an impressive display by the small group that took to the training ground on Saturday morning. The players usually needed only one touch of the ball to find a team-mate, be it in positional rondo drills or in practice matches of five against four.

Only nine outfield players and two goalkeepers worked out under Carlo Ancelotti's auspices as the reserves, the U-19s and the U-17s all had friendlies on Saturday. Juan Bernat, who had to watch his workload in the last few days after taking a knock, and Jérôme Boateng hit the gas again. Franck Evina was the only young talent to join the pros.

On Sunday FC Bayern face FSV Erlangen-Bruck at Herzogenaurach's Adi Dassler Sportplatz in the second pre-season friendly. The match kicks off at 17.00 CEST, and Thomas Müller & Co hope to prove once more the string of demanding workouts has paid off.
FCBayernNews
News fetcher

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Second pre-season friendly for Bayern

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:37 pm

FCBayernNews wrote:The Bayern pros reported back for training a week ago, and the fans who flocked to the Säbener Strasse saw an impressive display by the small group that took to the training ground on Saturday morning. The players usually needed only one touch of the ball to find a team-mate, be it in positional rondo drills or in practice matches of five against four.

Only nine outfield players and two goalkeepers worked out under Carlo Ancelotti's auspices as the reserves, the U-19s and the U-17s all had friendlies on Saturday. Juan Bernat, who had to watch his workload in the last few days after taking a knock, and Jérôme Boateng hit the gas again. Franck Evina was the only young talent to join the pros.

On Sunday FC Bayern face FSV Erlangen-Bruck at Herzogenaurach's Adi Dassler Sportplatz in the second pre-season friendly. The match kicks off at 17.00 CEST, and Thomas Müller & Co hope to prove once more the string of demanding workouts has paid off.

I have a very strong feeling about Evina

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:13 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
FCBayernNews wrote:The Bayern pros reported back for training a week ago, and the fans who flocked to the Säbener Strasse saw an impressive display by the small group that took to the training ground on Saturday morning. The players usually needed only one touch of the ball to find a team-mate, be it in positional rondo drills or in practice matches of five against four.

You mean like how the board will say we don't need a backup striker for the CL because we have Evina to play against Real Madrid?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:22 pm

MUTU wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:

You mean like how the board will say we don't need a backup striker for the CL because we have Evina to play against Real Madrid?

No.... but as a future star

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Roonzil » Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:34 pm

Did Evina play today? Or is he fit to play tomorrow?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby Lukas » Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:45 pm

Must admit I don't usually pay much attention to pre season friendlies, apart from maybe the Audi Cup if I remember, but do we always play, no disrespect intended, such low standard teams at the beginning? What are they, 5th tier?
Lukas
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
England

Postby MUTU » Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:45 am

Lukas wrote:Must admit I don't usually pay much attention to pre season friendlies, apart from maybe the Audi Cup if I remember, but do we always play, no disrespect intended, such low standard teams at the beginning? What are they, 5th tier?

Yes it's normal because at this point the vast majority of the main squad is not available. In the first friendly we had 4 household names... Starke, Hummels, Mueller and Coman.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Return to Official FC Bayern News