You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Pro terms for Felix Götze

News that's automatically retrieved from the official FC Bayern Munich website.

Pro terms for Felix Götze

Postby FCBayernNews » Thu May 25, 2017 1:35 pm

FC Bayern have signed Felix Götze on a professional contract. The defender has agreed pro terms with the German record champions through 30 June 2019.

The younger brother of world champion and ex-Bayern pro Mario Götze joined FC Bayern in 2014, playing for the U-17s and the U-19s, finishing runners-up with the latter this season. Head coach Carlo Ancelotti called up the 19-year-old for the pro squad for some Bundesliga and Champions League matches this season. Götze has made several appearances in friendlies, including the 1-0 victory over Manchester City in front of a 68,000 crowd at the Allianz Arena in summer pre-season.

"I'm happy to get a chance as a pro at FC Bayern, and I'll give it everything to play my part in the team's success," commented Götze.

"We're delighted we've secured the services of another highly-talented player," said Hermann Gerland, head of sports at FC Bayern Campus: "He's demonstrated his potential in training sessions with the pros and also in the German U-19 championship final."
FCBayernNews
News fetcher

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Return to Official FC Bayern News