You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

New Audis for the FCB stars

News that's automatically retrieved from the official FC Bayern Munich website.

New Audis for the FCB stars

Postby FCBayernNews » Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:15 pm

One event at the start of every new season has become a much loved tradition at FC Bayern: the day the players take delivery of their new Audis. Following morning training at the Säbener Strasse facility, coach Carlo Ancelotti and his men boarded the team bus for the transfer to Ingolstadt, where captain Philipp Lahm and Co reported to the Audi Forum for the ceremony.

After the official handover by Audi CEO Rupert Stadler and a group photograph, Ancelotti and his men signed autographs and posed for snapshots with the large crowd of FCB fans at the factory. Striker Robert Lewandowski competed with a fan in the Audi Champion Shot, a test of shooting accuracy mounted in the boot of an Audi A1, with the pro giving convincing evidence of his scoring ability.

The preferred option among the FCB stars this year is the Audi RS 6 Avant 4.0 TFSI quattro, ordered by no fewer than eight players including Jérôme Boateng, Xabi Alonso and Javi Martínez. “They’re always fantastic cars,” said Boateng during the annual handover event hosted by the manufacturer, one of FC Bayern’s stockholders. “This is a great car, very beautiful both outside and inside.”

Lewandowski, Mats Hummels  and four other players went for the Audi RS 7 Sportback 4.0 TFSI quattro. Thomas Müller, saying he likes his car “small, compact and a little less of a standout” selected an RS Q3 performance 2.5 TFSI quattro, while family men Lahm and Arjen Robben each drove away in a roomy Audi Q7 3.0 TDI quattro. “It’s something very nice every year!” the Dutch ace smiled.
FCBayernNews
News fetcher

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: New Audis for the FCB stars

Postby sterndessudens » Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:42 am

Can I trade my 1 month old Honda Civic 10th gen for an Audi RS7 (or even RS6, RS4 or RS3)? They really look hot and sexy especially when I see the RS series on my rear view mirror. FCB, hook me up!
FC Bayern, Stern des Südens, du wirst niemals untergehn...

Mehmet Scholl once offered a mixtape CD to Oliver Kahn. Kahn replied: Do you want me to shoot myself? Keep your crap to yourself.
sterndessudens
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Australia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:35 pm

So what do the players do with the old cars every year?
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:45 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:So what do the players do with the old cars every year?

Probably just smash them into a tree for the fun of it.

It would be interesting to see what price they would fetch if they're sold. I'm sure people would be ready to pay more if they know it belonged to a Bayern player than a random person.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Achilles » Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:56 pm

They selling them as "used cars, perfect condition" to some dealers maybe in a low cost? Leasing them to some Bayern employees or offer them as a gift to a family member.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Postby tflags » Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:12 pm

In Bayern's case they are leased as company employees cars and must be returned at the end of the term. Hardly anyone keeps them since they get very affordable rates, albeit the cars are usually low rated models (slow sellers) that the company likes to promote. As to what happens afterwards usually in their cases top rated employees can get them as second hand models.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby sterndessudens » Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:00 pm

Except that 1 time when Pep totalled his RS6. They are slow sellers since most people would rather buy a Range Rover, Porsche, Italian or a GTR with the same costs. These RS cars cost over €150000.
FC Bayern, Stern des Südens, du wirst niemals untergehn...

Mehmet Scholl once offered a mixtape CD to Oliver Kahn. Kahn replied: Do you want me to shoot myself? Keep your crap to yourself.
sterndessudens
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Australia

Postby tflags » Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:21 pm

sterndessudens wrote:Except that 1 time when Pep totalled his RS6. They are slow sellers since most people would rather buy a Range Rover, Porsche, Italian or a GTR with the same costs. These RS cars cost over €150000.

I thought Pep got the big 8; can't remember if it was an S8 or standard A8. Maybe he changed it later.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Return to Official FC Bayern News