You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Löw 'keeping an eye' on Ulreich

News that's automatically retrieved from the official FC Bayern Munich website.

Löw 'keeping an eye' on Ulreich

Postby FCBayernNews » Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:00 pm

Sven Ulreich has hopes of getting called up for the Germany squad and even participating in the World Cup finals. "We're keeping an eye on him," said Germany head coach Joachim Löw during half-time in Saturday's top match. Ulreich, who has been deputising for the sidelined Manuel Neuer for months, has improved in terms of build-up play and one-on-one situations, according to Löw.

Löw counts on Neuer for the World Cup finals in Russia. The four-time World's Best Goalkeeper is continuing his rehab programme in warmer climes. "I called him this week, he's confident. He hopes to resume the squad programme soon," according to Löw: "I assume everything's okay. He's incredibly important for our team of course, he's the best."

In 2010 former Bayern keeper Hans-Jörg Butt was called up for the World Cup finals in South Africa at short notice.
FCBayernNews
News fetcher

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Löw 'keeping an eye' on Ulreich

Postby America USA » Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:56 pm

Sven has done a really good job since Neuer’s injury. Nice to see his hardwork getting noticed. Hopefully he gets selected for the March friendly games.
America USA
I post all the time

Return to Official FC Bayern News