You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Lewandowski named Player of the Season

News that's automatically retrieved from the official FC Bayern Munich website.

Lewandowski named Player of the Season

Postby FCBayernNews » Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:45 pm

What an accolade for Robert Lewandowski! The FC Bayern striker has been named Player of the Season in a poll conducted by football magazine 11 Freunde. Last season's Bundesliga top scorer claimed 52 votes.

"I'm very proud of this accolade. The jury consists of many personalities who have achieved everything in football," Lewandowski commented on the title. Among others, Germany head coach Joachim Löw, Germany women's coach Silvia Neid and goalkeeping legend Oliver Kahn are jury members. "I'd like to thank my team-mates in particular, they made it very easy for me to score last year. I hope we'll have similar success in the upcoming season."

Lewandowski is followed by Borussia Dortmund's Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang on 47 votes and Munich man Thomas Müller on 31 points.
FCBayernNews
News fetcher

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Lewandowski named Player of the Season

Postby MUTU » Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:15 pm

In the meantime, kicker's winner of the German Footballer of the Year award, Boateng, didn't make it into the top 3 of 11 Freunde.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Return to Official FC Bayern News