You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Last workout of the week, Coman running

News that's automatically retrieved from the official FC Bayern Munich website.

Last workout of the week, Coman running

Postby FCBayernNews » Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:15 pm

After four energy-sapping training sessions this week the FC Bayern players now have three days off. While Carlo Ancelotti is representing the Bundesliga at the European Elite Club Coaches Forum in Nyon, assistant coaches Paul Clement and Davide Ancelotti led the final training session before the long weekend on Thursday.

Carlo Ancelotti remains laid-back despite losing his international players after the very first league match: “That's football. As coaches, we have to be able to manage in situations like this from time to time because national teams are also important. I hope nothing happens to them and none of the players come back injured.”

In the meantime, the injury situation at the club is easing bit by bit. Douglas Costa and Renato Sanches are both now able to take part in large parts of the team training sessions. On Thursday, Kingsley Coman resumed running at the facility, around two weeks after his ankle injury. And Arjen Robben has also been working intensively on his comeback on an individual basis. 
FCBayernNews
News fetcher

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Last workout of the week, Coman running

Postby MUTU » Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:09 pm

FCBayernNews wrote:Douglas Costa and Renato Sanches are both now able to take part in large parts of the team training sessions.

Wait I thought that Renato Sanches had recovered and was already on the bench against Bremen. How come he's now unable to complete the full team training sessions?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Last workout of the week, Coman running

Postby JANCKER » Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:10 pm

MUTU wrote:
FCBayernNews wrote:Douglas Costa and Renato Sanches are both now able to take part in large parts of the team training sessions.

Wait I thought that Renato Sanches had recovered and was already on the bench against Bremen. How come he's now unable to complete the full team training sessions?

Maybe they want the Portuguese NT to believe so... :-$
Neuer - Boateng, Martínez, Hummels - Kimmich, Thiago, Alaba - Bernardeschi, Müller, Coman - Lewandowski
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Return to Official FC Bayern News