You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

'It was easier after the first goal'

News that's automatically retrieved from the official FC Bayern Munich website.

'It was easier after the first goal'

Postby FCBayernNews » Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:30 pm

FC Bayern made an impressive start to the 2016/17 Champions League campaign, and the Munich men were accordingly pleased on Tuesday evening: "Of course we're delighted at the result," said Thomas Müller, who rounded off his birthday with a goal. Manuel Neuer too drew a positive conclusion: "We saw a commanding display."

Reaction to Bayern v Rostov

Carlo Ancelotti: "We made a good start to the Champions League. It was difficult at the beginning because there was very little space. We relied on crosses. It was easier after the first goal. I'm very pleased. We're able to compete for the title, but our first goal is to win the group."

Ivan Daniliants (FC Rostov coach): "We've never encountered so strong opponents. My team tried to be well organised and create chances, but it wasn't enough. The Bavarians are very quick and very strong phyiscally. That cost a lot of energy. We lost against champions."
FCBayernNews
News fetcher

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: 'It was easier after the first goal'

Postby JANCKER » Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:43 am

FCBayernNews wrote:Ivan Daniliants (FC Rostov coach): "We've never encountered so strong opponents. My team tried to be well organised and create chances, but it wasn't enough. The Bavarians are very quick and very strong physically. That cost a lot of energy. We lost against champions."

Berdyev will fire your ass. :P
Take a deep breath and repeat after me… GOOS-FRA-BA... GOOSFRABA...
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Return to Official FC Bayern News