You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Gnabry joins Hoffenheim on loan

News that's automatically retrieved from the official FC Bayern Munich website.

Gnabry joins Hoffenheim on loan

Postby FCBayernNews » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:10 pm

Serge Gnabry is moving from FC Bayern München to fellow Bundesliga side Hoffenheim on loan with immediate effect. The 21 year-old, who played for Werder Bremen last season and signed a three-year deal at Bayern in June, is being loaned out to the Europa League participants for one year until 30 June 2018.

“Serge expressed a wish to go out on loan for a year in order to get more match experience,” said Karl-Heinz Rummenigge. “He’s guaranteed to get that at a high level in Hoffenheim. After a year Serge will return to FC Bayern.” The CEO of FC Bayern München AG continued: “On behalf of the club I wish Serge Gnabry all the best in Hoffenheim and also thank Hoffenheim for the earnest and constructive discussions which led to this agreement.”
FCBayernNews
News fetcher

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Gnabry joins Hoffenheim on loan

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:41 pm

TSGH are in the UCL for now...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Return to Official FC Bayern News