You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

FC Bayern sign Niklas Süle and Sebastian Rudy

News that's automatically retrieved from the official FC Bayern Munich website.

FC Bayern sign Niklas Süle and Sebastian Rudy

Postby FCBayernNews » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:05 am

FC Bayern have completed the signings of Niklas Süle (21) and Sebastian Rudy (26) from TSG 1899 Hoffenheim. The two Germany internationals will join the German record champions on 1 July 2017. Sebastian Rudy signed a three-year contract binding him to the club until 30 June 2020, whereas Süle put his name to a five-year contract until 30 June 2022.

"It's an absolute dream for me to go to Munich. FC Bayern are one of the greatest clubs in the world," said Rudy. "In terms of it being a farewell I feel a little wistful too," declared Hoffenheim's home-grown talent Süle, but also pointed to the great chance of "maturing further with one of the best teams in the world."
FCBayernNews
News fetcher

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: FC Bayern sign Niklas Süle and Sebastian Rudy

Postby Mohanizzle » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:22 am

The two signings in my opinion comes with contrasting fortunes; it's quite easy to see that of Rudy as a player who could quite be a surplus to requirement to the squad. Süle on the other hand is a wonderful young aggressive defender who comes in a period when the club needs a reliable backup to the inconsistent injury prone defensive partnership. Süle could have been a wonderful addition to the squad this January window considering the fact Badstuber had been loaned out!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mohanizzle
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby Achilles » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:36 am

Bravooo
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tflags » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:30 pm

Mohanizzle wrote:it's quite easy to see that of Rudy as a player who could quite be a surplus to requirement to the squad. Süle on the other hand is a wonderful young aggressive defender who comes in a period when the club needs a reliable backup to the inconsistent injury prone defensive partnership.

I see it the other way around. I think Rudy is needed at least equally if not more than Sule. With Alonso leaving there's only Vidal and Thiago left as realistic options. Sanches is error prone yet and needs some time to develop.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:58 pm

Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Return to Official FC Bayern News