You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

FC Bayern sign Corentin Tolisso

News that's automatically retrieved from the official FC Bayern Munich website.

FC Bayern sign Corentin Tolisso

Postby FCBayernNews » Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:10 pm

FC Bayern Munich have signed Olympique Lyonnais midfielder Corentin Tolisso. The 22-year-old France international has put pen to paper on a five-year deal with the German record champions.

Following a medical in Munich and the contract signing, the 1.81m central midfielder, who scored 14 times for Lyon last season, said: “I had a wonderful time at Lyon, and I’m very thankful for that. Now I’m really pleased to be at one of the best clubs in Europe. I have great aims for my time at FC Bayern. Today is a great day for me.”

FC Bayern Munich chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge said: “We’re really pleased we’ve been able to sign such a young and interesting player ahead of stiff competition from abroad. Corentin Tolisso was Carlo Ancelotti’s wish for our midfield.”
FCBayernNews
News fetcher

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Return to Official FC Bayern News