You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Facts and stats from the Leverkusen clash

News that's automatically retrieved from the official FC Bayern Munich website.

Facts and stats from the Leverkusen clash

Postby FCBayernNews » Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:00 pm

These days, the statisticians don't just count the goals and cards in a Bundesliga fixture. Passing, possession and touches of the ball are just a few of the figures on offer. Sunday's 5-1 victory at home to Bayer Leverkusen featured the usual crop of fascinating facts and details, including a super-efficient three goals from three shots for Mario Gomez. fcbayern.de has pored over the match stats and picked out the highlights.

Facts and stats from the Leverkusen clash:

3 - Mario Gomez shot at goal three times - and scored a hat-trick, taking him to the top of the Bundesliga scoring chart.

4 - Bayern have benefited from four own goals this term, more than any other team in the league. Leverkusen skipper Simon Rolfes was the unlucky man on Saturday.

4 - Gomez now has four hat-tricks for Bayern, although Sunday's triple strike against Leverkusen was the first 'pure' hat-trick - three goals in one half with no goal by any other player in between - in his Bundesliga career.

15 - Bayern have now scored at least once in their last 15 league fixtures, the longest such streak in the Bundesliga.

21.5 - Bayer Leverkusen have not won a league game in Munich for 21 and a half years. Back in October 1989, an FCB side coached by Jupp Heynckes fell 1-0. Since then, the fixture has produced 19 home wins and five draws.

41 - Bayern controlled only 41 percent of the possession, their lowest figure of the season.

57 - Philipp Lahm was the 'busiest' Munich player with 57 touches of the ball. Leverkusen's best player, Stefan Reinartz, scored almost twice as many with 107 touches.

66 - Bayern now have 66 goals in the Bundesliga, more even than leaders Dortmund.

85 - Daniel van Buyten topped the tackling stats by winning 85 percent of his challenges.

100 - Bayern have played 100 league games at the Allianz Arena since it opened in summer 2005. The record: 72 wins, 19 draws and only nine defeats.

103 - FCB now have 103 goals in competitive fixtures this season.

381 - Munich keeper Jörg Butt is up to 381 Bundesliga appearances, making him the most experienced player currently at the club.

1,035,000 - As of Sunday, more than a million customers have attended matches at the Allianz Arena this term. Munich's last 146 home and away league matches have been played to sell-out crowds.
FCBayernNews
News fetcher

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Facts and stats from the Leverkusen clash

Postby Element » Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:02 pm

FCBayernNews wrote:41 - Bayern controlled only 41 percent of the possession, their lowest figure of the season.

NO POSSESSION FOOTBALL BUT MANY GOALS

LVG

80% Possession but no goals

FCBayernNews wrote:100 - Bayern have played 100 league games at the Allianz Arena since it opened in summer 2005. The record: 72 wins, 19 draws and only nine defeats.

WOW AMAZING
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby The Spyware » Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:11 pm

and all the nine defeats were very crucial and embarrassing and ended in us being dumped of competitions

0/2 against AC Milan
2/3 against Inter
0/1 (*2) against Schalke
1/3 against Dortmund

:evil:
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby Element » Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:18 pm

The Spyware wrote:0/2 against AC Milan
2/3 against Inter
0/1 (*2) against Schalke
1/3 against Dortmund

you forgot the one that actually has put us in this SH!T

Hannover 3-1 Bayern

and also the worst one , Koeln 3-2 Bayern after LEading 0-2
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby The Spyware » Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:20 pm

^^ go and wash your face :lol:
I am talking about our 9 defeats in the Allianz Arena
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby Element » Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:24 pm

The Spyware wrote:^^ go and wash your face
I am talking about our 9 defeats in the Allianz Arena

I guess I need One

But you cant Blame me

5-1

then watched Bayerns WOMEN in Stadium winning 4-0

then ate lots of Chips and chocolate

made AN AWESOME Girl laugh out Loud today

Did not study anything today

and all am thinking of right now is Buying Headsets and Sunglasses

so am sure that I cant Be Blamed :P
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby The Spyware » Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:27 pm

hahahaha nice to have a good day in your medical studying life :lol:
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby CroCHEF » Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:36 pm

57 - Philipp Lahm was the 'busiest' Munich player with 57 touches of the ball. Leverkusen's best player, Stefan Reinartz, scored almost twice as many with 107 touches.

This is very strange
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby eliasov » Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:12 am

CroCHEF wrote:

This is very strange

he is the leader :D
ImageImage
eliasov
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:11 am

FCBayernNews wrote:3 - Mario Gomez shot at goal three times - and scored a hat-trick, taking him to the top of the Bundesliga scoring chart.

The first thing I thought when I read this is "That's impossible! He's called Gomiss for a reason!" :mrgreen: :lol:

FCBayernNews wrote:41 - Bayern controlled only 41 percent of the possession, their lowest figure of the season.

Big slap in the face for LVG. :)

FCBayernNews wrote:85 - Daniel van Buyten topped the tackling stats by winning 85 percent of his challenges.

And the world has officially gone crazy
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby MUTU » Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:49 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
FCBayernNews wrote:85 - Daniel van Buyten topped the tackling stats by winning 85 percent of his challenges.

And the world has officially gone crazy

Believe it or not, Daniel van Buyten always tops our tackling stats. The only problem is that he's so slow to turn that occasionally they get past him before he has a chance to even make a tackle. However, when he does try to tackle, he almost always wins the ball, you have to give him that.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby CroCHEF » Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:11 am

eliasov wrote:
CroCHEF wrote:

This is very strange

he is the leader :D

yea i know, but only 57 touches, Bayern look like Arsenal against Barca lol
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Return to Official FC Bayern News