You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Emery: Bayern play at a great level

News that's automatically retrieved from the official FC Bayern Munich website.

Emery: Bayern play at a great level

Postby FCBayernNews » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:55 pm

The Paris Saint-Germain delegation arrived in Munich on Monday evening and examined the Allianz Arena turf after completing the final training session at home. Coach Unai Emery and forward Edinson Cavani then had an appointment at Bayern's home stadium: the press conference prior to the prestigious encounter between FC Bayern and Paris in Europe's premier club competition.

"It's a big match," the Spanish coach said, expecting an entertaining evening for football fans: "Two big teams with the world's best players face off. It's going to be a great footballing spectacle!" Emery called the encounter "a big test. FC Bayern play at a great level. I think it'll be a great experience. I trust my team a lot."

Lessons from Barcelona

"We have a lot of respect for FC Bayern. They're a strong team, they've won many titles in footballing history," commented forward Edinson Cavani. The men from the French capital hold all the aces, three points clear of the German record champions at the top of the table, so the goal is clear: "It's great motivation for me to finish first with Bayern in our group. We're at the top and we want to remain there," according to Cavani.

Bayern need to win by a four-goal margin if they want to topple PSG from their perch. Some football fans will remember the do-or-die encounter between Paris and FC Barcelona, when the Frenchmen were knocked out after a 4-0 home victory. But Paris have learned their lessons from the 6-1 away defeat, according to Emery: "It was a good lesson. Now we're on a new path."
FCBayernNews
News fetcher

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Emery: Bayern play at a great level

Postby MUTU » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:58 pm

Damn you Barca :P
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Return to Official FC Bayern News