You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Dr Volker Braun leaves FC Bayern München

News that's automatically retrieved from the official FC Bayern Munich website.

Dr Volker Braun leaves FC Bayern München

Postby FCBayernNews » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:00 pm

Dr Volker Braun, FC Bayern München’s team doctor, has left the German record champions. The 44 year-old asked the club’s leadership on Monday to be released from his duties.

The orthopaedist and trauma surgeon has been working at FC Bayern for nine years. From 2009 to 2015 he was responsible for the FCB junior teams and reserves, and since 2015 he has been the first-team doctor.

“I’ve had an incredibly exciting, interesting and enjoyable time at FC Bayern,” said Dr Braun. “However, in the future I want to focus more on my practice and especially on my family. They have come second too often in recent years.”

Bayern CEO Karl-Heinz Rummenigge said: “Dr Volker Braun has served FC Bayern with a lot of commitment and expertise over the years. On behalf of FC Bayern, I’d like to thank him for that and wish Dr Braun all the best for the future.”

FC Bayern will discuss a plan for appointing a successor to Dr Volker Braun over the coming days.
FCBayernNews
News fetcher

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Dr Volker Braun leaves FC Bayern München

Postby MUTU » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:22 pm

HWMW back?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby prasun77 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:06 pm

Muller is coming back..both Mullers!
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby MUTU » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:56 pm

According to BILD, Braun didn't exactly 'leave' Bayern; he was sacked, specifically by Salihamidžić.

The reason for his sacking was the number of wrong diagnosis he made, such as saying that Alaba and Boateng would be out for the rest of the year. After a second opinion from Müller-Wohlfahrt, it turned out that it was just muscle hardening and they only needed a short rest.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Return to Official FC Bayern News