You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Cup draw on 20 August

News that's automatically retrieved from the official FC Bayern Munich website.

Cup draw on 20 August

Postby FCBayernNews » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:30 pm

FC Bayern have to wait for a few days before they learn the identity of their next DFB Cup opponents. The draw for the second round takes place on 20 August at 18.00 CEST. Comedian, actress and singer Carolin Kebekus will draw the lots. The ties will be played on 24 and 25 October.

Cup milestone for FCB

FC Bayern are the first club to score 700 goals in the DFB Cup. Robert Lewandowski scored the milestone goal when he rounded off his brace on Saturday. The German record champions have scored a total of 702 goals after the 5-0 victory over Chemnitzer FC.

Two firsts for French aces

Kingsley Coman scored his maiden DFB Cup goal in his eighth appearance in the knock-out competition when he doubled the lead shortly after the restart. Minutes later Corentin Tolisso invited Robert Lewandoski to score, his first assist wearing Bayern colours.
FCBayernNews
News fetcher

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Cup draw on 20 August

Postby America USA » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:56 pm

Hope Bayern get a 3. Liga or 2. BL team. I don't want a tough team until the QF. In the meantime let's hope that someone else takes care of Dortmund for us. I want Dortmund to be drawn against Leipzig, which would mean one lesser team to worry about in the Cup.
America USA
I'm a chatterbox!

Return to Official FC Bayern News