You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Bayern sign Portugal starlet Renato Sanches

News that's automatically retrieved from the official FC Bayern Munich website.

Bayern sign Portugal starlet Renato Sanches

Postby FCBayernNews » Tue May 10, 2016 11:30 am

FC Bayern München, Portugal international Renato Sanches (18) and the player’s club Benfica have agreed terms bringing the midfielder to FCB for the start of the 2016/17 season. Renato Sanches rates as one of the most talented young players in European football. The player completed the obligatory pre-transfer medical in Munich on Monday and has signed a five-year contract binding him to the German champions until 30 June 2021.

“FC Bayern has been watching Renato Sanches for a long period,” commented FC Bayern München AG chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge, “we’re pleased we’ve been able to sign him despite big-name international competition. Renato is dynamic, a good tackler and a technically skilled midfielder who’ll add even more strength to our team.”

Bayern deputy chairman Jan-Christian Dreesen commented: “The transfer fee for the current international, who was voted the Shooting Star of Portuguese Football in his home country yesterday evening, is €35 million, plus possible bonus payments that could become due if for example the player is named in the World Team of the Year or FIFA World Player of the Year.”
FCBayernNews
News fetcher

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Bayern sign Portugal starlet Renato Sanches

Postby vectordinate » Tue May 10, 2016 11:43 am

This is a sick signing! So happy with this. Definitely great for our reputation, too. Some people might find 35 mil quite questionable but in these day and ages that's what you have to pay. Hopefully Ancellotti uses him well. Dembele would be sick too but after hearing this I would be okay leaving him for Dortmund or some other club. With Coman and Sanches on our hands, it looks like we are going to be very good in the future! I could even see these two as future ballon d'or winners. Awesome !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
vectordinate
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby Dalv » Tue May 10, 2016 1:43 pm

It's 35 now + 45 later depending performance, so it's actually 80 million euros!
Dalv
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby JANCKER » Tue May 10, 2016 1:47 pm

Too much for someone who wasn't known like a year ago... but that's always if he makes us achieve our goals. If he turns out good we'll be set for 12+ years in that position. You have to take a gamble sometimes.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Return to Official FC Bayern News