You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Ancelotti: We're disappointed

News that's automatically retrieved from the official FC Bayern Munich website.

Ancelotti: We're disappointed

Postby FCBayernNews » Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:40 pm

Bayern dominated Saturday’s Bundesliga clash at home to FC Köln but in the end had to settle for a 1-1 draw. “We’re disappointed,” admitted Carlo Ancelotti, “but let’s not forget we’ve made a really good start to the season. We’ll push on after the international break.” Manuel Neuer was also hoping for a different result. “We had very few changes of pace in the match,” the World’s Best Goalkeeper lamented, “this week, we’ve lost to Atlético and only taken a point against Köln. It’ll definitely take a night before my mood improves.”

[b]Reaction to Bayern v Köln:[/b]

Carlo Ancelotti: “We had the game well under control in the first half and took the lead. Köln were better after that. We could have won it at the end, but Köln had their chances too. We’re disappointed, but we have no reason to be concerned. Let’s not forget we’ve made a really good start to the season. The last two matches weren’t good but I have great faith in my players. Some of them were very weary after Wednesday’s game. Our rotation was good and normal. We’ll push on after the international break.”

Manuel Neuer: “We had very few changes of pace in the match, and you’ll never take a team like FC Köln by surprise like that. This week, we’ve lost to Atlético and only taken a point against Köln. It’ll definitely take a night before my mood improves.”

Peter Stöger (Köln head coach): “In the first half it never looked like we’d come away from here with a point. We were far too passive. We showed more courage in the second half, and we were rewarded for it. We’re very, very happy about taking a point.”
FCBayernNews
News fetcher

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Ancelotti: We're disappointed

Postby Dumbledore7 » Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:55 pm

FCBayernNews wrote:Carlo Ancelotti: “The last two matches weren’t good ”

Just because we didn't win? Half of the match that we won were pretty shit too. I don't like what he's saying.

FCBayernNews wrote:Manuel Neuer: “It’ll definitely take a night before my mood improves.”

Spoken like a born-winner.
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby MillaMjau » Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:31 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:
FCBayernNews wrote:Manuel Neuer: “It’ll definitely take a night before my mood improves.”

Spoken like a born-winner.

The man gets upset when he loses a training match. After this week... how many Maß tomorrow, Manu? :P
Das Runde muss ins Eckige!
MillaMjau
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Finland
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:50 am

Rotation... But not for Nonno Alonso... The oldest outfield player and still gets to play 180mins in three days.
Vai a cacca Ancelotti...

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:25 pm

Sell Alonso. Release him from his contract. Ban him from the grounds if necessary. I can't understand that manager seems capable of giving him the backup role he deserves.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Return to Official FC Bayern News