You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Ancelotti: 'It was a tough match'

News that's automatically retrieved from the official FC Bayern Munich website.

Ancelotti: 'It was a tough match'

Postby FCBayernNews » Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:40 pm

FC Bayern maintained their perfect start to the campaign on Saturday afternoon. The German record champions won the sixth out of six competitive fixtures, a 3-1 victory over Ingolstadt, conceding their first goal of the season. "It was difficult for us. Sometimes it's impossible to play beautifully. You have to display other qualities then. The team did just that," commented Carlo Ancelotti.

Reaction to Bayern v Ingolstadt

Carlo Ancelotti: "It was a tough match. I had to come up with another back four with so many players sidelined. They pressed high up the pitch and played many long balls to use their aerial prowess. It was very difficult for us. Sometimes it's impossible to play beautifully. You have to display other qualities then. The team did just that."

Markus Kauczinski (Ingolstadt coach): "I think we did our best to annoy Bayern today. We were ahead and never gave up. We had three or four gilt-edged chances to level the scores. We can take heart from this display. Unfortunately you say the difference: Bayern make use of their chances, even if there are few. But I'm proud of my team."
FCBayernNews
News fetcher

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Ancelotti: 'It was a tough match'

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:08 am

A big well done to coach Markus

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Return to Official FC Bayern News