You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

A rascal for FC Bayern

News that's automatically retrieved from the official FC Bayern Munich website.

A rascal for FC Bayern

Postby FCBayernNews » Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:25 am

Exactly 16 years ago, on 7 June 2001, Claudio Pizarro was unveiled at the Säbener Strasse, looking at his new shirt with some doubt at first. Today the Bayern fans know the FCB kit suited Pizza very well!

In 19,984 competitive minutes wearing Bayern colours, the Peruvian scored 125 goals and set up another 53. Boasting a total of 191 league goals, Pizarro is the most successful non-German scorer in Bundesliga history, lying fifth in the all-time rankings.

It remains to be seen if he will score further goals in the German top tier, but one thing is certain: the Schlawiner, as he once called himself, something between a smooth operator and a cheeky rascal, is part of FC Bayern's history.
FCBayernNews
News fetcher

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: A rascal for FC Bayern

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:41 pm

Pizza Pizza Pizza!

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Return to Official FC Bayern News