You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

'A just result'

News that's automatically retrieved from the official FC Bayern Munich website.

'A just result'

Postby FCBayernNews » Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:10 pm

FC Bayern have yet to be beaten after seven Bundesliga matches, but they were not satisfied after the 2-2 draw away to Eintracht Frankfurt. "We didn't play as we'd intended at all," said Thomas Müller, who found fault with the second equaliser in particular, when Bayern outnumbered the hosts. The captain too was self-critical.

Reaction to Frankfurt v Bayern

Carlo Ancelotti: "We didn't have a good attitude, that's why we weren't so strong. I hope it won't happen again. The second half was better. At the end of the day the 2-2 draw is a just result."

Philipp Lahm: "It may have been an entertaining match for the crowd, it was too entertaining for us. If you believe that less than 100 percent will do you risk losing tackles and control." 

Thomas Müller: "We didn't play as we'd intended at all. Frankfurt seized the initiative to some extent, and as a Bayern player you aren't used to that. I don't want to get used to it either. That we concede the equaliser when we're outnumbering Frankfurt tops it all. We're aware of the danger, but we're making too many mistakes as a team at the moment, with or without the ball. We have to work on this."

Timothy Chandler (Eintracht Frankfurt): "More would have been possible considering our play today. At the end of the day one point is okay, we scored the equaliser even though we were a man down. It was just an incredible performance by the team."

Bastian Oczipka (Eintracht Frankfurt): "We had more chances than ever against Bayern today. We did it well, we attacked very early and with courage to prevent them getting into the game. We stifled their efforts a bit."
FCBayernNews
News fetcher

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: 'A just result'

Postby #12 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:14 pm

FCBayernNews wrote:FC Bayern have yet to be beaten after seven Bundesliga matches, but they were not satisfied after the 2-2 draw away to Eintracht Frankfurt. "We didn't play as we'd intended at all," said Thomas Müller, who found fault with the second equaliser in particular, when Bayern outnumbered the hosts. The captain too was self-critical.

Reaction to Frankfurt v Bayern

Carlo Ancelotti: "We didn't have a good attitude, that's why we weren't so strong. I hope it won't happen again. The second half was better. At the end of the day the 2-2 draw is a just result."

Hope is for a woman 9 months pregnant! It was the THIRD time in a row ffs!
Our players seem to misinterpret the newfound freedom for an excuse to being slackers...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:52 pm

that bastard Chandler ... I have been hating him since his 1.FCN days...

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MoFattal » Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:43 pm

FCBayernNews wrote:Bastian Oczipka (Eintracht Frankfurt): "We had more chances than ever against Bayern today.

That pretty much sums up our performance last night.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Return to Official FC Bayern News