You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Your top 4 Bundesliga teams

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Your top 4 Bundesliga teams

Postby FC Hollywood18 » Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:28 pm

I would like to know who your top 4 bundesliga teams are from 1-to-4.

My top teams in order are:

1. Bayern Munich
2. Shalke 04
3. Werder Bremen
4. Bayer Leverkusen
FC Hollywood18
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby CanadaFan » Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:15 am

Bayern then Eintracht, kind of ok with Borussia Dortmund as well.
CanadaFan
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MunchenFC » Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:10 am

:evil: :evil: Bayern onnly who likes more than one team in the world and espicially in the budesliga!?!?!
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Postby tracylynn » Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:40 pm

Just because some of us like other teams does not mean that we are no less of a Bayern fan than others. There's nothing wrong with enjoying the play of other teams whether they are in the Bundesliga or not. In the end, our loyalities lie with Bayern but there's nothing wrong with enjoying the style of other teams. You gotta remember...not everyone here lives in Germany. Many of us live outside of Germany therefore there's a good chance that some of us enjoy watching other teams, It's just that Bayern represents everything that we like in football and that is why some are fans of Bayern.

BTW...I have not even answered this topic because I really don't enjoy the other Bundesliga teams. I tend to enjoy one team from each league, well, except for the EPL and the MLS but only Bayern has my heart and soul. LOL!!!!
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MunchenFC » Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:28 am

nice
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Return to The Lounge