You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Your first half of the season ideal Bundesliga Team

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Your first half of the season ideal Bundesliga Team

Postby walter » Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:35 am

We have not done one of these in a while! :P

Post what you think is the ideal team of the first half of the season. Any formation is valid as well as the criteria to pick the players.
Mine would be:

---------------Kahn---------------

Rafinha --Bordon--Demichelis---Lahm

---------------Rolfes-----------------

Ribery----------------------Van der Vaart

---------------Diego---------------------

-------Toni--------------Amanatidis-----

bench: Klose, Mertesacker, Hajnal, Lucio, Kuranyi, Barnetta, Adler
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Miss Dangerous » Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:48 pm

Honestly, I don`t watch games other than Bayern`s.. quite often, so.. it`s gonna be hard for me to make my own formation! but I think you should have put Klose beside Toni up front :-s they were the best without a doubt!
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fanOfBayern » Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:29 pm

I really like the midfield you put out there!!

I also think that Toni and Klose should be paired up front. They have been the best forwards in the league so far.

KAHN? No way Kahn can be included up there.

Here's my lineup

---------------Adler--------------------

---------------Rolfes-----------------

Ribery----------------------Van der Vaart(C)

-------Toni--------------Klose-----
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby andresdonado15 » Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:37 pm

---------------Adler--------------------

---------Mark Van Bommel-----------------

-------Petric--------------Klose-----

i think MVB deserves to be in the perfect first half eleven......he has donde superb being at the Bayerns defensive midfield.........he is a warrior..........in the forward i dont put Toni, because despite he scores a lot of goals.......im not a fan from the way he plays......in his place i put `Petric who has scored 8 goals..........one less than toni........but he has played superb..........and he has been likea hero for BVB
andresdonado15
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Miss Dangerous » Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:07 pm

andresdonado15 wrote:---------------Adler--------------------

---------Mark Van Bommel-----------------

-------Petric--------------Klose-----

i think MVB deserves to be in the perfect first half eleven......he has donde superb being at the Bayerns defensive midfield.........he is a warrior..........in the forward i dont put Toni, because despite he scores a lot of goals.......im not a fan from the way he plays......in his place i put `Petric who has scored 8 goals..........one less than toni........but he has played superb..........and he has been likea hero for BVB

Toni is a pure striker, so.. you don`t expect from him more than what he does, and don`t forget.. it`s his first season in the Bundesliga O:)
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tracylynn » Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:29 pm

I really haven't paid too much attention to the other Bundesliga teams this season so it would be hard for me to say what my lineup would be. However, I do believe that Klose, Ribery, and Toni should definitely be on the list. I, for one, am a fan of Toni. I like the way he plays and he has done what Bayern wanted him to do so I don't have any complaints.

Off topic....I like your signature Miss. Dangerous. But, wouldn't it be better looking if he was in the Bayern jersey? :D He's scored plenty of goals so far this season so I know there is a pick of Toni doing that celebration in a Bayern jersey. Either way...it looks nice. You need to make me some signatures. You have such a talent for that stuff.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby andresdonado15 » Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:30 am

Petric isnt a pure striker.............and he has scored one goal less than Toni.
It is the first Petrics Bundesliga season..............Soo.............
andresdonado15
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby mattie » Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:28 pm

Kahn [C]
Lahm demichelis lucio jansen
Ribery Van bommel Altintop Ze Roberto
Toni Klose
mattie
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FC Hollywood18 » Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:35 am

i would run a 1-2-3-4 formation

Neuer

Rafinha-Lucio-Van Buyten-Jansen

Altintop-Van Bommel-Borowski

Klose-Lovenkrands

Toni
FC Hollywood18
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Return to The Lounge