You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

World News Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Politics Thread

Postby JANKER » Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:34 pm

Every generation takes it a bit further so I don't know what will be coming next for you... You might not like it but it will be considered "normal" because of the constant brainwashing so it won't be a big deal. Degeneration is a word that stands for something, no?
"Football is very simple." - Kaiser Franck
JANKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby FCB general » Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:19 pm

SOROS FUNDED MOVEON.ORG TAKES CREDIT FOR VIOLENCE IN CHICAGO

A precursor to activity the organization will engage in as as the election approaches

No wonder, the temperature is keep rising in the USA circles and some heads are very, very nervous. It looks like Trump is so dangerous when some groups opt to use violence in Chicago. Who knows, maybe Maidan scenario could be an option. It's been a proven method when 'democracy' is in trouble. :roll:

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby JANKER » Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:25 pm

JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:58 pm

harry-muc wrote:@12: just wanted to say, we have huge differences about the club & staff, but im glad to see we have the same oppinion about politics.
@janker: dude, you have some issues...id like to know where you are coming from? ps: there is no god.
about putin & russians: **** them, 90% of them (and i know a bunch) are racisst and ultra nationalistic pricks.

If you say so... but still God Bless you and your country ...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:50 pm

harry-muc wrote:@12: just wanted to say, we have huge differences about the club & staff, but im glad to see we have the same oppinion about politics.

You claim that... I never had any issues with you until you started getting personal... ;)
Also, I have little against the staff currently - I also wanted to extend him who shall not be named... ;)
I was criticizing ONE player - maybe a little too harsh - that was criticized by others as well... And I will continue to do so, because I'm for a proper judgement in any situation... And - to get back to topic - that is why I don't see any achievement in being "normal"... Neither is being queer or anything...
But if someone speaks about "Propaganda", they should know what it is... And assuming they do... People with Latin signatures should know what these two words mean "cui bono?" ;)
Thanks for nothing, :pep: !!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby JANKER » Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:04 am

Well, Germany has lost every right to complain about that sort of stuff since WW2 and has to take anything that the West has to serve on their tables to not be accused of their past crimes for eternity, I can understand that. If you can't beat them, join them, right? :wink:
Heard of the rule of IMITATION? It's a very important rule in humanity... and with this sort of stuff they're playing with people's insecurities. Some countries of the North started referring to children as "it" and not "he/she"... don't tell me that it's not f#cked up for young children that need to form a personality and tell me how identifying them as "it" will affect their development? There will have to go through enough shit without that...
You say that's not "propaganda", say it again.
Cui bono et cui malo, this Earth is getting overcrowded, don't you think? :P
Last edited by JANKER on Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby albanian7 » Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:15 am

pyrasur wrote:
JANKER wrote:I will only say that my nation has its hands clean from genocides and stuff like that, and was the only place in Europe where not a single Jewish soul was executed but found shelter instead despite not being their fans, and the only nation that lived in peace with 3 different religions for centuries. Our doors were always open for people in difficulty

If you say so :)

It is true that three religions have lived peacefully for centuries. I come from a "mixed-marriage" between a Catholic and a Muslim. My older sister is married to an Orthodox man. It's a very normal thing and no one bats an eye.

It is also true that no Jews were executed in Albania during WW2

It is also true that in 1999, we were two years after a civil war, the situation was so bad that even after people from Italy and Greece sent money back to their families, the family sometimes couldn't find what to spend them on because even things like slightly-special food (food!), let alone clothes and diapers and tables and other things AND the police didn't have control of half of the North. And in that situation, Albania did take in around 600,000 Albanian refugees from Kosovo.

Now, since you said "if you say so", is there anything else you want confirmed?
albanian7
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

Postby pyrasur » Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:58 am

Haha nope. I'm pretty confident now about the history of the Balkan region so thanks for the confirmation :)
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby #12 » Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:04 am

JANKER wrote:Well, Germany has lost every right to complain about that sort of stuff since WW2 and has to take anything that the West has to serve on their tables to not be accused of their past crimes for eternity, I can understand that. If you can't beat them, join them, right? :wink:
Heard of the rule of IMITATION? It's a very important rule in humanity... and with this sort of stuff they're playing with people's insecurities. Some countries of the North started referring to children as "it" and not "he/she"... don't tell me that it's not f#cked up for young children that need to form a personality and tell me how identifying them as "it" will affect their development? There will have to go through enough shit without that...
You say that's not "propaganda", say it again.
Cui bono et cui malo, this Earth is getting overcrowded, don't you think? :P

I complain about whatever the **** I want... ;)
The only people seeing some kind of discrimination in this country are right wing extremist idiots... No one is blaming us - we can say whatever the **** we want - just that we learned from our past... Europe went to a crisis of another kind, but still comparable, in the 1920s... Democracy failed... I'm not saying we're on the brink of war, but on the brink of a course that could lead to it... I'm not talking about the North or anything... I'm asking: whose Propaganda is it? Who would profit from that? It'd be easier just to treat them as outsiders and "not normal"... THIS is the hard way, not "segregation"... And who would profit from that? No one, except humanity... If it's humanity's propaganda, then I gladly accept it...
About the rest: I don't quite get it... Is it about political correctness? Well, PC is annoying the crap out of me, believe it... Talking about a group of people, always mentioning females seperately? BS IMHO... (English has a nice solution for that... ;) ) I hate stuff like that as well... But people are not inferior, just because they're different...

Years of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby JANKER » Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:27 am

I don't think that all people in Germany think like you or that all people in my country think the same about this... so it shows @pyrasur's real democratic judgemental face, commies offer nothing less if not something better... we had a queen/female that lead our ancient kingdom before it was mainstream, that kingdom found its end under her reign and yep - it was her fault. We've been through it all, through more than you might think... ancient Greece was in the neighbourhood... commies and etc, the only worldwide proclaimed atheist state among other things and it didn't look good, since someone here was keen mentioning that he's officially atheist but that's his business.
I got tired of people that fight a fight for some rights that aren't right and have no idea what will be the end result of it, since one of the most basic human instincts is to IMITATE and this is a trendy thing that can prey insecure humans. People learning by imitating is an everyday thing, very common.
I'm not that ignorant as some "democrats" here that think that everyone should speak English as a native to be acceptable but that's more when someone doesn't fancy someone's arguments when the bad English starts to irritate or someone's backround and etc... I speak 6 languages and I'm ignorant, ignorant isn't someone who speaks only English and judges others English. :P
Think with your own brain people... or maybe you can't because you're too deep into this imitation game.
Degeneration is present, it was always present in history... and it only escalates, except that at some points in history it wasn't advertised and legalized.
And you're naive to think that there isn't an Elite behind these decisions...
You know when a civilization reaches its limit and there's nowhere else more to go then they just start trying stupid shit and find their end.
There are scientific documents that speak for them as much as against them, but it doesn't take too much math to figure it out that it's plain wrong.
Ancient Greeks probably had incest as well, want some of that too?
If they want to be different, let them be... but I don't want to give them any kid or to be bothered by that propaganda.
JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:03 am

#12 Today is a big test for Angela...
It seems that AfD is gaining a lot of support...
You d better start making your luggage :lol: Jokes apart .... They are right wing but from what I read they have never said anything to be called racist. They just want safety for Germany ... so what is wrong with that?
the Gott mit uns slogan is to come popular again seeing those pics from Berlin
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-35796831
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:16 pm

AfD is gaining support because dumb people that know nothing about them are voting for them... ;)
Neither do you know anything about them... They're far more dangerous than just a racist" party... And I can see no test for Merkel in this... Baden-Württemberg has been in the ahnds of the Green party for 5 years now... And the CDU there is a joke... Just a logic consequence they won't be elected... Malu Dryer will probably make it in RLP - also the current President... And as for Saxony... Well, they're half Nazi anyway... And you know I'm not fast and loose with that word...
People use those elections right now as a sign of protest because they deem them unimportant (which they're not, believe me, as a teacher in the educaational system I would know because education is a Bundesländer-domain...) - not because they actually support those BS demands by AfD... That would be the death of this country... MAybe it's different in Malta, but Germany NEEDS open borders in Europe or else we'll collapse...
And they have made plenty of racist statements - should you need proof let me know... I can post about 20 quotes without a lot of research within minutes... ;)
Merkel's approach is right... Yes, she let a lot of people in... You call it blackmailing... I say it's building up pressure... We have so many illegals within EU, YOU have NO idea... The ones that are actually here because they were admitted are not the problem... And the real problem can only be solved by a unified Europe... With protected borders, yes, but not borders within the EU... (and hopefully defended without force of weapons!) And with solidary members and not just those who think about themselves first and only about others if it requires no effort on oneselve's end...

Years of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby harry-muc » Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:26 pm

the afd preaches hate, they are the political arm of pegida. and if you think pegida is just about security for germany, then you cant be helped. they are seeding fear with lies and if you look around (fb for example) they succseed reaching the weak minded.
harry-muc
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:27 pm

I wish you are right but don't you think that you, on the other part are being taken for a ride by the liberals... You are going to end up in minority... actually all of Europe will end up like that thanks to your country...
Those who have some sense are not asking to kill anybody but to expell the uninvited and stop letting ppl in that is all... what is wrong with that... ? I am no one to say what you need to do... if you are happy enjoy it... but Germany is not the same I guess that even tourist wise you will see less ppl coming.
Some wks ago I heard someone saying that he could not recognize the city of Munich ... :evil:
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby harry-muc » Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:43 pm

dont worry, i still recognize my city. i had muslim friends 20 years ago and still have...and if some other muslim, christ or jew **** with me he gets a "watsch"...easy as that. :mrgreen:
harry-muc
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge