You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

World News Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: World News Thread

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:51 am

DerKaiser wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
United Nations says Ireland's abortion ban is cruel, discriminatory to women [source]

how can someone says this ... ????
It is beyond me...
So the killing of an unborn child is >>>> ???

In the US alone the number of unborn babies who were killed surpass the number of those who were killed during WW2
Shame that nobody make a date of remembrance !! This is a genocide a silent one

overpopulation is the absolute downfall of this society!

you crazy christians who think human lives matter so much...

I don't know if you are being sarcastic here... I hope you are ...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:27 am

German-American wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
United Nations says Ireland's abortion ban is cruel, discriminatory to women [source]

how can someone says this ... ????
It is beyond me...
So the killing of an unborn child is >>>> ???

In the US alone the number of unborn babies who were killed surpass the number of those who were killed during WW2
Shame that nobody make a date of remembrance !! This is a genocide a silent one

The statistics are sickening, people do not know how valuable life is. I don't u der stand what ppl mean when they say that "it's a woman's body, she can do what she wants with it".....so with that logic let me do all the drugs in the world.
People feel so bad, and they should, when a woman has a miscarriage, that's because there IS A life in the womb!! What else do you call a baby while the mother is still carrying it?! How is it not a human???? Is it an elephant, or what?! Idk what ppl think. It makes me want to continously run into a brick wall

but do not forget animals have more rights than humans...
What a sick world ... I d K what the All Mighty is waiting for to stop the clock for this sick world/
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:41 am

The problem with abortion bans in places like Ireland and Malta is that pregnant women can go abroad, carry out the abortion, and return back. Basically, the ban is discriminatory in the sense that it only affects those who don't afford to travel.

One way it would work is that if you are a citizen of said country, you would be blacklisted from an abortion in any country of the world, so that "travel-abortions" wouldn't be possible (legally). However, while people continue to believe that an abortion ban goes against human rights, it would be impossible to do. Only other option is for countries with abortion bans to arrest women upon return if they find out that they carried out an abortion.

Either option I suggested sounds silly, to be fair. Probably, that's why they're not implemented. End result is that we're left with a discriminatory ban, irrespective of whether one agrees with abortion or not.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:46 am

MUTU wrote:The problem with abortion bans in places like Ireland and Malta is that pregnant women can go abroad, carry out the abortion, and return back. Basically, the ban is discriminatory in the sense that it only affects those who don't afford to travel.

One way it would work is that if you are a citizen of said country, you would be blacklisted from an abortion in any country of the world, so that "travel-abortions" wouldn't be possible (legally). However, while people continue to believe that an abortion ban goes against human rights, it would be impossible to do. Only other option is for countries with abortion bans to arrest women upon return if they find out that they carried out an abortion.

Either option I suggested sounds silly, to be fair. Probably, that's why they're not implemented. End result is that we're left with a discriminatory ban, irrespective of whether one agrees with abortion or not.

One other discrimination regarding abortion comes in form of gender discrimination. A pregnant woman is allowed to carry out the abortion without consent of the father-to-be, whilst the latter cannot force the pregnant woman to do an abortion if she opposes it.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby German-American » Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:47 am

MUTU wrote:The problem with abortion bans in places like Ireland and Malta is that pregnant women can go abroad, carry out the abortion, and return back. Basically, the ban is discriminatory in the sense that it only affects those who don't afford to travel.

This is why the EU is so corrupt, counties like Ireland who don't support it, are being forced to by the Union. There are good thing from the EU but the bad things completely overwhelm the good.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Bayern for life, I just want to see at least one game...thats all I ask
German-American
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

Location: Grew up in Hillsborough,NJ....Lives in Haymarket, Va....attends WVU
National Flag:
United States of America

Postby MUTU » Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:49 am

German-American wrote:

This is why the EU is so corrupt, counties like Ireland who don't support it, are being forced to by the Union. There are good thing from the EU but the bad things completely overwhelm the good.

It has nothing to do with the EU. A pregnant Irish woman can travel to any country without an abortion ban and legally carry it out, irrespective of whether or not the country is in the EU. Technically you don't even need to travel to another country. There's a ship called Women on Waves that sails to international waters and carries out abortions. It's all legal.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:51 am

Who can't afford to go to Sicily !?!?!?!?!?!?

40 euros ...

it is a crime against humanity... period.
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby German-American » Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:51 am

MUTU wrote:
German-American wrote:

It has nothing to do with the EU. A pregnant Irish woman can travel to any country without an abortion ban and legally carry it out, irrespective of whether or not the country is in the EU.

Idk how I feel about ppl traveling to other counties for this stuff. Who am I to say that they can't go somewhere where their beliefs are better suited. I don't agree with the morals of it, but im.not one to stop ppl from making their own moves. I just believe firmly that life starts at conception

Bayern for life, I just want to see at least one game...thats all I ask
German-American
I post all the time

Location: Grew up in Hillsborough,NJ....Lives in Haymarket, Va....attends WVU
National Flag:
United States of America

Postby MaCk0y » Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:52 am

There was a Euronews report recently about the banned abortion in Malta. They interviewed doctors whose faces and voices were censored because they feared the stigma they would get just talking about being in favour of abortion.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Papua New Guinea

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:55 am

German-American wrote:

the EU is 99% wrong.
What they are trying to do to Ireland is the tip of the iceberg...
The list is so big ...
Ukraine
Turkey
Russia
Poland
Brexit
TTIP
illegal immigration... forced on all Europe for their sinister strategies...
too much gay propaganda...
the creation of an EU army...
and the list goes on...
Last edited by ramsej84 on Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:56 am

MaCk0y wrote:There was a Euronews report recently about the banned abortion in Malta. They interviewed doctors whose faces and voices were censored because they feared the stigma they would get just talking about being in favour of abortion.

of course they are in favor ... money talks man.
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:44 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Who can't afford to go to Sicily !?!?!?!?!?!?

40 euros ...

From the Virtu Ferries website (which is only relevant to Malta not the rest of the countries with an abortion ban):

May 2016 – June 2016 it costs €115
1st – 17th July 2016 & 1st – 30th September 2016 it costs €147
18th July 2016 – 31st August 2016 it costs €163

Then you need to factor in the price for the abortion at a private clinic and travelling to and fro (taxi or public transport), plus having to sleep somewhere and buy food etc. I think if you take all costs into consideration you can easily rack up a total of around €500.

There's a number of people who don't afford it; the minority, true, but that's exactly why it's discriminatory.

If Malta removed the abortion ban, it would cost Maltese women nothing at all, except for travelling costs to Mater Dei hospital.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:03 pm

MUTU sorry/// the values that I hold for me there is no to discuss on this matter. I consider it a murder even if the fetus is only a week old.
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:09 pm

ramsej84 wrote:MUTU sorry/// the values that I hold for me there is no to discuss on this matter. I consider it a murder even if the fetus is only a week old.

I understand that and I also share your beliefs under most conditions, but I'm not arguing that. What I'm arguing is that who can afford to abort can abort, and who can't afford to has no option. This is unfair, and either a big deterrent needs to be put in place to stop those who are doing abortions from continuing to do so, or else they might as well cash in on it by making it legal and taxing it heavily. If anything there'd be more control over complications etc.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANKER » Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:14 pm

UN are cruel, inhuman and degrading... throw them to ISIS.
"Football is very simple." - Kaiser Franck
JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge