You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

World News Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Politics Thread

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:25 pm

if he takes their money that is wrong. However as far as I know it was Denmark and Sweden who were doing that... and even austria.
In my book those are protecting their country and its people.
You cannot let everyone in... it does not work like that. Screen every one of them... let the families in ... and send back the single males away... they should go and fight for their rights and not escepe.
Last edited by ramsej84 on Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:53 pm

MUTU wrote:I voted for them the last two times. I'm fed up of the main political parties that do nothing but attack each other.

I will probably be doing so too next time around. The hunting referendum settled it for me, but other developments since convince me even more. I did vote for them in the last local council elections too.

I am very pro-environment and my political stance is mostly on the left/centre-left. I'm against major class differences, very much pro-LGBT and gender equality, in favour of decriminalisation of drugs, etc. However, on other issues I lean more to the right, mainly anti-abortion, in favour of free markets, and with some reservations on immigration (for practical purposes not religious or racial - I will always defend religious diversity, for example).
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:05 pm

so you have to vote for Simon 8-)
I ve always voted PN but I don't know this time... he has to convince me one some issues. What I hate in him is that he is an EU fundamentalist. I am still hopeful on a new party ...
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:14 pm

I'm not convinced by him at all. Had De Marco been leader he'd probably have my vote. I think he is a much better politician, although I have to be careful when to say that because Simon Busuttil's nephew is a good friend of mine. :lol:

I couldn't vote in the last general election because I reached the voting age 2 days after the election, but would have voted Labour back then. My reasons were mostly social issues (rather than the energy debate which won them such a majority) and I think in that regard they have delivered and I don't believe the current PN would share my view on those issues. However, overall I am (like most people) disappointed with how things have turned out on the whole since the election and I highly doubt I would vote for them in the next one.

I believe that at the moment we don't really have a good choice among those who stand a chance to win.
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:29 pm

No ramsej, you're absolutely right! But we're far from letting "everyone" in...
We need rules... Maybe you don't know it... But there's been a significant swing to the right here and it's still in process...
People want easy solutions... Me too... But politics never is easy... And if you think sealing off is a solution you're very wrong... The peace you know is the result of that Europe you hate - believe it or not, that's how it is...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for nothing, :pep: !!
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:34 pm

Oh and also: that war in Syria is a civil war that is politician-imposed... Those politicians you claim to hate... And you support by supporting Putin ;)
Fight for what? If war broke out tommorrow I'm outta here...

Years of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:41 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:I'm not convinced by him at all. Had De Marco been leader he'd probably have my vote. I think he is a much better politician, although I have to be careful when to say that because Simon Busuttil's nephew is a good friend of mine. :lol:

I couldn't vote in the last general election because I reached the voting age 2 days after the election, but would have voted Labour back then. My reasons were mostly social issues (rather than the energy debate which won them such a majority) and I think in that regard they have delivered and I don't believe the current PN would share my view on those issues. However, overall I am (like most people) disappointed with how things have turned out on the whole since the election and I highly doubt I would vote for them in the next one.

I believe that at the moment we don't really have a good choice among those who stand a chance to win.

delivered in social issues:eek: are sure? The only positive they did was by introducing free child care centeres.
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:48 pm

#12 wrote:Oh and also: that war in Syria is a civil war that is politician-imposed... Those politicians you claim to hate... And you support by supporting Putin ;)
Fight for what? If war broke out tommorrow I'm outta here...

The Europe I hate. 50 / 60 years ago the concept was very good but it started going downwards maybe in the 90s or maybe when we came in... 2004.
I suppot Putin only in the way he stands firm before the USA.
As for Assad ... & his war ... It was started by you know whom. USA Israel and their Puppets in Brussels.
The same in Ukraine
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:38 pm

I agree on Syria... But the situation is as it is... And bringing more harm, misery and disaster to the people over there is not gonna solve anything - it will lead to MORE refugees... And of course it's males, cause women don't tend to fight ;)
But you can't be serious about Ukraine...?! That was against international law... And the war is still going on... There was no legitimation for that whatsoever... Heck, historically Posen, Upper Silesia, East Prussia and whatnot belong to Germany... More so than Crimea to Russia... Still doesn't mean we can just take them... And rightfully so...
I'm very fond of my country... I like it here... But risking my life for it? Pain, agony? Why? I think you underestimate the consequences of war... What do I have to gain sacrificing my live for an institution? And the reason I love it - one of the reasons - is democracy... But democracy is not about voting every 5 years and being fed up with politicians (but I gotta admit part of it is - it's not like I think they're heroes or anything ;) ) - democracy has to be carries out every day... And: "Democracy means the belief that humanistic culture should prevail"(John Dewey - who has said a lot of very intelligent - and very true! - things... )

Years of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby JANKER » Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:47 pm

"Football is very simple." - Kaiser Franck
JANKER

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby harry-muc » Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:15 pm

@12: just wanted to say, we have huge differences about the club & staff, but im glad to see we have the same oppinion about politics.
@janker: dude, you have some issues...id like to know where you are coming from? ps: there is no god.
about putin & russians: **** them, 90% of them (and i know a bunch) are racisst and ultra nationalistic pricks.
harry-muc
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby pyrasur » Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:36 pm

harry-muc wrote:@12: just wanted to say, we have huge differences about the club & staff, but im glad to see we have the same oppinion about politics.
@janker: dude, you have some issues...id like to know where you are coming from? ps: there is no god.
about putin & russians: **** them, 90% of them (and i know a bunch) are racisst and ultra nationalistic pricks.

Unfortunately there are just certain places in the world that have a backwards hillbilly attitude. Ironically these tend to be the places where cousins get married and pedophilia is ok, but at least they have strong religious values and want to voyeur your bedroom and judge :D
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby JANKER » Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:52 pm

I wonder how many pro-gay voices were there in your "fully emancipated countries" like a generation or two ago? Propaganda does wonders... Since we mentioned pedophilia and cousins, homosexuality and pedophilia are 1st cousins. :P
I will only say that my nation has its hands clean from genocides and stuff like that, and was the only place in Europe where not a single Jewish soul was executed but found shelter instead despite not being their fans, and the only nation that lived in peace with 3 different religions for centuries. Our doors were always open for people in difficulty... But we're not ready to take shit you make up, sorry.
"Football is very simple." - Kaiser Franck
JANKER

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby pyrasur » Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:07 pm

JANKER wrote:I will only say that my nation has its hands clean from genocides and stuff like that, and was the only place in Europe where not a single Jewish soul was executed but found shelter instead despite not being their fans, and the only nation that lived in peace with 3 different religions for centuries. Our doors were always open for people in difficulty

If you say so :)
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby harry-muc » Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:30 pm

JANKER wrote:I wonder how many pro-gay voices were there in your "fully emancipated countries" like a generation or two ago? Propaganda does wonders...

if this "propaganda" made me an open minded person without a stick in my ass, them im thankfull for it. :mrgreen:
harry-muc
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge