You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

World News Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Politics Thread

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:02 pm

conomic growth hit a historic high of 6.3 per cent last year but not everyone can read that figure and rub his hands in glee. Kurt Sansone reports.
Economy buffs had been waiting for the GDP figures for 2015 with anticipation as growth was expected to be significantly higher than the eurozone average. [source]
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:04 pm

Why? :D
It's not a church thing... I'd actually understand (a little) better, if you wanted to take something from them except the mere name...
And why shouldn't they adopt? Don't you think they can be just as loving parents as man and woman? :shock:
Thanks for nothing, :pep: !!
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby JANKER » Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:16 pm

#12 wrote:Don't you think they can be just as loving parents as man and woman?

If they wanted kids that much they shouldn't have chosen that way of life... let them be gay but if their parents were gay they wouldn't have come to this world, they need to learn a lesson, that it ain't right and that's the best example to prove it. Call me homophobic or whatever but black can't be white and I'll keep repeating it.
There are enough reasons why it shouldn't be called marriage... first of all this brainwashing propaganda that it's right when it isn't.
Last edited by JANKER on Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Football is very simple." - Kaiser Franck
JANKER

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:18 pm

#12 wrote:Why? :D
It's not a church thing... I'd actually understand (a little) better, if you wanted to take something from them except the mere name...
And why shouldn't they adopt? Don't you think they can be just as loving parents as man and woman? :shock:

I did not understand your 1st sentence.
No... God created men and women to pro create... a natural family is a man and a woman, and God willing their off-springs.
Children will be as toys for them... and what about the bullying that they will suffer? Mind you our Govt. introduced this madness without consulting the public and without saying it before the election.
The opposition was not against the civil union bill but against adoptions (at least for the time being - they said)
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANKER » Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:26 pm

A child is brought to life by a normal couple... should he have a say? Maybe he can't talk but he wasn't supposed to be raised by two of the same gender, that's his say and all I know.
That's just opening a can of worms, there are people that legally "married" a tree or animal, there should be certain boundaries.
And now I'm probably the sick person for holding such an opinion, not them... happy with my sickness, thanks. :P
JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby PunkCapitalist » Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:41 pm

Not looking to get into a gay-debate holy war, but; 1) like #12 I don't get what the fuss about a name is if you don't intend to take any rights from them 2) there are way too many orphan children in world who could use a couple of loving parents, regardless of their sexual preferences 3) Janker is truly homophobic, "that needs to be punished"? Lol, very good medieval thinking 4) homosexuality was an accepted part of Western civilization long before Christianity was even a thing (you know, in that civilization from which all the West derives its fundamental values, ie Greece...)

On another note, I'm a libertarian in both social and economic issues, but don't stress social issues that much because I've always thought that they are going to go extinct by themselves. In one or two generations, this whole adoption debate will be seen as absurd as the segregation debate is now, but regarding economic freedoms we are just going backwards unfortunately.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I'm a post king!

Postby JANKER » Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:56 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:I don't get what the fuss about a name

Because you're missing the big picture. That's the thing with people nowadays, they just don't give a shit.

PunkCapitalist wrote:there are way too many orphan children in world

That's like saying after someone broke something yours, "Never mind, I got plenty".

PunkCapitalist wrote:Janker is truly homophobic, "that needs to be punished"? Lol, very good medieval thinking

I know, I'm the sick person, not them... just as I thought. That "medieval thinking" part, makes people think that I'm demode, not following the trend, another thing of nowadays people... :lol: it was wrong long before Christianity and that Greece period you mentioned...
Just great... I can't do anything about it because it has taken a hyper dimension and continual brainwashing damaged already too many brains but I won't call it right ever.
"If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes the truth."
Don't worry I got my own "don't give a shit mode" also and can always turn it on whenever there's nothing else I can do, even if all this BS won't have a good end but who gives a shit, right?
JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby #12 » Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:13 am

JANKER wrote:If they wanted kids that much they shouldn't have chosen that way of life...

It's not something you "choose"... :roll:

ramsej84 wrote:No... God created men and women to pro create... a natural family is a man and a woman, and God willing their off-springs.

If you truly believe some entity of whichever kind named God (or whichever name it would carry) created man - don't you think he (or she? :P ) would've done something against homosexuality, if he were against it and sooo almighty? Maybe he just doesn't give a **** about it?! ;)

JANKER wrote:brainwashing

You know what? I don't like men coming on to me... I don't particularly enjoy men making out in public... I would never want to be with a transsexual... Still I can be okay with people being different... Where's the brainwash? People **** ARE different... I could probably pick a thousand things I don't like about you... And who's the one to say now, that they're all "wrong"? You? Me? God? (And what the heck do some people - if they claim to believe in him - think they know what he wants?)... They're not... Neither is being gay... It's just a twist of nature (a non-negative one) - and there's no brainwashing in accepting it like it is... Just as you accept everything else you claim is created by god...

Years of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby JANKER » Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:52 am

It isn't normal, God or no God... but whatever. I heard every argument about this subject already... if I can choose, I'd live in a society where they don't enjoy a special status, but the plague is all over the place... but that's me. I'm for giving them a "special status" if they really want it(a status that they had before, which is their true state), they can't be equal to heteros, not in my book.
Not gonna take this discussion further... I'm tired of it.
JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby MUTU » Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:30 am

JANKER wrote:black can't be white and I'll keep repeating it.

Michael Jackson says hi.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:34 am

back to mr.Trump,,,
Trump calls off Chicago University rally amid security fears [source]

:lol:

''It's a shame," said Trump supporter Bill Tail, 43. "They scream about tolerance but are being intolerant themselves. That doesn't make sense." =D>

If I was American... if this Trump hasn't got the cowboy attitude that for him doing war is like eating cake I wouldn't think for a second ... I would vote for him...
IMO the big plus for Mr.Trump is that he is not anti Putin.... imagine if America and Russia become allies... I think the world will be at piece again... and those beings who call themselves ISIS will have no future... The real problem would be to have a European leader on the same wavelength... it is not easy cause here we have sheep doing politics...
Although Orban, Fico or Marie Le Pen are the ones who can be the ones to join forces with Putin and Trump...
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:19 am

Who would want to join forces with an imperialistic asshole?
I really don't get your attitude, sorry... You're willing to elect people that have NO political capabilities, no education and no plan, just because they scream the bar-room-clichés loudest...
Orban is a tool... You wouldn't even know him, were he not trying to compensate for his small genitals on the back of innocent people... They read nazi books at his schools... Not in a critical way, not fir enlightenment, but to establish a certain world view... You know what will bring you war? YOUR attitude, and not some mysterious conspiracies or anything, your attitude alone...

Nothing wrong with being a hardliner... But you're completely missing the picture because you get too emotional... By the way exactly the card right-wing extremists are betting on...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Years of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:02 pm

so if you love your country you are nazi¿ well done
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:06 pm

Mind you: YOU were the one using that word... What I said, btw, was that right wing extremists USE you, not that you are one... But you always get that kind of reaction if you speak out a truth that is uncomfortable for some... ;)

Years of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:08 pm

And loving your country is perfectly fine... Hating others is the problem... Especially when you gladly take their money to make up for your own **** ups like Mr Orbàn likes to do...

Years of membership

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge