You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

World News Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: World News Thread

Postby Paphlagonian » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:49 am

ramsej84 wrote:https://twitter.com/RT_com/status/948952161131606016

I am waiting for the criticism against israel...
Oh wait one cannot does so as he / she will be called antisemitic! Untouchables...

You would think that someone would learn his lesson from his past. That is simply not the case with Israel.
Paphlagonian
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Turkey

Postby #12 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:20 pm

First of all it’s Netanyahu... How come it’s always Merkel and the ”corrupt politicians” here, but it’s Israel in that case? ;)

One may very well criticize them - I frequently do! Question is how you put forth said criticism - as always...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
Extreme Pessimist

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Paphlagonian » Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:34 pm

The thing is you just can't say that and get away with it. There are people voted for Netanyahu in that country so whatever Netanyahu decides those people who voted for him also counted in for that decision. I'd be responsible for Erdoğan's actions If I was voted for him. Same goes for Merkel and voters of her and so on. However the rest of the voters are getting f**ked up all the time is another story. There is a good saying in Turkish for the case "yaşın yanı kuru da yanar" which roughly translates as "the innocents suffer along with the guilty ones." best example would be the one hundred thousand women in Berlin.
Paphlagonian
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Turkey

Postby #12 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:25 pm

Paphlagonian wrote:The thing is you just can't say that and get away with it. There are people voted for Netanyahu in that country so whatever Netanyahu decides those people who voted for him also counted in for that decision. I'd be responsible for Erdoğan's actions If I was voted for him. Same goes for Merkel and voters of her and so on. However the rest of the voters are getting f**ked up all the time is another story. There is a good saying in Turkish for the case "yaşın yanı kuru da yanar" which roughly translates as "the innocents suffer along with the guilty ones." best example would be the one hundred thousand women in Berlin.

What about them? People forget that the action in itself is not optional...
What about Trump? And you don’t always know how your representatives turn out beforehand, do you?!
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
Extreme Pessimist

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Paphlagonian » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:39 pm

#12 wrote:
Paphlagonian wrote:The thing is you just can't say that and get away with it. There are people voted for Netanyahu in that country so whatever Netanyahu decides those people who voted for him also counted in for that decision. I'd be responsible for Erdoğan's actions If I was voted for him. Same goes for Merkel and voters of her and so on. However the rest of the voters are getting f**ked up all the time is another story. There is a good saying in Turkish for the case "yaşın yanı kuru da yanar" which roughly translates as "the innocents suffer along with the guilty ones." best example would be the one hundred thousand women in Berlin.

What about them? People forget that the action in itself is not optional...
What about Trump? And you don’t always know how your representatives turn out beforehand, do you?!

Yes, we don't. But we die with the rest. Nobody asked innocents if they wish to avoid death in wars. Democracy has one fatal flaw that the mass can dominate the minority as much as they want. This is why it is simply not working in low-level education people.
Paphlagonian
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Turkey

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:56 pm

Btw, couple of explosions went uncommented on here recently. London and Stockholm. I didn't follow up much on them but I believe neither were terrorist attacks (so why comment right?)
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:27 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Btw, couple of explosions went uncommented on here recently. London and Stockholm. I didn't follow up much on them but I believe neither were terrorist attacks (so why comment right?)
Because the London Mayor Khan told us that we have to get used to such events it is part and parcel of living in a big city

Was it this ?- https://www.google.com.mt/amp/s/www.bbc ... rld-europe

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:45 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:Btw, couple of explosions went uncommented on here recently. London and Stockholm. I didn't follow up much on them but I believe neither were terrorist attacks (so why comment right?)
Because the London Mayor Khan told us that we have to get used to such events it is part and parcel of living in a big city

Was it this ?- https://www.google.com.mt/amp/s/www.bbc ... rld-europe

Not found

It was in Camden and apparently a gang caused the explosion during a robbery.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:34 pm

A 'no-deal' Brexit could cost the UK economy £50 billion, according to independent economic analysis commissioned by Mayor of London Sadiq Khan.

The report models five possible scenarios for leaving the EU, warning the worst option could be a "lost decade" for the British economy.

“There is no sector not negatively impacted,” Mr Khan told BBC Radio 4’s Today programme.

The analysis by Cambridge Econometrics predicted a no-deal agreement could also cost up to half a million jobs, with as many as 87,000 disappearing from London alone. [source]
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:31 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
A 'no-deal' Brexit could cost the UK economy £50 billion, according to independent economic analysis commissioned by Mayor of London Sadiq Khan.

The report models five possible scenarios for leaving the EU, warning the worst option could be a "lost decade" for the British economy.

“There is no sector not negatively impacted,” Mr Khan told BBC Radio 4’s Today programme.

The analysis by Cambridge Econometrics predicted a no-deal agreement could also cost up to half a million jobs, with as many as 87,000 disappearing from London alone. [source]
Is Sadiq Khan the same guy who said that ppl living in big cities have to adopt themselves for terrorist attacks?

ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:38 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:

Is Sadiq Khan the same guy who said that ppl living in big cities have to adopt themselves for terrorist attacks?

:lol:

London's got only one mayor, one Sadiq Khan sitting in London's chair and ruling the city. :)
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:21 pm

Yes, but that doesn't have to do anything with the findings of an analysis commissioned by him, but carried out by experts.

Surely you agree that it's stupid that the British government is making such a big decision without doing an impact assessment!? If they had done one and had different results I would say they could both have political motivations, but they just haven't done so.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:56 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Yes, but that doesn't have to do anything with the findings of an analysis commissioned by him, but carried out by experts.

Surely you agree that it's stupid that the British government is making such a big decision without doing an impact assessment!? If they had done one and had different results I would say they could both have political motivations, but they just haven't done so.
There is a bill to pay as well...
(For the exit)
Which in my op is unfair...
If I was the PM I wouldn't pay a pound/euro ...

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:00 pm

Those are the result of agreements the UK has already committed itself to and which have to be honoured. If I'm nit mistaken the rest of the EU will still be paying for already-agreed EU-funded projects until their completion post-2019 as well.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:55 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Those are the result of agreements the UK has already committed itself to and which have to be honoured. If I'm nit mistaken the rest of the EU will still be paying for already-agreed EU-funded projects until their completion post-2019 as well.
Yes you are right

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge