You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

World News Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.
 

Re: World News Thread

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:32 pm

Lukas wrote:Can I just say you must be great to have as a teacher #12. Your put downs are hilarious. I can just imagine you using the above line to some rebellious school kid
Not to me... if he was my teacher we would argue for the whole lesson...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 26562
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 21865 times
Been thanked: 6124 times
Gender: Male

Re: World News Thread

Postby #12 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:34 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
Lukas wrote:Can I just say you must be great to have as a teacher #12. Your put downs are hilarious. I can just imagine you using the above line to some rebellious school kid
Not to me... if he was my teacher we would argue for the whole lesson...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk


Which would - in some cases - make a really good lesson, wouldn't it?

I try to avoid overly political discussions in class though... I'm not trying to indoctrinate or anything... More often than not I take positions similar to yours to keep the discussion going
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
User avatar
#12
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 9069
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 368 times
Been thanked: 2513 times
Gender: Male

Re: World News Thread

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:44 pm

#12 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
Lukas wrote:Can I just say you must be great to have as a teacher #12. Your put downs are hilarious. I can just imagine you using the above line to some rebellious school kid
Not to me... if he was my teacher we would argue for the whole lesson...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk


Which would - in some cases - make a really good lesson, wouldn't it?

I try to avoid overly political discussions in class though... I'm not trying to indoctrinate or anything... More often than not I take positions similar to yours to keep the discussion going
I don't really take sides,but I always emphasize on the other side of the coin.

So you teach German hist only?
I used to study Maltese and European hist separately , with the same teacher.



Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 26562
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 21865 times
Been thanked: 6124 times
Gender: Male

Re: World News Thread

Postby #12 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:05 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
#12 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:[quote="Lukas"]Can I just say you must be great to have as a teacher #12. Your put downs are hilarious. I can just imagine you using the above line to some rebellious school kid
Not to me... if he was my teacher we would argue for the whole lesson...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk


Which would - in some cases - make a really good lesson, wouldn't it?

I try to avoid overly political discussions in class though... I'm not trying to indoctrinate or anything... More often than not I take positions similar to yours to keep the discussion going
I don't really take sides,but I always emphasize on the other side of the coin.

So you teach German hist only?
I used to study Maltese and European hist separately , with the same teacher.



Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk[/quote]

It's a focus on German, but not too global mainly European (dominated)... meaning: U.S. history is a thing, Asian, for example, not so much...
But it's not that hard to transfer to other theaters... Controversy is good for discussions and eventually politics...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
User avatar
#12
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 9069
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 368 times
Been thanked: 2513 times
Gender: Male

Re: World News Thread

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:46 pm

#12 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
#12 wrote:[quote="ramsej84"][quote="Lukas"]Can I just say you must be great to have as a teacher #12. Your put downs are hilarious. I can just imagine you using the above line to some rebellious school kid
Not to me... if he was my teacher we would argue for the whole lesson...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk


Which would - in some cases - make a really good lesson, wouldn't it?

I try to avoid overly political discussions in class though... I'm not trying to indoctrinate or anything... More often than not I take positions similar to yours to keep the discussion going
I don't really take sides,but I always emphasize on the other side of the coin.

So you teach German hist only?
I used to study Maltese and European hist separately , with the same teacher.



Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk[/quote]

It's a focus on German, but not too global mainly European (dominated)... meaning: U.S. history is a thing, Asian, for example, not so much...
But it's not that hard to transfer to other theaters... Controversy is good for discussions and eventually politics...[/quote]I mean US history? not a long syllabus to cover there...

I had Eur hist just because I chose it as main subj cause those who do not chose it they just have Maltese hist.

As for euro hist we covered from the 15th cent until the industrial rev. Although I guess today they cover more...
It mainly focused on England France Germany Italy and Spain... but there was a bit of Ottoman empire and Russia as well.

Maltese hist. From the Neolithic until the early 20s


Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 26562
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 21865 times
Been thanked: 6124 times
Gender: Male

Re: World News Thread

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:16 pm

Lucky you ramsej. When I did Maltese history it sucked. We only really did the Knights and the British eras, and it was mainly learning the names of grandmasters, the dates fortifications were built, and the various steps towards universal suffrage in the 20th century. Oh and the language question.

Looks like the syllabus has changed a lot... For the worse.

I never studied non-Maltese history although I wish I did. My knowledge of pre-20th century history comes entirely from studying literature and the other arts. For this reason I know British history much better than I know Continental history.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 31116
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8762 times
Been thanked: 7358 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: World News Thread

Postby #12 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:55 am

US history is basically European history
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
User avatar
#12
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 9069
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 368 times
Been thanked: 2513 times
Gender: Male

Re: World News Thread

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:53 am

#12 wrote:US history is basically European history
You have a point...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 26562
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 21865 times
Been thanked: 6124 times
Gender: Male

Re: World News Thread

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:51 pm

In Sweden ... https://twitter.com/Nigel_Farage/status ... 4016274432

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 26562
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 21865 times
Been thanked: 6124 times
Gender: Male

Re: World News Thread

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:53 pm

In Italy the 17year old who killed his 16yr old gf is seen smiling and waving to the angry ppl who were waiting for him...
https://twitter.com/matteosalvinimi/sta ... 4193006593
They should have switched off the cameras for ten mins and.....

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 26562
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 21865 times
Been thanked: 6124 times
Gender: Male

Re: World News Thread

Postby fae lure » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:28 pm

another bunch of troll puke from #2. you can't help yourself, can you, loser? come on, post a link, that 'brain cells' crap... wow, disappointing. and it ain't credible you worthless troll, pathetic subhuman. give me one link, just one little piece of info where it's proven to be man made. oh you need braincells to even look for it. troll. 0/10

and if you're 'not trying to indoctrinate or anything' then maybe don't say that directly, dumdum. plus, your indoctrination methods, the whole not saying much just egging others on, directing convos towards delusional crap etc- come on, what else is it? of course you're trying to indoctrinate others, because like religions, you don't have anything to prove your deranged communist nonsense and rely on other deluded believers to keep it going. go on,prove sth you monkey

Spoiler: show
sth other than that you're a troll
fae lure

 

Re: World News Thread

Postby #12 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:49 pm

fae lure wrote:another bunch of troll puke from #2. you can't help yourself, can you, loser? come on, post a link, that 'brain cells' crap... wow, disappointing. and it ain't credible you worthless troll, pathetic subhuman. give me one link, just one little piece of info where it's proven to be man made. oh you need braincells to even look for it. troll. 0/10

and if you're 'not trying to indoctrinate or anything' then maybe don't say that directly, dumdum. plus, your indoctrination methods, the whole not saying much just egging others on, directing convos towards delusional crap etc- come on, what else is it? of course you're trying to indoctrinate others, because like religions, you don't have anything to prove your deranged communist nonsense and rely on other deluded believers to keep it going. go on,prove sth you monkey

Spoiler: show
sth other than that you're a troll


I'm egging on? I haven't seen a single post of you here that was NOT insulting to anyone... Most of the cases it's you btw... I flush shit down the toilet capable of better comebacks than you... So I'll stick with people that actually have a future with the limited time I have... Also... My pacheck says I'm doing pretty well for a loser...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
User avatar
#12
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 9069
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 368 times
Been thanked: 2513 times
Gender: Male

Re: World News Thread

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:14 am

N.Korea fired another missile... Japs asked its pop to take shelter...
Wth is going on???? https://twitter.com/BBCBreaking/status/ ... 6282263553

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 26562
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 21865 times
Been thanked: 6124 times
Gender: Male

Re: World News Thread

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:58 am

The EU and Hungary
https://www.rt.com/op-edge/403338-hunga ... -migrants/

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 26562
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 21865 times
Been thanked: 6124 times
Gender: Male

Re: World News Thread

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:51 pm

The cost of living in a big city...
At least that what we were told by the London Mayor and other European traitors
https://www.timesofmalta.com/mobile/art ... ube.658064

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 26562
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 21865 times
Been thanked: 6124 times
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests