You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

World News Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.
 

Re: World News Thread

Postby ottackon » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:11 am

islamic terrorism does not exist, I'm a muslim of just 1 billion muslims worldwide and we don't **** feel we're concerned. These terrorists don't represent my religion.

“We think we know who the attacker is,” Acting Deputy Commissioner & national lead for Counter Terrorism Policing Mark Rowley said but stated that they were not willing to divulge the assailant’s name at this time, though they did admit that it “Islamic terrorism is our assumption.”
Image
User avatar
ottackon
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 6012
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:05 am
Location: Casablanca
National Flag:
Morocco
Has thanked: 1807 times
Been thanked: 3132 times
Gender: Male

Re: World News Thread

Postby JANCKER » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:50 am

Mentally weak/ill people going in the wrong places for help is a problem... those places exist, I've seen people radicalize over night. Those places didn't exist before and there wasn't radicalism... The ones who went to Syria from this region were mostly Wahhabi indoctrinated.
Thanks to the internet everything can be spread easier...
Una palabra no dice nada y al mismo tiempo lo esconde todo, igual que el viento esconde el agua, como las flores que esconden lodo. Una mirada no dice nada y al mismo tiempo lo dice todo, como la lluvia sobre tu cara o el viejo mapa de algun tesoro.
User avatar
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 17053
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:03 am
Location: 710 miles SE from Allianz Arena
National Flag:
Basque Country
Has thanked: 8912 times
Been thanked: 8161 times
Gender: Male

Re: World News Thread

Postby #12 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:09 am

ramsej84 wrote:first reports ... He was an Asian guy... that's all what they said, at least they did not come up with the ''mental'' card like the German Authorities do.


Dude... All political stuff aside: it is a **** disgraceful SICKNESS every dick behind his Laptop claims to know (better)!
These people are on the scene investigating while people spread RUMORS... Munich shooting kept the police busy for a whole day because people were talking shit - INCLUDING people on this forum - the exact same kind of people... Jumping to conclusions is fun, cause you don't have to use your head first, huh?!
As long as investigations aren't finished and clearly pointing in one direction this is nothing but standard procedure!! (Also, one could argue they're all loons)
So maybe, just for a few seconds, stop the conspiracy shit and realize that these policemen are doing their JOB as best they can, and that they have families as well...
Thanks for nothing, :pep: !!
User avatar
#12
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 7099
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 270 times
Been thanked: 2087 times
Gender: Male

Re: World News Thread

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:14 am

Sadiq Khan: London mayor says terror attacks 'part and parcel' of living in a major city [source]


a fortune teller ?

@Ottackon, I understand and I can feel the pain that you good guys of good will feel when such atrocities happen.
But something has to be done from '' your'' part to denounce these bastards and their acts... the silence unfortunately is deafening.
I am not into Islam and therefore I don't know how things work but people who know of family members, friends or other ppl or even Imams who show such inclinations(radicalization) have to report them and not let everything go in the name of omerta....
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 23235
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 19551 times
Been thanked: 5562 times
Gender: Male

Re: World News Thread

Postby #12 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:24 am

Fully agree on that post!

Just that these people are hard to recognize... Just like "normal" shooters are not that easy to pin down as being lunatics...
Thanks for nothing, :pep: !!
User avatar
#12
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 7099
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 270 times
Been thanked: 2087 times
Gender: Male

Re: World News Thread

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:30 am

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Izzadeen
the media is hiding the identity of the bastard... here he is : a hate preacher convert........................
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 23235
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 19551 times
Been thanked: 5562 times
Gender: Male

Re: World News Thread

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:48 am

#12 wrote:Fully agree on that post!

Just that these people are hard to recognize... Just like "normal" shooters are not that easy to pin down as being lunatics...


check their **** computers, (nowadays anything can be found out... like pedophiles the moment these are caught the moment they click on particular sites)
Infiltrate Mosques to check what is being said and preached...
look out for underground mosques (illegal ones) which are mostly the ones who are the culprits.

That is the short term.

Long term strategies... co operate with Muslim countries of good will, exchange intelligence, cut ties with hostile muslim countries and solve the Palestinian problem.
Stop being Proxy wars.....

this is utopia I know it will never happen
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 23235
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 19551 times
Been thanked: 5562 times
Gender: Male

Re: World News Thread

Postby ottackon » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:16 am

ramsej84 wrote:
Sadiq Khan: London mayor says terror attacks 'part and parcel' of living in a major city [source]


a fortune teller ?

@Ottackon, I understand and I can feel the pain that you good guys of good will feel when such atrocities happen.
But something has to be done from '' your'' part to denounce these bastards and their acts... the silence unfortunately is deafening.
I am not into Islam and therefore I don't know how things work but people who know of family members, friends or other ppl or even Imams who show such inclinations(radicalization) have to report them and not let everything go in the name of omerta....

Terrorism is as well denounced in Muslim countries as it is in the West, it's a big lie to believe that the political and religious authorities remain silent or inactive. Moreover, the first victims of international terrorism are Muslims, and those on the front fighting against it are the Syrian and Iraqi soldiers, who are also Muslims.
I personnaly have nothing to feel guilty about. The only thing that should have been done a long time ago is to burn all the books written by the charlatans of religion who legitimize these barbarous acts. They have been in undercover circulation for a very long time and the emergence of Internet has largely contributed to spreading these dangerous ideas.
Nevertheless, the people at the head of the American regime are for me, the first responsible of the outburst of international terrorism by destroying Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria and thus rendering these countries a breeding ground for terrorist groups.
Image
User avatar
ottackon
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 6012
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:05 am
Location: Casablanca
National Flag:
Morocco
Has thanked: 1807 times
Been thanked: 3132 times
Gender: Male

Re: World News Thread

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:36 am

ottackon wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
Sadiq Khan: London mayor says terror attacks 'part and parcel' of living in a major city [source]


a fortune teller ?

@Ottackon, I understand and I can feel the pain that you good guys of good will feel when such atrocities happen.
But something has to be done from '' your'' part to denounce these bastards and their acts... the silence unfortunately is deafening.
I am not into Islam and therefore I don't know how things work but people who know of family members, friends or other ppl or even Imams who show such inclinations(radicalization) have to report them and not let everything go in the name of omerta....

Terrorism is as well denounced in Muslim countries as it is in the West, it's a big lie to believe that the political and religious authorities remain silent or inactive. Moreover, the first victims of international terrorism are Muslims, and those on the front fighting against it are the Syrian and Iraqi soldiers, who are also Muslims.
I personnaly have nothing to feel guilty about. The only thing that should have been done a long time ago is to burn all the books written by the charlatans of religion who legitimize these barbarous acts. They have been in undercover circulation for a very long time and the emergence of Internet has largely contributed to spreading these dangerous ideas.
Nevertheless, the people at the head of the American regime are for me, the first responsible of the outburst of international terrorism by destroying Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria and thus rendering these countries a breeding ground for terrorist groups.


there is no denying that you have very very valid points... there is no denying that.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 23235
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 19551 times
Been thanked: 5562 times
Gender: Male

Re: World News Thread

Postby ottackon » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:04 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Infiltrate Mosques to check what is being said and preached...
look out for underground mosques (illegal ones) which are mostly the ones who are the culprits.

You should know that illegal mosques and hateful preachers exist more in the west than in muslim countries.
A guy like Abu Hamza aka "Hook Hand", was doing his business for years at Finsbury Park Mosque, and was never bothered by british authorities, he could have never been able to do that in an egyptian mosque, hence his exile in England.
The most astonishing thing is that the terrorists who committed their crimes in Europe were all known to the intelligence services.
Image
User avatar
ottackon
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 6012
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:05 am
Location: Casablanca
National Flag:
Morocco
Has thanked: 1807 times
Been thanked: 3132 times
Gender: Male

Re: World News Thread

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:33 pm

ottackon wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:Infiltrate Mosques to check what is being said and preached...
look out for underground mosques (illegal ones) which are mostly the ones who are the culprits.

You should know that illegal mosques and hateful preachers exist more in the west than in muslim countries.
A guy like Abu Hamza aka "Hook Hand", was doing his business for years at Finsbury Park Mosque, and was never bothered by british authorities, he could have never been able to do that in an egyptian mosque, hence his exile in England.
The most astonishing thing is that the terrorists who committed their crimes in Europe were all known to the intelligence services.


exactly, yes I know that is why I suggested that, (to Monitor Mosques in Europe)
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 23235
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 19551 times
Been thanked: 5562 times
Gender: Male

Re: World News Thread

Postby #12 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:47 pm

ramsej84 wrote:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Izzadeen
the media is hiding the identity of the bastard... here he is : a hate preacher convert........................


They are not "hiding" anything... Dude, you are always stuck in half truths... Get an idea of how "the media" works... Then check again... THEN post stuff like this or not... There's a thing called a press codex... Check it!

As for the rest: you think they are remotely catching all pedophiles?
I'm pretty sure they catch more terror suspects than anything else...
Thanks for nothing, :pep: !!
User avatar
#12
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 7099
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 270 times
Been thanked: 2087 times
Gender: Male

Re: World News Thread

Postby ottackon » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:00 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
ottackon wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:Infiltrate Mosques to check what is being said and preached...
look out for underground mosques (illegal ones) which are mostly the ones who are the culprits.

You should know that illegal mosques and hateful preachers exist more in the west than in muslim countries.
A guy like Abu Hamza aka "Hook Hand", was doing his business for years at Finsbury Park Mosque, and was never bothered by british authorities, he could have never been able to do that in an egyptian mosque, hence his exile in England.
The most astonishing thing is that the terrorists who committed their crimes in Europe were all known to the intelligence services.


exactly, yes I know that is why I suggested that, (to Monitor Mosques in Europe)

The real question is whether Europeans are willing to accept that a large part of their populations will be Muslim in the years to come. If this is the case, then mosques must be built in sufficient numbers and in accordance with the local architecture, there also should be an organization capable of training imams and controlling what is said in preaching, much like ministries of religious affairs in Muslim countries. At present, the financing of mosques and the training of imams are largely provided by foreign countries, and I think it is not a very healthy situation.
In the event that Europeans refuse to welcome more immigrants, then, it will be necessary at that time to think about the best way to reverse this immigration trend, by tightening the conditions for obtaining visas, by controlling the borders and finally by encouraging reimmigration.
Image
User avatar
ottackon
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 6012
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:05 am
Location: Casablanca
National Flag:
Morocco
Has thanked: 1807 times
Been thanked: 3132 times
Gender: Male

Re: World News Thread

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:10 pm

Russia fumes as its Eurovision singer is barred by Ukraine [source]
:lol:
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 23235
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 19551 times
Been thanked: 5562 times
Gender: Male

Re: World News Thread

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:17 pm

ottackon wrote:The real question is whether Europeans are willing to accept that a large part of their populations will be Muslim in the years to come. I

No question there: they're not. I don't think that's right, I couldn't care less what someone's religion is myself, but there's no doubt the majority aren't ready for that and it's not just on the basis of anti-immigration or racism. There's a sizeable amount who don't want Islam just because they think we are a Christian continent, whatever that means.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 29613
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8088 times
Been thanked: 6776 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests