You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

World News Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: World News Thread

Postby FCB general » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:39 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
FCB general wrote:
Number of children wanting to become opposite sex doubling each year in Sweden, say doctors [source]

Great success! =D>

God Bless... do they say if it is more m or f who are more likely to change?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

“There’s a 100 percent increase in numbers each year,” Frisen said.

“There [are] more and more young people, and more children coming at very young ages. The increase is identical on the adult side too,” she added.

The country has six clinics for people seeking gender investigation. The overall increase in the number of people who believe they were born in the wrong body indicates a "greater openness" in Swedish society, Cecilia Dhejne, chief of the gender identity investigation team at the Karolinska University Hospital, said.

Dhejne warned, however, that healthcare resources are already overstretched. “The problem in Sweden is that there is a long queue for people both for initiating an investigation into their gender identity and for the different stages of treatment across the country. It is worrying.”

red fish wrote:Funny thing about all of this is..when a child(10 years old) says that she want to be with a man who is 30 year old as her boyfriend...."it is unacceptable because a child DOESN'T KNOW how to make such decisions". However when we talk about transgenderism, suddenly a child is a expert in making decisions according to the parents ..o_O!!? While logically speaking you could say both of the cases a child is a child and cannot make such decisions. Parents of this age have gone full re-ta-rd, while you never go full re-ta-rd.
Last edited by FCB general on Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Soy un hombre muy honrado que me gusta lo mejor, las mujeres no me faltan, ni el dinero, ni el amor,

Jineteando en mi caballo por la sierra yo me voy, las estrellas y la luna, ellas me dicen donde voy"
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby JANCKER » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:42 pm

Disgrace of a world... not news.
Take a deep breath and repeat after me… GOOS-FRA-BA... GOOSFRABA...
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby FCB general » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:47 pm

JANCKER wrote:Disgrace of a world... not news.

These days it's a pride and it must be shown and enforced to the world. This one I like the most, it totally dominates:

A woman marrying is a woman marrying, but in these days young women of 20 years old have the mentality of a 8 year old girl. So if it was up to me, with my children i would not even allow my 20 year old daughter/son to marry if she/he has still a mentality of a 8 year old kid. Such people will be a burden on their husband/wife and burden to their own children as they are mentally not matured.

And we talk about children how they're getting more and more matured these days... Quite opposite! :lol: :lol: :lol: Total domination! Case closed.
"Soy un hombre muy honrado que me gusta lo mejor, las mujeres no me faltan, ni el dinero, ni el amor,

Jineteando en mi caballo por la sierra yo me voy, las estrellas y la luna, ellas me dicen donde voy"
FCB general

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

World News Thread

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:50 pm

Funny how much this topic bothers you :coffee:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:53 pm

Roonzil wrote:I'm still baffled how many people voted for him. He has hardly campaigned at all this "season", his party program was one A4 sized piece of paper, without any explanation of how he was going to achieve his goals, or how much it was going to cost. He is still the only member of his party (others aren't allowed to join, it's a one man party...), and the local divisions have had some pretty damning scandals in the past few years.

Some people must really hate foreigners to still vote for a nutjob like him tbh. (Funny thing: his party gained the most votes in areas that are less likely to have a diverse community).

I haven't followed the election in the Netherlands and in fact I didn't even know you were voting this week. Probably a big reason is that these politicians are riding on each other's successes and views; Farage campaigned for Trump and Le Pen and co organise(d) summits to discuss with each other. It's a great irony considering how nationalistic they are.

FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:57 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Funny how much this topic bothers you :coffee:

I just adore to see how "progress" wins in every single aspect. :D Especially when people try to prove something where there cannot be proved anything but one thing. So much pain and suffer while that's not all, the others must suffer too. That's the part I like the most. Instead of diagnosis, make philosophy of shít. Poor souls... :|

FCB general

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:06 pm

Your use of "progress" shows that it does bother you ;)
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:18 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Your use of "progress" shows that it does bother you ;)

I learned history and I saw what's the real definition of progress. But this what people talk today for the last 60 years is a pure joke, a fairy tale. :wink: You have to really push hard to show progress.

FCB general

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:21 pm

Roonzil wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:[quote="Roonzil"]

GO EU!! F*CK YES!! Pro EU parties won, the smartest thing to do right now. Very glad!!

Glad Wilders and his bad haircut didn't become the biggest party, altho I'm not too fond of the VVD's tendency to **** freelancers over in favour of employers...

We'll see what this'll bring now.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

But he still gained more votes and seats... In no time he will become the biggest party.
I think the Turkish thing helped Rutte a lot , what do you think ?

Not necessarily. The rapid growth trend those parties have seen in recent years might have been reversed by the time the next election comes around.

I'm still baffled how many people voted for him. He has hardly campaigned at all this "season", his party program was one A4 sized piece of paper, without any explanation of how he was going to achieve his goals, or how much it was going to cost. He is still the only member of his party (others aren't allowed to join, it's a one man party...), and the local divisions have had some pretty damning scandals in the past few years.

Some people must really hate foreigners to still vote for a nutjob like him tbh. (Funny thing: his party gained the most votes in areas that are less likely to have a diverse community).[/quote]
So how is he going to fill the seats?
But tell me one thing... do you agree with the Turk party? Wtf ... they are supposed to be Dutch no?

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:37 pm

FCB general wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:Your use of "progress" shows that it does bother you ;)

I learned history and I saw what's the real definition of progress. But this what people talk today for the last 60 years is a pure joke, a fairy tale. :wink: You have to really push hard to show progress.

And what difference at all does this do to your life?

FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:42 pm

cause we care for the future generations...
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Roonzil » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:52 pm

Do I agree with the Turk party? No, as they have been very divisive to society, kept journalists away from their election night, and seem to be on Erdogan's side in the current shit show.

They're brave tho! Getting in a parliament with 148 nazis, according to many of their countrymen.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby FCB general » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:25 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:And what difference at all does this do to your life?

That you can't sell me silly cheap lies as well as you have to live and work surrounded with that "progress" whose questions and answers on some problems are sometimes like hearing "Muuuuuuuu!". :D

FCB general

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:11 pm

ramsej84 wrote:cause we care for the future generations...

By hating a whole bunch of people in those generations? :coffee:
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:31 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:cause we care for the future generations...

By hating a whole bunch of people in those generations? :coffee:

What??? Hating on???

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge