You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

World News Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: World News Thread

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:56 pm

I haven't been able to find a longer video but according to an article in the Maltese media he defended the claim by saying that there are no women in the top 100 chess players. :lol: #-o
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCB general » Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:05 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:Are we still talking about gay people, I got lost. Funny that you use a communist war-cry when exposing far-right views btw hahahah

I come from a country and nation where we experienced the evil and many negative sides of communism, fascism, nazism, Ottoman oppression and quasi multiculturalism who ended up with a war in 90's. Unlike many others, we have so much experience and we survived absolutely everything. We will do the same with liberal fascism and its agenda as well. The only one who can destroy Croatia and this nation is we Croats, ourselves. Just as it's been happening for years, but those who are generally against us also won't sleep and keep their arms crossed. :)

FCBayernMunchen wrote:If the image is accurate, there are a whole bunch of people who only have 67% equal rights to the rest. Of course it isn't enough.

They want to go against the will of the majority? Good for them. A majority has no right to take away the rights of a minority, not in a democratic state.

We are talking about attention whores, not someones rights. The one who have no rights are people who want to be paid for their work regularly, to live in a country where you don't need to be a member of any political party to have a job, where people who commit crime, murder and robbery are sentenced to prison, not awarded with a seat in the parliament or to keep what he stole from the state or people who worked under him, etc.

They decided to organize their circus in my city some 3 years ago for the first time, nobody cared at all. My city is half-empty when you walk every day for the last 4 years, exodus more than evident in the whole region and someone should care about these people who want to show how mentally poor they are? Nobody cares. If you're left alone to live in peace, leave other people alone too. Very simple without any complication. I told that to my friend 9 years ago, you'll either stop whining with your complexes, lack of confidence and negativity or you can forget on our friendship. Don't expect support, especially demand from me to understand and tolerate your shít and to get down on your level or ask me to change. That's not your right. Forget it. :|
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:53 am

hear hear ...
a transgender who was adopted says this... Civil unions and gay adoption should have been introduced separately in 2014,” transgender PN candidate Alex Mangion said on INDEPTH.

Interviewed by The Malta Independent news editor Rachel Attard, Mr Mangion said that the reason why the PN abstained at the time was because the government linked gay adoption to civil unions four days before the vote was taken when it realised that there was consensus on civil unions.

Gay adoption needed to be discussed separately because it is such a delicate subject. "I know what it means because I was adopted.”

The interview with Mr Mangion will be uploaded tomorrow on www.independent.com.mt [source]
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:37 am

Kids given Brothels merchandise on Carnival day...
https://twitter.com/RT_com/status/837539535856807936

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:38 pm

The European Union must take a critical look at its own past if it is to successfully build its future, MEP Alfred Sant told the European Parliament.
Dr Sant said Europe had to examine both the failures as well as achievements of the European project over the last sixty years.
"Frequently I get the feeling, in this Parliament and elsewhere, that such discussions too often take exclusively an ideological perspective -- that of pilgrims intent on reaching the new Jerusalem," the S&D MEP said.
Dr Sant was speaking during the debate on a White Paper on the future of Europe presented by the European Commission. The White Paper presents five potential paths the EU could take from now to 2025, and comes ahead of the Rome Summit to be held later this month.
He said that all too often, discussions about the EU's future ended up getting tied up in "technocratic approaches grounded in liberalism" to the detriment of the social dimension.
"Perhaps what we need is a self-critical, historical review of what the European project has been, frameworked in the realities of European history since the French Revolution.” said Dr Sant.
The MEP's calls for Europe's social dimension to be taken into account reflect a critique of the White Paper by S&D grouping president Gianni Pittella, who said the document's failure to emphasise social rights was "disappointing". [source]

=D>
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:43 pm

An inexperienced driver whose reckless driving claimed the life of a young mother was today found guilty of involuntary murder and condemned to 350 hours of community service and temporarily banned from driving. [source]

how low by our Courts !!!!!!!! Shame on them :evil:
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:23 pm

Don't know the details, but do you want to send him to jail for 20something years? That way you'd ruin two lives...
If he was truly sorry, I also think more of a punishment would be in order, but certainly not too severe...

Also: I hate it when liberalism is depicted as a negative trait...
Thanks for nothing, :pep: !!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:29 pm

#12 wrote:Don't know the details, but do you want to send him to jail for 20something years? That way you'd ruin two lives...
If he was truly sorry, I also think more of a punishment would be in order, but certainly not too severe...

He ruined the lives of three families...
The victom's , the child, and her husbands...

Yes 15-20years...

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:31 pm

#12 wrote:Don't know the details, but do you want to send him to jail for 20something years? That way you'd ruin two lives...

He was driving at 105 km/h, at a bend, when the road was slippery due to dew. The court took into account the fact that he's inexperienced; I'm sorry, but if you're a new driver, you should be even more careful until you get used to driving alone (as I used to do), not speed well above the national speed limit. Probably the mentioned road has a limit even lower than the national speed limit.

In general I agree with you that there's a risk of ruining two lives. At the moment there's a case in the news where a young teacher got sentenced to 5 years in prison because she involuntarily killed two elderly people who crossed the road carelessly when she wasn't speeding (at least according to a former minister). I agree that that's outrageous and I hope the appeal changes the sentence. However, in cases of reckless driving, I don't believe there should be any sympathy.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:47 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:

He was driving at 105 km/h, at a bend, when the road was slippery due to dew. The court took into account the fact that he's inexperienced; I'm sorry, but if you're a new driver, you should be even more careful until you get used to driving alone (as I used to do), not speed well above the national speed limit. Probably the mentioned road has a limit even lower than the national speed limit.

In general I agree with you that there's a risk of ruining two lives. At the moment there's a case in the news where a young teacher got sentenced to 5 years in prison because she involuntarily killed two elderly people who crossed the road carelessly when she wasn't speeding (at least according to a former minister). I agree that that's outrageous and I hope the appeal changes the sentence. However, in cases of reckless driving, I don't believe there should be any sympathy.

Exactly ... forgot the teacher's case

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:39 pm

Central European nations present plan for stronger EU [source]
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:49 pm

It's funny how they always claim that "EU decisions are made in Brussels by politicians who do not seek the opinions of the member nations." Makes you wonder how these politicians can be trusted to know what they're doing when they don't even know how the EU system works.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:57 pm

Not talking about sympathy... But 15-20yrs? How are you gonna punish rapists? Murderers?
I think a long period of parole/probation and max 3 years...

Regarding EU: where do those politicians come from again?
Thanks for nothing, :pep: !!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:59 pm

Speaking for myself, I'm not sure 15-20 years is appropriate. But there certainly needed to be a prison sentence.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:59 pm

#12 wrote:Not talking about sympathy... But 15-20yrs? How are you gonna punish rapists? Murderers?
I think a long period of parole/probation and max 3 years...

Regarding EU: where do those politicians come from again?

Rapiats and murderers in for life...
And other murderers of more that one punished by Capital Punishment.

@the eu comment. Don't be Racist

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge