You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

World News Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: World News Thread

Postby FCB general » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:58 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Fair enough. However, I struggle to understand how anyone can justify a value that supports making life harder for some people. You can view being LGBT as unnatural if you wish, but ultimately allowing these people to do whatever they want has no impact on your life.

I agree with that. That's how I also see things. That's why educational system, kindergartens and schools have nothing to do with these people, i.e. the gender and pedophile education, as well as with the state laws. That's why I totally leave them alone to live in peace while they leave me to live in my way. Everyone is happy, at least one side. The other one marches on the streets.
Today when I woke up and drank tea, I turned on the TV and I saw a transgender in Croatian RTL, in the show about famous, celebrities, singers, actors, etc. He was talking about how he can't in Croatia and Zagreb walk on streets as a woman, how people are insulting him and avoiding, he literally cried how his parents and brothers stopped all contacts some 18-20 years ago because he decided to become a woman.
Brothers didn't call him to their weddings, never met nephews, couldn't come to their baptism, nothing. He didn't say any bad or negative word for his family, just how hard is to him and that they didn't accept him as her. Simple as that.
Choice and freedom of expression is a very complicated thing, that's why some people are these days very radical in changing something against the will of majority or individuals. The arrogance is the main leading factor. The bad part is that I see this more from minorities than from majority although I can see in other cases that even majority among itself can do the same thing.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby KrampusIsReal » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:09 pm

I can care less what two adults do in the privacy of their home. I don't care if they get married either since I believe the government shouldn't be involved in marriage. Now I don't agree with gay marriage because it's not natural for me. I will never judge someone for it because that's their life not mine. However I'm getting tired of having LBGTQOUENGOIT shoved down my throat all the time.

When you have doctors that allow a teen girl who today thinks she's a boy trapped in a girls body get loaded up with testosterone and then compete in women Olympic wrestling and kick every ones ass while they deny men in their early 30's with low testosterone values of men 40 years older than them because they feel that's playing god. They'd rather load you up on antidepressants than treat you for low testosterone because you're a man but it's okay to load up a teen girl with juice to make her a boy?

I am tired of being told i'm homophobic because I think you should use the bathroom that your parts down there call for. We don't see Straight pride parades, we don't have those parades with guys in a leather thong with a leash on him by his master... I just find it way over the top and forced on me.
Mia San Mia!
Deutscher Fußball Bund! WeltMeisters '54 '74 '90 '14
KrampusIsReal
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:14 am

I'm sure a number of men got tired hearing about women's rights and how they wanted them to be allowed to vote in the elections. It's easy to get tired and not want to hear about something that doesn't affect you, but if you were in the situation (ie you were gay) I would assume you would feel differently.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:11 pm

Some shit just happened...
In America a van ran over a crowd injuring 11ppl on mardigras...
In France a Police accidentally opened fire during Hollande's speech...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Alduin » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:18 am

ramsej84 wrote:Some shit just happened...
In America a van ran over a crowd injuring 11ppl on mardigras...
In France a Police accidentally opened fire during Hollande's speech...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

The most important part is determine the motivation of the attackers and their backgrounds.
Mia San Mia!
Alduin
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Costa Rica

Postby JANCKER » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:31 am

**** cars, deadliest things ever. Taking so many young lives every day.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby Alduin » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:35 am

JANCKER wrote:**** cars, deadliest things ever. Taking so many young lives every day.

Cars are n00bs compared to Mosquitoes. Mosquitoes are natural born killers. :lol:
Mia San Mia!
Alduin
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Costa Rica

Postby PunkCapitalist » Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:55 am

This is funny hahahaha

https://www.instagram.com/p/BREfGnmDoOV/

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:13 am

Südkurve

I still don't understand this "shoving down my throat" and the "propaganda"...
Children are taught about sex here... In the process, it is mentioned that there are also men who like men and women who like women... And that it's no reason to behave aby differently towards them... That's supposed to make someone gay? Boy you have a lively imagination... I actually gotta ask myself if it is wise to take people seriously who "think" like this
Cause let me tell you this as a teacher: if anything, they do the opposite of what you want them to
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:03 am

PunkCapitalist wrote:This is funny hahahaha

https://www.instagram.com/p/BREfGnmDoOV/

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

As much as racist chants and homophobic ones should have no space in football , so do Political slogans... (as the one against the Ukrainian player)
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:20 am

Bullshit ramsej, and you know it... These are not officials, these are our fans... And they can do whatever the **** they want, cause this is still a free country and everything else would be censorship...

Also, if something is fundamentally wrong, soccer should very much intervene... Are you not against the World Cup in Qatar? I am... I am also against the one in Russia - you probably aren't

But I think you're overdoing it a little with your double standards...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:27 am

#12 wrote:Bullshit ramsej, and you know it... These are not officials, these are our fans... And they can do whatever the **** they want, cause this is still a free country and everything else would be censorship...

Also, if something is fundamentally wrong, soccer should very much intervene... Are you not against the World Cup in Qatar? I am... I am also against the one in Russia - you probably aren't

But I think you're overdoing it a little with your double standards...

football related issues... Qatar and Russia I don't mind... but as we already said haven't we got enough of this drama ?
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby tflags » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:36 am

#12 wrote:But I think you're overdoing it a little with your double standards...

Ramsej has had a unique point of view in more than one occasion I think. It doesn't mean he's batting with both hands sort to speak. :wink:
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:07 pm

Drivers caught using a phone within two years of passing their test will have their licence revoked under new rules in England, Scotland and Wales. [source]

Well done!

Should we open a UK thread? Plenty of users here and might draw in more British Bayern fans through google

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ottackon » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:13 pm

According to an Iraqi TV channel, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi reportedly acknowledged the defeat of Daesh and called his supporters to hide in the mountainous regions.
As if by chance, since the end of Obama's presidential term, everybody scatters among the ranks of terrorists/mercenaries.
ottackon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge