You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

World News Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: World News Thread

Postby #12 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:47 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Sex and Children do not go together.
Start sex educ when they turn ten.
Why society feels the need to mix their minds up?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

You obviously have no idea on how children develop...

Also, I wonder what you would tell them, when they ask...

Also, I find the religious imposition in here ridiculously ironic, given how the exact same people see (religious) extremism - and the inherent danger - in others...
Thanks for nothing, :pep: !!
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:01 am

this is scary !!!!!!!!
One in five babies born in Malta has a parent of unknown origin,
Up nearly 200% over figures 10 years ago [source]

Around one-third of newborns last year –2,447 – had at least one non-Maltese parent

.The data, given in reply to a question from Opposition MP Chris Said on Wednesday, also sheds light on the impact foreigners are having on the nationality of babies born. Around a third of newborns last year had at least one parent who was not Maltese. The figure, 2,447, was more than double that in 2006
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:56 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:@FCB_general: I don't even know who that professor is :D But no, I don't condone paedophilia (obviously). First of all, it is almost never consensual. Secondly, it is obvious that children's bodies are biologically not sexually mature and as I said before, I don't agree with them being exposed to sexual acts. However, education on sexuality (as in attractiveness) and gender are something else entirely, and I'm in favour of that.

He is a sick man who walks. He was the one who initiated the idea of the pedophile party in Netherlands some 12 years ago. But in one outrageous interview for a Croatian website he was in one thing so right that I could see that exactly inside of Catholic and Protestant Churches around the world too. People were out of mind and that was published in 2013 when the whole state campaign and NGOs were pushing pedophile education and genderism to Croatian kindergartens and schools, but they were completely exposed. 1-2 days later they even removed the sensitive part that caused madness.
The former Croatian Minster of Science and Education showed his evil communist background through his absolutely intolerant attempts to push hard these ideas and implement them to Croatian children against the strong will of Croatian people. He didn't even want to hear parents, no public debate, no right to choose programs that parents see as acceptable, but strictly as his communist brain says that it shall be as he says or else face the consequences. The only bad luck was that he couldn't put anybody to prison with hard labor or murder like it was a method during 1945-1990. :|
In the end, people predominantly won on the referendum against the biased state, government, president, 90% of anti-Croatian media, NGOs, minorities and celebrities despite the latter were pissing and shitting on the whole Croatian people like they are piece of garbage or pets, that was really tolerant and highly cultured and educated these months. The true face of Croatian 'democracy' and 'culture' was exposed in the worst manner.
Everyone is very aware here that you don't need weapons, bombs or dead people to lead a war, everyone sees here what kind of a war is led by anti-Croatian elements from three-four different fractions(national, ideological, religious, economical). Two and half out of four come from outside of Croatia, the rest one and half comes from inside.
I believe the myth about plural society shall be exposed very soon. The Western world is tired of these sold lies in the last 70 years and there's no other option but to work on that to stop this suffer and darkness. Either that or I guess more lack of freedom, terrorism and pain will be introduced under fight for the same freedom and other values as we could've seen in the last 10-15 years in USA and Europe.
"Soy un hombre muy honrado que me gusta lo mejor, las mujeres no me faltan, ni el dinero, ni el amor,

Jineteando en mi caballo por la sierra yo me voy, las estrellas y la luna, ellas me dicen donde voy"
FCB general

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby #12 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:02 am

ramsej84 wrote:this is scary !!!!!!!!
One in five babies born in Malta has a parent of unknown origin,
Up nearly 200% over figures 10 years ago [source]

Around one-third of newborns last year –2,447 – had at least one non-Maltese parent

.The data, given in reply to a question from Opposition MP Chris Said on Wednesday, also sheds light on the impact foreigners are having on the nationality of babies born. Around a third of newborns last year had at least one parent who was not Maltese. The figure, 2,447, was more than double that in 2006

Why?

Also, if you're so scared, you're probably still very much not pro choice right?
Thanks for nothing, :pep: !!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:40 am

The worst part of the increase in children born to foreign parents is the number of unpronounceable names I'm hearing these days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ottackon » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:20 am

The cases of VIP pedophiles in England are stifled, for several months the victims are disregarded, especially if they speak of network, murders or even satanic rituals. But one of the politicians quoted many times, defended by his peers, is back in the news. Victims claim that Edward Heath, a prime minister in the early 1970s, was a pedophile and a follower of an obscure cult.

ottackon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby MUTU » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:30 pm

ottackon wrote:
MUTU wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:This is literally just a change in name which is why I can't see why it has caused such an uproar (at least among online commenters).

Because they want to retain their superiority complex of their traditional marriage over the newly-available civil union. Otherwise, how else can they use religion as an excuse to preach exactly what their own religion forbids them to do: discriminating and hating because it's "unnatural", despite scientifical evidence pointing to a 'gay gene' which would thus make homosexuality natural?

That's bullcrap, because a quick search on the internet shows that a simple and singular determinant for homosexual orientation has not been conclusively demonstrated as various studies point to different, even conflicting positions.

That whole rant and you nitpick on conclusive demonstrations? What about the rest before you call bullcrap? Can you deny the discrimination and hate?

Also, what if you look at what other animals are doing? Several different animals have been recorded to have same-gender sex. Surely they didn't have the media influencing them now, no?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:39 pm

ottackon wrote:The cases of VIP pedophiles in England are stifled, for several months the victims are disregarded, especially if they speak of network, murders or even satanic rituals. But one of the politicians quoted many times, defended by his peers, is back in the news. Victims claim that Edward Heath, a prime minister in the early 1970s, was a pedophile and a follower of an obscure cult.

The Winnie-the-Pooh advert above it with "free inside" sounds like a paedophile's attempt to seduce children. :lol:
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ottackon » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:07 pm

MUTU wrote:That whole rant and you nitpick on conclusive demonstrations? What about the rest before you call bullcrap? Can you deny the discrimination and hate?

Also, what if you look at what other animals are doing? Several different animals have been recorded to have same-gender sex. Surely they didn't have the media influencing them now, no?

Again, that's bullcrap, because homosexuals enjoy more freedom now in the western world than ever before in the history, you are fighting a rearguard action. And last remark, ethology is not valid for human societies.
ottackon

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby MUTU » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:16 pm

ottackon wrote:
MUTU wrote:That whole rant and you nitpick on conclusive demonstrations? What about the rest before you call bullcrap? Can you deny the discrimination and hate?

Again, that's bullcrap, because homosexuals enjoy more freedom now in the western world than ever before in the history, you are fighting a rearguard action. And last remark, ethology is not valid for human societies.

Just because they enjoy more freedom nowadays doesn't mean they are free. There is still a lot of hate and discrimination against them. Take Russia, though not exactly Western, it's not unheard of to hear about gangs beating up/killing people just because they're gay. Never heard of anyone being beaten up just for being heterosexual.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ottackon » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:45 pm

MUTU wrote:
ottackon wrote:

Just because they enjoy more freedom nowadays doesn't mean they are free. There is still a lot of hate and discrimination against them. Take Russia, though not exactly Western, it's not unheard of to hear about gangs beating up/killing people just because they're gay. Never heard of anyone being beaten up just for being heterosexual.

I agree that no one should be assaulted because of his opinions or sexual orientation, but at the same time no one has the right to force very ancient civilised countries to embrace the theses of the LGBT lobby.
ottackon

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby MUTU » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:53 pm

^ With this kind of reasoning, Galileo Galilei would be a nobody today.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby PunkCapitalist » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:54 pm

Yeah, no one has a right to "force" very ancient "civilized" countries to embrace the "theses" of female suffrage and the immorality of slavery either... My god, the stuff one reads in this thread...

What I ultimately don't get is what this "imposition" the homophobes ultimately talk about is? What is this supposed LGBT-agenda you decry. When pushed you seem to concede that gays have a right to live their lives as they see fit, but then you descend into this whole paranoia about pedophiles and gays trying to infiltrate public education... (Which, btw, is one of the many reasons public education should be abolished... You don't like the education your kids are receiving, take them elsewhere...).

What exactly are the rights our resident homophobes think society should grant to gays?

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:03 pm

MUTU wrote:^ With this kind of reasoning, Galileo Galilei would be a nobody today.
sorry you are mixing things.
@ Punk you have a point as well,,,

@Ottackon. I would also add the girl brides which is practiced a lot ,,, I know it is a different culture but for me and many it is disgusting. For me it is another form of pedophilia
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ottackon » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:07 pm

MUTU wrote:^ With this kind of reasoning, Galileo Galilei would be a nobody today.

Getting sodomized is not a productive or scientific activity but a leisure one, and it must remain private.
ottackon

National Flag:
Morocco

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge