You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

World News Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: World News Thread

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:10 pm

Female bosses more likely to hire gays https://twitter.com/RT_com/status/834997743475179520

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:35 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Yeah, and children are humans, who are sexual beings. :P

No one sees a problem with children knowing about heterosexual couples. The idea that children shouldn't know about homosexual couple is inherently homophobic, even if you consciously believe you are not homophobic and act in an accepting way otherwise.

Is professor Gert Hekma your role model? Because if he is, you better pray that nobody finds out that becuse someone might break your bones and smash your head. I wouldn't show any mercy to pedophile supprters. This what I read from you is a typical Gert Hekma school, the school from a publicly decleared pedophile who said once that homosexuality and pedophilia are historic common passengers, which definitely is as je say. Unfortunately, his visit to Croatia and his Croatian pupil Aleksandar Štulhofer was unnoticed. Maybe someone would use the opportunity to send them to ER for having the pedophile tribune and its purpuse to introduce sick and pervert 'education' program for Croatian children in kindergartens and schools. :x Fortunately, these fags shall not succeed to raise their young meat here as they do it across the whole Western world. We may be worse enemies to each other, but we surely aren't sick to teach how children are young meat and sexual material for sexual predators who are constantly increasing evrywhere, probably because it's in their - 'nature'. Yeah, the one we call animal, not human.
"Soy un hombre muy honrado que me gusta lo mejor, las mujeres no me faltan, ni el dinero, ni el amor,

Jineteando en mi caballo por la sierra yo me voy, las estrellas y la luna, ellas me dicen donde voy"
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby ottackon » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:22 pm

FCB general wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:Yeah, and children are humans, who are sexual beings. :P

No one sees a problem with children knowing about heterosexual couples. The idea that children shouldn't know about homosexual couple is inherently homophobic, even if you consciously believe you are not homophobic and act in an accepting way otherwise.

Is professor Gert Hekma your role model? Because if he is, you better pray that nobody finds out that becuse someone might break your bones and smash your head. I wouldn't show any mercy to pedophile supprters. This what I read from you is a typical Gert Hekma school, the school from a publicly decleared pedophile who said once that homosexuality and pedophilia are historic common passengers, which definitely is as je say. Unfortunately, his visit to Croatia and his Croatian pupil Aleksandar Štulhofer was unnoticed. Maybe someone would use the opportunity to send them to ER for having the pedophile tribune and its purpuse to introduce sick and pervert 'education' program for Croatian children in kindergartens and schools. :x Fortunately, these fags shall not succeed to raise their young meat here as they do it across the whole Western world. We may be worse enemies to each other, but we surely aren't sick to teach how children are young meat and sexual material for sexual predators who are constantly increasing evrywhere, probably because it's in their - 'nature'. Yeah, the one we call animal, not human.

I'm sure FCBayernMunchen is not a pedophilia supporter, he just seems to be, like many, a victim of the current doxa that consists of erecting liberalism as an absolute and sacred principle of life in society, one religion replacing another in some way.
Liberalism is not without posing some fundamental problems: like capitalism, it's a centrifugal force, in the sense that it undoes ties more than it preserves them. Moreover, there is no limit to the multiplication of possible rights.
The first rights defended by the Liberals were "rights of", rights-liberties. Today, we are concerned about the "rights to", the rights-debt, the demands imposed on the State and society, but which are not met by any particular obligation.
The history of liberalism is that of a continual and endless drift. The initial concern to protect individual freedoms against any intervention of the State, the Church or tradition has gradually led its supporters to develop the idea that only the rule of law "axiologically neutral" (that is, not relying on any particular conception of salvation or "good life") could enable everyone to live "as he sees fit". Hence, among other things, this ceaseless stacking of new rights is the most striking feature of a modern liberal society.
ottackon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:10 pm

and... let me just say this...
I am not in any way comparing homosexuality with Pedophilia !
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:26 pm

I don't know that. It sounds like he is on the same line as these 'men'. That's why in some cases there's absolutely no room for bullshiting. Either you're one like them or against them, the rest is either prison, illness or 2 meters underground. Children are the brightest and the most innocent beings and there's no room for experiments. No one can prevent bad, pervert and selfish people from having them, but nobody and nothing has that right to make them retarded using the state laws and term rights to reach their sick interests, profit, etc. Kinsley pioneers and followers should be sentenced to hard work and prison and not celebrated as some sort of world's champs over the last 70 years. We talk about 'social' Nazis, not angels.
"Soy un hombre muy honrado que me gusta lo mejor, las mujeres no me faltan, ni el dinero, ni el amor,

Jineteando en mi caballo por la sierra yo me voy, las estrellas y la luna, ellas me dicen donde voy"
FCB general

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby PunkCapitalist » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:36 pm

Omg I wish I didn't even know the political stances of some posters in here. I'm horrified.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I'm a post king!

Postby ottackon » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:52 pm

FCB general wrote:I don't know that. It sounds like he is on the same line as these 'men'. That's why in some cases there's absolutely no room for bullshiting. Either you're one like them or against them, the rest is either prison, illness or 2 meters underground. Children are the brightest and the most innocent beings and there's no room for experiments. No one can prevent bad, pervert and selfish people from having them, but nobody and nothing has that right to make them retarded using the state laws and term rights to reach their sick interests, profit, etc. Kinsley pioneers and followers should be sentenced to hard work and prison and not celebrated as some sort of world's champs over the last 70 years. We talk about 'social' Nazis, not angels.

Pedophile rings are the most powerful to my knowledge, only the solitary wolves go to prison. Besides, if you remember the Dutroux case in Belgium in the 90s, several investigators have simply vanished and the case closed ...
Public figures such as Yves Saint-Laurent and Daniel Cohn-Bendit openly declared themselves pedophiles but they were never investigated by the law.

Daniel Cohn-Bendit : "You know that a kid's sexuality is absolutely fantastic. [...] When a little girl, 5 years old, begins to undress you, it's fantastic! It's fantastic because it's an absolutely erotic-manic game! "

ottackon

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:10 pm

He should have been beheaded on the spot........ along with those who were laughing with him! WTH ........ ?!?!
I understood some of it !!!!!! It is disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:32 pm

@FCB_general: I don't even know who that professor is :D But no, I don't condone paedophilia (obviously). First of all, it is almost never consensual. Secondly, it is obvious that children's bodies are biologically not sexually mature and as I said before, I don't agree with them being exposed to sexual acts. However, education on sexuality (as in attractiveness) and gender are something else entirely, and I'm in favour of that.

@ramsej: I'm not against starting sex education at 10. That sounds like more or less an appropriate age. The issue was more whether such topics should be taught rather than the actual age. However I outright disagree that it is in any way confusing children.

@ottackon: Interesting insights. The fear of degenerating, particularly in the cases of paedophilia or intermarriage, for example, is a legitimate one. However, I prefer to take each on a case by case basis. I'm not all out in favour of everything LGBT+ either though. For example, I disagree with the current situation (in the US especially) of pre-teens/early teens being given life-changing treatment to transition to another gender. I'm all for them living as their expressed gender, of course, but treatment should wait until they're at least 18, even though puberty unfortunately has lasting negative effects on trans people.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:40 pm

Authorities in Guatemala detain a Dutch boat run by Women on Waves, a non-profit organisation which provides free abortion services in countries where abortion is illegal.
Women on Waves founder Rebecca Gomperts was in Malta in 2007 to deliver a lecture "The Right to a Dignified Motherhood: The Crucial Abortion Issue." [source]

:-&

hope she ends up in a 2x2x1.5 cell for the rest of her life.
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:45 pm

A town in northern Sweden is considering a proposal to give municipal employees one hour of paid leave every week to go home and have sex.
The proposal would boost the local birth rate, improve ageing marriages and lift employee morale, the Overtornea councilman who proposed the measure has argued.
“We should encourage procreation. I believe that sex is often in short supply. Everyday life is stressful and the children are at home,” said 42-year-old councilman Per-Erik Muskos.
The proposal, which needs a simple majority to pass, made headlines across Sweden and garnered Mr Muskos praise and scorn in equal measure, the New York Times reported.
Sweden has been at the forefront of efforts to address people's work-life balance, experimenting with having a six-hour workday and offering some of the world's most generous parental leave benefits.
But Mr Muskos has acknowledged that his proposal could be hard to enforce, with no way of knowing whether employees taking advantage of the hour were using it to get frisky with their partner or instead go for a walk. [source]
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Roonzil » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:01 pm

*walks into this topic*

She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:04 pm

At least leave the pizza :P
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby JANCKER » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:08 pm

ramsej84 wrote:and... let me just say this...
I am not in any way comparing homosexuality with Pedophilia !

They're both **** in the head... and need help. :P I have no intention to engage on such subjects again and you should ask yourself why and why you felt necessary to say this which you deep down don't believe... I know why because it has been imposed. Enjoy your free (perverted) world people...

The Thought Police is a real thing... Straight is the new gay.
Neuer - Boateng, Martínez, Hummels - Kimmich, Thiago, Alaba - Bernardeschi, Müller, Coman - Lewandowski
JANCKER

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:05 pm

South Africans,protest against foreigners(illegal or refugees) in their country (mainly Muslim Somalis)

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge