You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

World News Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: World News Thread

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:26 pm

#12 wrote:And it doesn't make you wonder?

Look, we keep "discussing" here, all the while with me feeling like you ignore every single argument, while you have few - not none, but most of them are pretty weak, especially if you refuse to back them... So riddle me please at least one of these:
You speak of liberal liars, yet you give no example, while the Brexiteers are looking forward to the 17 gillion gazillion billion dollars now entering their health insurance... Oh wait... That was the fastest I've seen a campaign promise dismissed ever... But it's tottaly cool, right? And it's not a lie if it's a right-winger, right?

I live in a country that's been a contributor long before yours even joined... Yet you keep pointing this out... Don't you think it's only fair to pay your fair share, especially when you've profited for so long already? Isn't that helping those who have less without greatly hurting you?
Why do you not feel "independent"? Did you not take part in the EP elections? Cause this might be news to you, but nothing coming from Brussels is decided without including your voice... So tell me: how is that undemocratic or dependable...

And lastly: you know where globalization started right? You know what it entails? You think it can be reversed? That easy?
You think Malta would have any meaning? Would be significant somehow? Or do you not think it would be much more successful as an important member in the strongesr economy in the world, the EU?

let me remind you for the millionth time, In the Referendum to join or not to join I've voted YES.

Then when I saw us being left alone in the crises of illegal immigration and the results of the Libyan aggression I became anti EU...
My metamorphosis is not very old, you know!
Not only that... the fact that they want to force on us and other countries some of their sick agendas is enough to make them my enemy.
(I shall remind you that the EU was not always like this... before 1993 the story was completely different , I guess you know what happened right?)

As for wealth... I can assure you that we were not dying of hunger before May 2004...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Lukas » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:46 pm

The EU isn't perfect, but it's far better to be in than out, what good is leaving and isolating ourselves from a huge trading block on our doorstep going to achieve? I think the other countries are sensible enough to realise this and would vote to remain if their governments were ever daft enough to give their public a vote on something so complicated and important.
Lukas
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
England

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:57 pm

Lukas wrote:The EU isn't perfect, but it's far better to be in than out, what good is leaving and isolating ourselves from a huge trading block on our doorstep going to achieve? I think the other countries are sensible enough to realise this and would vote to remain if their governments were ever daft enough to give their public a vote on something so complicated and important.

To start with Britain were never convinced and you were always with one foot in and the other out... This is highlighted by the fact that you (and rightly so) refused the common currency.
Charles De Gaulle was against Britain's entry...

Having said this Britain is strong very strong and is able to trade with other continents ...such as the US / Canada / Australia / Russaia / the Gulf / Asia...

@ 12, God knows how angry were you when we and the other nine countries joined way back in 2004 ! :lol:
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Roonzil » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:45 pm

Ok, four days in...Trump is f*cking scary.

EDIT:
Journalists arrested for covering riots during the inauguration
Spreading lies about narcissistic details
Threatening media
Leaving millions of women in vulnerable positions without proper reproductive care
Going ahead with environmentally risky pipelines
Deleting government tweets about climate change
Firing people who tweeted facts (!!) about climate change

I ain't setting foot in the US for the next 4 yrs, kthnxbye.

American parents: I WANT EVERYTHING FOR MY KID, AND I WANT 20 THOUSAND GUNS TO PROTECT THEM!
Scientists: Ok, so what about taking care of our air, water and earth, so your kids have a healthy planet
American parents: Nah!
Last edited by Roonzil on Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:49 pm

Lukas wrote:The EU isn't perfect, but it's far better to be in than out, what good is leaving and isolating ourselves from a huge trading block on our doorstep going to achieve? I think the other countries are sensible enough to realise this and would vote to remain if their governments were ever daft enough to give their public a vote on something so complicated and important.

I wouldn't be so sure about that unfortunately, although Brexit might serve as a reminder that puts them off. My hope is that the Continent tends to be a bit more liberal than the UK.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:52 pm

Roonzil wrote:Ok, four days in...Trump is f*cking scary.

EDIT:
Threatening media
Leaving millions of women in vulnerable positions without proper reproductive care

American parents: I WANT EVERYTHING FOR MY KID, AND I WANT 20 THOUSAND GUNS TO PROTECT THEM!
Scientists: Ok, so what about taking care of our air, water and earth, so your kids have a healthy planet

And the anti-science claims go beyond just climate change. Pence claimed that smoking doesn't kill... Wtf
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Roonzil » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:56 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
Roonzil wrote:Ok, four days in...Trump is f*cking scary.

EDIT:
Threatening media

And the anti-science claims go beyond just climate change. Pence claimed that smoking doesn't kill... Wtf

Wait...WHAT?!! :shock:

What's his reasoning? It's all a big conspiracy and the "smoker" lung cancer deaths are all a coincidence?
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:02 am

He wrote it years ago saying it doesn't kill because the majority of smokers do not die from lung cancer or smoking related illnesses. That might be true (I don't know the actual numbers), but it doesn't change anything.

Some might say it was ages ago but over the years he's always voted pro-tobacco companies on related matters, as recently as 2016... He's had donatoons from them.

It's far from being as bad as climate change but these people really don't care. Add in the confusion surrounding healthcare and you have an ugly combination

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Roonzil » Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:09 am

Worrying...money talks and facts can be bought apparently.

Can't see tweet? Click here!

Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

World News Thread

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:13 am

Didn't hear about that one. They already shut down another twitter account for posting about the inauguration crowd.

Btw did you see that Dutch parody message to Trump? I meant to post it but forgot

Edit:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Roonzil » Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:33 am

Yasssssss!! Love that show, and their videos.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby JANCKER » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:39 am

I'm trying to stay out of politics but I'll say that I support the independence of Scotland and some other countries, I like the idea of decentralizing power. The ones who mock Brexiteers shouldn't support the idependence of Scotland either, or else they're just hypocrites.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:03 am

Europe paying the bill for US sanctions on Russia https://twitter.com/RT_com/status/823877924793319424

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

World News Thread

Postby #12 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:20 am

JANCKER wrote:I'm trying to stay out of politics but I'll say that I support the independence of Scotland and some other countries, I like the idea of decentralizing power. The ones who mock Brexiteers shouldn't support the idependence of Scotland either, or else they're just hypocrites.

Only if in your twisted mind you somehow think they weren't independent...

I support Scotland... Not because I want them to be, I'd rather the UK remained (also remained in the EU...) - but they voted remain with a great majority and have no say at all... I feel forced to remind you again that EU decisions are made by elected representatives ...
Thanks for nothing, :pep: !!
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCB general » Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:39 am

Roonzil wrote:Worrying...money talks and facts can be bought apparently.

Yes, definitely. We saw what happened in the USA 40-50 years ago(later in the whole Western world) just because of money, open threats and media propaganda. But that kind of stuff can be aggressively defended, justified, covered with 'scientific' lies, etc. Living lies and sick ideology and culture for 50 years - bravo West! :|
Donald Trump's election is just a logical step in this wrong path and there is a good chance that across the whole Europe we might see something similar. There's no room for whining but now it's time to eat your own shít and suffer, that's how it goes in life. The other way is to admit big mistakes and change yourself, but many people will rather eat shít than go against themselves.

JANCKER wrote:I'm trying to stay out of politics but I'll say that I support the independence of Scotland and some other countries, I like the idea of decentralizing power. The ones who mock Brexiteers shouldn't support the idependence of Scotland either, or else they're just hypocrites.

Scottish people had their chance to leave UK and start their way to EU as an independent country. They swallowed English lies like total naive and then Brexit came, they didn't want to follow England in their Brexit idea and then they started to cry after people decided to leave. Very complicated, but that's how it goes when you trade your independence for EU and later you suffer hard in the union because the English decided to leave EU and you missed with your independence. :)
Some 100 years ago some very 'smart' Croats thought that they will have the main word in the Kingdom SHS/Yugoslavia, but later they were brutally oppressed till 1939 by the Serbian dynasty. :roll:
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Red Cross

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge