You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

World News Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: World News Thread

Postby ottackon » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:02 pm

A MUST-READ 2007 New Yorker Article Exposing US-Israeli-Saudi Conspiracy to Overthrow Assad, written by renowned journalist Seymour Hersh

- Muslim Brotherhood is funded by & serves as the primary instrument of US, Israel, & Saudi Arabia.
- Lebanon was designated as staging ground to destabilize Syria with sectarian extremists.
- Saudi and Muslim Brotherhood anti-Israeli and American sentiments are feigned.
- US intelligence knew in advance unleashing sectarian extremists would result in genocide.
- Saudis & Americans admit sectarian extremists - the foundation of Al Qaeda - are under their control.

Can't see tweet? Click here!

It was later confirmed by Hillary in one of her wikileaks emails :

ottackon
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby FCB general » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:32 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:It doesn't justify anything, but it shows that we are relatively at peace. We will probably return to the evils of the past and maybe even worse, but only because we are giving power to people with the same ideologies as back then out of fear that we are worse off than before.

I hope it won't happen, because power has been given all these decades to people who allowed far right and extreme-right parties to show up while 10-15 years ago they were like a pimple, shouting like schizophrenic Antifa and liberals. :) Merkel can radically complete the whole course if she would only dare to do it. She's been given a power and she's been responsible for all this mess and for AfD, if not her, then those who directed or ordered her to do it. Either change your acts or say who ordered you or just step down and disappear. The same goes for every single country which works against its own people, state, ID, culture, history...
"Soy un hombre muy honrado que me gusta lo mejor, las mujeres no me faltan, ni el dinero, ni el amor,

Jineteando en mi caballo por la sierra yo me voy, las estrellas y la luna, ellas me dicen donde voy"
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby MaCk0y » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:55 pm

Bana Alabed, Aleppo's tweeting girl, meets Turkey's President Erdogan [source]

The Irony is strong.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:23 am

Kremlin says almost all communication channels with US are frozen
US says diplomatic engagement with Russia continues [source]

Can't see tweet? Click here!
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:07 am

Police in Australia arrested seven suspects who were allegedly planning a series of Christmas Day bomb attacks in the heart of the country's second largest city.
The suspects had been inspired by the Islamic State group and planned attacks on Melbourne's Flinders Street railway station, neighbouring Federation Square and St Paul's Cathedral, Victoria state Police Chief Commissioner Graham Ashton said.
The arrests came after a truck smashed into a Christmas market in Berlin on Monday, killing 12 people.
Two of seven people initially arrested in raids on Thursday night and Friday morning in Melbourne - a 26-year-old man and a 20-year-old woman - were released without being charged.
Five men between ages 21 and 26 remained in custody. They were not identified but police said four were [b]born in Australia[/b] and the fifth was Egyptian-born with Egyptian and Australian citizenship. [source]
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:43 am

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:49 am

Hijack aside, damn according to that map that's twice the planned distance! Surprised they had enough fuel.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:05 pm

Thank you Sarkozy Obama Clinton and Cameron

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:10 pm

Reports suggested one hijacker is on board and claims to be in possession of a hand grenade.

He is said to be pro-Gaddafi and willing to let all passengers leave the plane apart from the crew if his demands - which are unclear - are met. [source]

Sounds like Daily Fail made up BS though. Maltese media says there are two hijackers and no word of Gaddafi anywhere.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:18 pm

I just hope that we don't see the same sit as that of 1983 when an Egypt airline was hijacked and landed here. The Egyptian special forces came to intervene and made a big caos by exploding the aircraft themselves

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:23 pm

ramsej84 wrote:I just hope that we don't see the same sit as that of 1983 when an Egypt airline was hijacked and landed here. The Egyptian special forces came to intervene and made a big caos by exploding the aircraft themselves

Exactly... the Maltese would have handled it better.

The last major hijack incident in Malta took place in November 23, 1985 when an EgyptAir Boeing 737 plane was diverted to the island.
What followed was a 24-hour nightmare that ended in a bloody massacre with 62 people dead when Egyptian commandos stormed the plane.. Only one of the three hijackers survived and was brought to justice.
Forty-three years ago then Prime Minster Dom Mintoff managed to negotiate the release of 247 passengers and eight air hostesses on board a Boeing 747 Jumbo Jet which was also hijacked over Iraq and flown to Malta.
The passengers and air hostesses were released in return for fuel. The plane had been hijacked by Palestinian terrorists. The plane later left Malta and the hijackers eventually surrendered.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:39 pm

one news just said that the hijackers are pro Ghadaffi. How low!!!!

If Ghaddafi was still in power the world would have been safer.

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:49 pm

Some related dark humour :P

Spoiler: show
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:56 pm

FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Bayernbazi » Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:06 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:I just hope that we don't see the same sit as that of 1983 when an Egypt airline was hijacked and landed here. The Egyptian special forces came to intervene and made a big caos by exploding the aircraft themselves

Exactly... the Maltese would have handled it better.

The last major hijack incident in Malta took place in November 23, 1985 when an EgyptAir Boeing 737 plane was diverted to the island.
What followed was a 24-hour nightmare that ended in a bloody massacre with 62 people dead when Egyptian commandos stormed the plane.. Only one of the three hijackers survived and was brought to justice

The one in 1983 was a Libyan Arab Airlines and that one was resolved peacefully.
The Egyptair massacre happened in 1985, I was 13 then and I still remember that one. My dad then used to work at the airport and they were called to clear the apron from the mess soon after the raid and it wan't pleasant at all.
It was very ugly and could have become even uglier when it risked to extend to the hospital. The Egyptian commandos were shooting at everyone who emerged from the bombed aircraft. Their only aim was to kill the hijackers and nothing else. The only surviving hijacker was badly injured but wasn't identified and taken away with the other injured to hospital and operated on immediately. When they found out one of them slipped through their clutches, armed Egyptian commandos went looking for him at hospital.
“Armed commandos entered hospital’s casualty area looking for a third hijacker and they only missed him because he was already in the operating theatre,” Dr Abela Medici says, recalling that tense moment when he confronted the soldiers and asked them to lay down their arms.
“Doctors and nurses were reluctant to work in an environment with armed men running around. Accompanied by (Police) Inspector Anġlu Farrugia, who spoke some Arabic, we managed to persuade them to put down their weapons until we locked them up in the porter’s lodge,” Dr Abela Medici recounts.

I hope that this one ends well ! According to what's coming out they are pro-Ghaddafi.
Bayernbazi
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge