You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

World News Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: World News Thread

Postby JANCKER » Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:32 am

ottackon wrote:Erdogan is not a Wahhabi nor his party, they're from the muslim brotherhood, and the shooter is a Gulenist, the mortal enemy of Erdogan. You got it all wrong on this one buddy.

If he was a Gulenist, they wouldn't have released him that easy... they arrested thousands after the coup, from what I know Gulenists are moderate Muslims.
Neuer - Boateng, Martínez, Hummels - Kimmich, Thiago, Alaba - Bernardeschi, Müller, Coman - Lewandowski
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:37 am

What about the past 4 Christmases though?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ottackon » Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:43 am

JANCKER wrote:
ottackon wrote:Erdogan is not a Wahhabi nor his party, they're from the muslim brotherhood, and the shooter is a Gulenist, the mortal enemy of Erdogan. You got it all wrong on this one buddy.

If he was a Gulenist, they wouldn't have released him that easy... they arrested thousands after the coup, from what I know Gulenists are moderate Muslims.

Gulen is a CIA agent living in the USA.
ottackon
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby ottackon » Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:48 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:

What Syria, Russia & Iran were fighting to preserve, what doesn't exist in areas still occupied by terrorists in Idlib and Raqqa.
ottackon

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby JANCKER » Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:53 am

Was Kemal Ataturk a CIA agent? Cause Erdogan is destroying everything Ataturk built...
Neuer - Boateng, Martínez, Hummels - Kimmich, Thiago, Alaba - Bernardeschi, Müller, Coman - Lewandowski
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby ottackon » Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:11 am

He was a freemason british agent.
ottackon

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby JANCKER » Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:12 am

:mrgreen:
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby JANCKER » Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:15 am

If it's Erdogan the best that Turkey can offer then Europe should end every relation with them before it's too late. The best for both parties.
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby #12 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:31 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:

Just read the last comment FCBM

It's always easier to bullshit than to present actual solutions... Breaking our constitution is not a solution, too...

And a big **** you anyways to everyone who thinks he can assess and evaluate what is going on in Berlin from a thousand miles plus distance... My brother lives in Berlin!

Funny how they don't blame Merkel for having to get up and taking a leak in the middle of the night
Thanks for nothing, :pep: !!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCB general » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:22 am

So-called progressives, liberals and antifa along with pro-dead(pro-abortion and pro-euthanasia) traitors in conservatives and center-right parties. Those who 'lead' and 'build' this humiliated continent. With such state of mind, one doesn't deserve to think about better future.

21st century Europe which thinks that is better than previous Europas. Post-WW2 disgrace for this universe and complete destruction of common sense. :lol: No wonder where it's gotten us all, that 'Einsteins' don't know the difference between a man and a woman, what is a marriage, that heartbeat is not an evidence of life(yeah, some one and half month ago I heard this 'revolutionary' statement from one man in one Croatian talk-show #-o ), etc. etc.
Obviously some 'clever' minds need 'proofs' in their lives and to see Golgotha and Calvary to conclude how wrong they are about everything in their lives, but then again they are about to run away when that all shows up and later after everything is over to return and spill their toxin all over again. I see that in my country, those who ran away and later return to be smart and talk about evil that brought us suffer, pain and losses. Every day they work hard to humiliate what we love and believe in, every day to destroy us. It looks like Germany and some other countries didn't learn anything from others, but rather straight with the head not in the wall, but in the titanium.
"Soy un hombre muy honrado que me gusta lo mejor, las mujeres no me faltan, ni el dinero, ni el amor,

Jineteando en mi caballo por la sierra yo me voy, las estrellas y la luna, ellas me dicen donde voy"
FCB general

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:36 am

Of course it's better than previous Europas. We consider an attack every few months with about a dozen victims a tragedy (and don't get me wrong, it is). Previous Europas had at least one war going on among themselves at any given moment for centuries.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:53 am

No my friend, this what you said is a very cheap post-modern justification of all weaknesses and wrong things that are going on. The worrying fact is that in many European countries are having serious problems believing in that. As long as they will believe in it, things are just going to be worse and worse, and believe me, it's a safe way to the hell and repeating(or even overcoming) the previous bad and negative things. Later you see a note: "Why? Warum?" If you don't know why or more likely, refuse because of your weaknesses and stupidity, then you'll face terrible things.
Some Croats passed through a brainwash factory for half a century and nowadays we're paying an expensive price of that in every single aspect, not to mention the hell we saw and experienced in the 90's. Some people even said that they didn't believe that war will happen, but what Slobodan Milošević was doing in the late 80's was a clear signal what is going to happen and it happened. But there were solutions to prevent that and nobody prevented it. Central Europe can completely avoid the Calvary, but for some people that means a lot of sacrifice and pain, changing their bad views and believes. If they won't change it, nobody will stop a potential catastrophe. Prevention rather than cure, believe me. :|
"Soy un hombre muy honrado que me gusta lo mejor, las mujeres no me faltan, ni el dinero, ni el amor,

Jineteando en mi caballo por la sierra yo me voy, las estrellas y la luna, ellas me dicen donde voy"
FCB general

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:27 am

It doesn't justify anything, but it shows that we are relatively at peace. We will probably return to the evils of the past and maybe even worse, but only because we are giving power to people with the same ideologies as back then out of fear that we are worse off than before.

FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:17 pm

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:17 pm

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge