You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

World News Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: World News Thread

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:11 am

#12 wrote:

Right... Apparently, uncle Vlad and his "independent" state media are the only really reliable sources when it comes to determine who is a terorist, and who isn't
Whatever it is, it's the mainstream medias fault... No wait, it's the liberal West... Oh wait, it's Merkel! Thank god Trump is coming, with his entourage of super-rich saboteurs, they are clearly anti-establishment, right?
Thank god you people are here to clear this up!

Also, let's ALWAYS jump to conclusions just by speculations of said corruptive mainstream media, shall we?
Cause we all know that this guy - let's say he is someone who arrived this year - would have had no way to come hereif it weren't for our enemy the globalization, which us very easily reversible in twenty minutes and in everyone's interest, right? Did I forget anything?

Ottackon's claim about the new arrivals however has some sense to it... That is where politics and law enforcement must intervene...

here is your answer http://www.timesofmalta.com/articles/vi ... ket.634366

German media cited local security sources as saying that there was evidence suggesting the arrested suspect was from Afghanistan or Pakistan and entered Germany in February as a refugee.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:28 am

ramsej84 wrote:German media cited local security sources as saying that there was evidence suggesting the arrested suspect was from Afghanistan or Pakistan and entered Germany in February as a refugee.

Through Balkan route, Croatia or Hungary, who cares... But as long as the world in on side of the evil(yep, they even expand their operations in the Bosnia and Herzegovina where radicalization is growing despite the people are ethnic white, Slavic, have no contact with the Arab langauge) and strongly supports them over the last half century, don't expect candles, cakes, wine and rich pork served on the table.
Germany, Central and especially West and North Europe will learn someones history on a much harder way. Some people had learned through centuries on their own skin covering their asses while they were dancing waltz, playing operas, planning and executing imperialism around the world, etc. France has been paying a high price of that and sadly that they won't stop with their arrogance inside and outside of France. A lot is at stake.
"Soy un hombre muy honrado que me gusta lo mejor, las mujeres no me faltan, ni el dinero, ni el amor,

Jineteando en mi caballo por la sierra yo me voy, las estrellas y la luna, ellas me dicen donde voy"
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:02 am

Terror attack' probe after truck driven at Berlin Christmas Market crowd
At least 12 people were killed and nearly 50 injured [source]

The Refugee hijacked the truck, killed the Polish driver and effected the delivery himself...
confirmed that he arrived in FEB 2016 and had broken the law on several times!
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:09 am

The thing many seem to be missing is that the security/law enforcement authorities are much more to blame here than Merkel or whoever. There was an identical attack in Nice just a few months ago. They should have been more careful around such potentially dangerous trucks and must be able to disarm them (either the driver or the truck itself) within seconds. Sure, the identity of the culprit was a refugee but it could have easily been me or anyone who did that for other reasons. It's an indication that they didn't learn from a similar recent tragedy and did not take the necessary precautions.

EDIT: to clarify what I mean; sure, tighter immigration controls might have stopped this one, but the flaw would have remained there to be exploited by anyone (including German criminals) even in future events. It's inexcusable that they didn't learn from Nice as terrorists/criminals evidently did.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:13 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:The thing many seem to be missing is that the security/law enforcement authorities are much more to blame here than Merkel or whoever. There was an identical attack in Nice just a few months ago. They should have been more careful around such potentially dangerous trucks and must be able to disarm them (either the driver or the truck itself) within seconds. Sure, the identity of the culprit was a refugee but it could have easily been me or anyone who did that for other reasons. It's an indication that they didn't learn from a similar recent tragedy and did not take the necessary precautions.

EDIT: to clarify what I mean; sure, tighter immigration controls might have stopped this one, but the flaw would have remained there to be exploited by anyone (including German criminals) even in future events. It's inexcusable that they didn't learn from Nice as terrorists/criminals evidently did.

You are right... but ... but.... but... first: it should not happen in the first place and secondly they might not want to learn.,
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:51 pm

You simply can't control and prevent absolutely everything, that's the whole point and what @ottackon said is the only truth. They can use a traffic sign as a weapon, bicycles, kitchen knives, trucks, cars, planes, wood, whatever one creative evil sick mind can get to kill a human being.

If Germany wants to help them, then they should help them in the Middle East, not bring them in Europe. Each to their own philosophy has been the only way to avoid this. Countries who have serious mental issues with diseases called globalism, liberalism and extreme secularism are only facing such tragedies and violence.
I don't see such problems in countries like Croatia, Ireland, Bulgaria, Czech Rep, Slovakia, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Belarus, Montenegro, Lithuania, Hungary, Iceland, Lichtenstein, Monaco, Luxembourg, Andorra, Slovenia... Countries which are very proud of their identity and very careful and restrictive to foreigners and where human rights, homoliberalism, globalism and GMO are treated as something evil and bad from anti-state media and NGOs financed by Soros, US foreign office, schizophrenic liberal and antifa humanoids and co. There are murders, violence, robberies, etc., but they are all committed by Croats and its citizens, not refugees, immigrants who came outside of Europe.
But God, if states such as France, Germany, Sweden, Belgium, Holland and co. want their own people, culture and land see dead and destroyed in the name of the human rights and brotherhood with noble, good, beautiful and saint countries like Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and UAE, it's their - 'choice'. As they say to their own people: "nobody even asks you all what you want, we'll say what you need and must!". :roll:
"Soy un hombre muy honrado que me gusta lo mejor, las mujeres no me faltan, ni el dinero, ni el amor,

Jineteando en mi caballo por la sierra yo me voy, las estrellas y la luna, ellas me dicen donde voy"
FCB general

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:55 pm

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby lau03143 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:22 pm

FCB general wrote:You simply can't control and prevent absolutely everything, that's the whole point and what @ottackon said is the only truth. They can use a traffic sign as a weapon, bicycles, kitchen knives, trucks, cars, planes, wood, whatever one creative evil sick mind can get to kill a human being.

If Germany wants to help them, then they should help them in the Middle East, not bring them in Europe. Each to their own philosophy has been the only way to avoid this. Countries who have serious mental issues with diseases called globalism, liberalism and extreme secularism are only facing such tragedies and violence.
I don't see such problems in countries like Croatia, Ireland, Bulgaria, Czech Rep, Slovakia, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Belarus, Montenegro, Lithuania, Hungary, Iceland, Lichtenstein, Monaco, Luxembourg, Andorra, Slovenia... Countries which are very proud of their identity and very careful and restrictive to foreigners and where human rights, homoliberalism, globalism and GMO are treated as something evil and bad from anti-state media and NGOs financed by Soros, US foreign office, schizophrenic liberal and antifa humanoids and co. There are murders, violence, robberies, etc., but they are all committed by Croats and its citizens, not refugees, immigrants who came outside of Europe.
But God, if states such as France, Germany, Sweden, Belgium, Holland and co. want their own people, culture and land see dead and destroyed in the name of the human rights and brotherhood with noble, good, beautiful and saint countries like Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and UAE, it's their - 'choice'. As they say to their own people: "nobody even asks you all what you want, we'll say what you need and must!". :roll:

The countries you list are hardly economic powerhouses where people want to move to.

Germany, UK, USA (etc) have to get involved and have to address global issues as people from all nations want to migrate to these countries due to the opportunities there.
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Scotland
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ottackon » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:37 pm

The usual suspects for any black-op of this magnitude are very well known

Can't see tweet? Click here!

Can't see tweet? Click here!
ottackon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby #12 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:39 pm

If this weren't so sad it laugh: police think that the SUSPECT is the wrong guy...
Source: Spiegel
Thanks for nothing, :pep: !!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCB general » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:46 pm

lau03143 wrote:The countries you list are hardly economic powerhouses where people want to move to.

At least they don't need to think about other people while they are not what they are, but what they can become without any other people, NGO, human right and other stupid thing imported from the NGOs, antifa and all other humanoid 'experts' who will bring them "full" hearts and prosperity. However, Germany has been abusing them and it wants them to get these problems. Poor people, like they don't have enough of their own worries and problems. :?

FCB general

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby #12 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:49 pm

Antifa?
Right, we're abusing them...Or maybe they're all too dumb to pay their bills with the so much desirable way of life there?!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ottackon » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:50 pm

A simple reminder

ottackon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:52 pm

The sheep are still in denial. They were not sure if it was an accident until a few hours ago.
@#12- euronews reported that a witness followed a person who came down from the truck and fled the scene.
The same witness followed him for two km and called the police where he was apprehended.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
Last edited by ramsej84 on Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:58 pm

They were not able to say without a doubt that it was an assault... There's a difference...

And I know the story... What I posted is a way more recent development... No gun, no discharge residues, no signs of a fight and inconsistencies in the assault... That's all it says, naming high police officers as their source...
Also, I'm not a sheep and not denying anything - I'm just, unlike some, reasonable... ;)
Why don't we wait until the case is solved before we judge and promote crude political agendas for a change?

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge