As a Muslim who lived in Europe for some time, I read a lot of untruths and I want to recall some basic facts :
1- There is no Arab invasion that aims to conquer Europe.
The vast majority of immigrants went to France, Italy, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium and Britain in the 50s and 60s to rebuild the continent at the request of european companies and entreprises, who were looking for a cheap and robust workforce. And because the European authorities at the time wanted immigrants to spend their money in Europe instead of letting them go back home, they put in place family reunification that made the Muslim population grow in Europe. Therefore, one must stop with the fantasy of the arab invasion.
2- Regarding the recent wave of refugees that have shaken Europe for several months, there again, we must ask the right questions:
- Who has destabilized the Middle East and for what purpose?
- Why the Gulf countries that continue to financialy support terrorist groups are strongly backed by the West ?
- How is it that this wave of illegal immigration started only after several years of devastating war in Syria and Iraq? And who are the networks that allowed these people to pass through Turkey and Greece to get to Europe?
3- Devastating terrorist attacks take place almost every day in the Middle East and North Africa and kill hundreds of people without arousing the same emotion and spirit of solidarity that the attacks occurring on European soil. That is why one must not fall into the trap of considering these terrorist groups as only enemies of Western civilization and its values, but these serial killers are blinded by hatred. They slaughter indiscriminately and therefore, they are humanity's enemies.
4- Islam is a universal religion with almost 2 billion followers worldwide, and it is unacceptable to reduce it to the actions of a tiny minority of terrorists. This form of terrorism has only appeared since the second half of the twentieth century and strangely, the British and the Americans were the first supporters of the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt (To counter Gamal Abd-Nasser and the Pan-Arabism and maintain the divide and conquer policy of the west in the arab world), the "Mujahideen" in Afghanistan (To counter the soviets who entered the country at the request of the socialist afghan goverment at the time and not as an invasion as the western propaganda contiues say).
Dwight Eisenhower with a Muslim Bortherhood delegation in the White House
5. Terrorism is not a religious problem but the result of deep political and economic issues. The suicide bombers are recruited among the youngest, the poorest, the most illiterate, the most desperate, the most disoriented and most uprooted Muslims in MENA and Europe. These people undergo a complete brainwashing and are drugged to commit the most horrific acts. A sane person is unable to wear an explosive belt.
The solution to all this shit to me is:
1 Solve the Arab-Israeli conflict.
2. End the Western intervention in the internal affairs of muslim countries and stop stealing their hydrocarbon wealth.
3- Ending mass immigration and make possible the return of Muslim populations settled in Europe who fail to assimilate into Western culture.
4- Implement a more equitable economic and financial system to enable poor countries get richer.
But I'm not naive enough to believe that the political and economic elites who dominate the world through these contradictions and conflicts, will give up their hold on humanity to allow different people to live in prosperity and peace.