You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

World News Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: World News Thread

Postby ottackon » Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:14 am

IsraAid, or " Israeli forum for international humanitarian aid" is an Israeli humanitarian organization that responds to emergencies in the world - but especially not in Palestine - by targeted aid, in particular the reception of migrants in European territories ...

ottackon
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:28 am

@1.09 I am seeing a volunteer wearing a Christian Cross pendant
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:37 am

ottackon wrote:IsraAid, or " Israeli forum for international humanitarian aid" is an Israeli humanitarian organization that responds to emergencies in the world - but especially not in Palestine - by targeted aid, in particular the reception of migrants in European territories ...

this is shocking !!!!!!
Is this an American station? Guess it will soon be closed down.
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:06 pm

Years ago someone had this to say about the people in question... and I can see that is still relevant to this day.

You Pharisees and teachers are in for trouble! You’re nothing but show-offs. You’re like tombs that have been whitewashed.[c] On the outside they are beautiful, but inside they are full of bones and filth. 28 That’s what you are like. Outside you look good, but inside you are evil and only pretend to be good.

I will send prophets and wise people and experts in the Law of Moses to you. But you will kill them or nail them to a cross or beat them in your meeting places or chase them from town to town. 35 That’s why you will be held guilty for the murder of every good person, beginning with the good man Abel. This also includes Barachiah’s son Zechariah,[d] the man you murdered between the temple and the altar. 36 I can promise that you people living today will be punished for all these things

the Pharisees and the teachers of the Law are experts in the Law of Moses. 3 So obey everything they teach you, but don’t do as they do. After all, they say one thing and do something else.

They pile heavy burdens on people’s shoulders and won’t lift a finger to help. 5 Everything they do is just to show off in front of others. They even make a big show of wearing Scripture verses on their foreheads and arms, and they wear big tassels[a] for everyone to see. 6 They love the best seats at banquets and the front seats in the meeting places. 7 And when they are in the market, they like to have people greet them as their teachers
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANKER » Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:16 pm

Sooner or later there will be civil wars all across Europe... guaranteed.
"Football is very simple." - Kaiser Franck
JANKER

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:23 pm

JANKER wrote:Sooner or later there will be civil wars all across Europe... guaranteed.

I won't be fighting neither for the Zionist nor for their western friends.
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANKER » Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:30 pm

Sometimes you have to fight only for your life.
JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:04 pm

Rockets hit Turkish fish store near tourist town in Antalya - Dogan
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby pyrasur » Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:17 pm

US Repainted F/A-18 Into Russian Sukhoi Su-34 For False Flag Bombing In Syria: Facts To Know [source]

"It had been discovered that the United States had been repainting many of their fighter jets in Russian Air Force colors, to bomb Syria. However, it had not yet been confirmed whether this repainting business was part of a training process. On the other hand, it was also suspected that the repainting was done as a preparation to launch a terrible bombing inside Syria."

Well, was it or was it not "discovered" what we were doing? Just claims we bomb Syria and try to look like the Russians, then backs up one sentence later and is like, "well, maybe it was part of a training process". Article written by 26-year old BUDHADITYA BHATTACHARJEE, famous journalist/singer-songwriter. Great **** journalism right here. Love it that the Syrian people look up at the sky and think: "Know what, that really looks like an American Super Hornet, but I can tell from 3000 feet below the difference between grey and light blue, that it's painted like a Su-34, so it's probably a Russian Flanker." Because God knows American military doesn't have aggressor squadrons to act as an opposition for training purpose or anything. I mean Top Gun the movie only came out like 30 years ago so we probably suspended that practice.

I'm glad the author did his research and visited military.com, the military's freaking journalism section, to find out what an F-18 Hornet is instead of looking it up in Jane's Defense or something less amateur. People like this author give me faith in democracy, because this is what the masses who call in for "Rick and Bubba in the mornin" are reading. All these hill-billies "Bar-ack hoossein o-BAMA was probably born in Indonesia, which from my home-schoolin I know is in Africa".

Sigh... Jesus help us.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby JANKER » Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:47 pm

I can recognize a tomahawk missile cause I've seen them during day time, some of their targets were no more than a half mile from my house... jet bombing were mostly done during nighttime so I could never tell. :P
JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby pyrasur » Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:28 pm

There is no good vs. evil anymore just people trying to seize power from other people. Just try to be on the side of the powerful when all's said and done. US, Russia, Syria, everyone's doing shady shit. But this journalism almost discredits any of the real bad stuff that's going on. US isn't going to paint an F-18 fighter aircraft in Russian colors and hope that's going to be enough. US doesn't send 18-year old soldiers with CD's to drop false propaganda because those 18 year olds have seen more shit than the average kid out of high school, but they aren't Jason Bourne.

But like I said everyone is doing shady shit, Clinton is getting away with murder and average people are getting thrown under the bus that's why I hate this lame amateur "conspiracy theory" journalism. You can see those aggressor aircraft flying over California (best is when they fly low over the liberal areas :D ), but the neo-nazis lap this up.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby ottackon » Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:35 pm

JANKER wrote:I can recognize a tomahawk missile cause I've seen them during day time, some of their targets were no more than a half mile from my house... jet bombing were mostly done during nighttime so I could never tell. :P

Where was that ?
ottackon
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby JANKER » Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:49 pm

ottackon wrote:
JANKER wrote:I can recognize a tomahawk missile cause I've seen them during day time, some of their targets were no more than a half mile from my house... jet bombing were mostly done during nighttime so I could never tell. :P

Where was that ?

Montenegro... 1999. I was watching the Italian tv when they announced that jets took off from Aviano, a few minutes later I could see that the airport was under fire, probably one of their first targets hit.
JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby JANKER » Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:12 am

Can't see tweet? Click here!

The Clinton campaign is in damage control over new revelations in the latest batch of hacked emails from WikiLeaks.

https://twitter.com/hardball/status/787007684172283904

WikiLeaks: Clinton campaign push-polled 'Muslim' attacks on Obama and cocaine use http://hill.cm/hpFwXzQ

https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/786989848938868736

US documentary filmmaker faces up to 45 years in prison for covering #DakotaAccessPipeline protest - "land of the free"

https://twitter.com/SomersetBean/status ... 8684834816

Podesta emails show future Clinton cabinet may have already been stiched up by Goldman Sachs & Citi like Obama's was

https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/786889660245086208

Mail picks up our Qatar "gave Bill $1m for his birthday" leak, but misses 2nd 2014 email stating Qatar funded ISIS

https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/786807296009449472

CBS Reality Check: Did DNC Chair Donna Brazile Lie When She Denied Rigging Townhall For Clinton? Yes. https://goo.gl/fETK91 #PodestaEmails

Spoiler: show
JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby ottackon » Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:06 am

JANKER wrote:
ottackon wrote:

Where was that ?

Montenegro... 1999. I was watching the Italian tv when they announced that jets took off from Aviano, a few minutes later I could see that the airport was under fire, probably one of their first targets hit.

Saddening ... and the irony is that I believe that Montenegro will join NATO ..
ottackon
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Morocco

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge