You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

World News Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Politics Thread

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:44 pm

the EU...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:01 am

ramsej84 wrote:Sorry to tell you but people like you fifty to sixty years ago destroyed this continent...

Funny - I thought it was the other way around... ;)

I agree with much of what you say... And I'm not even saying it's NOT the refugees... I'm not saying Islam is not ostentatious for bringing out many extremists... Even Terror... But since the majority of this religion is still peaceful, it's not the religion itself (which is problematic, because I actually am one of those people who believe there would be more peae in the world without religion...) and its members... It's not their origin... It's people deceiving them... I'd agree, imams are a problem... But you should still be careful about some stuff you say because I never thought you were racist, just a little more conservative than me... Some of that was just outright hateful...
And still: what you're proposing is not a solution... Measures will be taken... Banal example but look at what happened after 9/11 in the US...

BTW: I also agree that some of those problems are EU/US imposed... US meddling in the Middle East barely worked, I also agree on that... But there have also been IS attacks in the US, you know?! ;)
Thanks for nothing, :pep: !!
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby JANKER » Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:25 am

"Football is very simple." - Kaiser Franck
JANKER

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:58 am

JANKER wrote:

=D>
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:02 am

#12 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:Sorry to tell you but people like you fifty to sixty years ago destroyed this continent...

Funny - I thought it was the other way around... ;)

I agree with much of what you say... And I'm not even saying it's NOT the refugees... I'm not saying Islam is not ostentatious for bringing out many extremists... Even Terror... But since the majority of this religion is still peaceful, it's not the religion itself (which is problematic, because I actually am one of those people who believe there would be more peae in the world without religion...) and its members... It's not their origin... It's people deceiving them... I'd agree, imams are a problem... But you should still be careful about some stuff you say because I never thought you were racist, just a little more conservative than me... Some of that was just outright hateful...
And still: what you're proposing is not a solution... Measures will be taken... Banal example but look at what happened after 9/11 in the US...

BTW: I also agree that some of those problems are EU/US imposed... US meddling in the Middle East barely worked, I also agree on that... But there have also been IS attacks in the US, you know?! ;)

that is your problem ... you call anyone who disagrees with ''you'' as racist...
Re read my comment again... and come back... I said temporary closure after all necessary checks have been effected... I did not say to send away all Muslims.... I said those with the slightest of suspicions to be exiled along with all their family from our continent...
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:06 am

Can't see tweet? Click here!
The West has brought terrorists attacks on their own people by supporting for decades Islamist terrorists trying to achieve geostrategic objectives, said the editor of Politics First Marcus Papadopoulos, commenting on the Brussels blasts.
Trends
Brussels terror attacks
“The roots of these terrorist attacks are Western foreign policy. For the last 30 years or so America in particular, but also Britain and France have been working with Islamist terrorists to try and achieve geostrategic objectives. And this is what happens when you get into bed with repugnant dangerous extremist people – it comes back to haunt you,” he told RT.
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:24 am

The terrorists will win the day we start arresting innocent people for their religious beliefs, i.e. simply because they are imams. By all means send undercover agents to these mosques or something and see whether they are spreading radical beliefs... but arresting people before they are proven guilty? [-X
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby JANKER » Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:37 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:The terrorists will win the day we start arresting innocent people for their religious beliefs, i.e. simply because they are imams. By all means send undercover agents to these mosques or something and see whether they are spreading radical beliefs... but arresting people before they are proven guilty? [-X

If they're a functional state they should know already by now who the problematic imams are... lesser countries arrested some imams that were responsible for sending people to fight for ISIS. It's not that hard to detect them as they have contact with a lot of people and some may give out... and they usually don't hide their ideology... it's harder to detect their followers for example, but that's a thing that can be done as well.
JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby JANKER » Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:28 am

JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby pyrasur » Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:46 am

Well said number #12. There is a lot of pressure from the terrorists and Eastern extremists to make us give up our values and to divide us, but they won't succeed. There needs to be some pragmatism, but hope you guys back home don't give in to the haters and allow external forces to seize democracy from the people.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:10 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:The terrorists will win the day we start arresting innocent people for their religious beliefs, i.e. simply because they are imams. By all means send undercover agents to these mosques or something and see whether they are spreading radical beliefs... but arresting people before they are proven guilty? [-X
arrest to interrogate... That is what I said.
However one does not have to be a Prof to know that in most cases imams are the ones who preach hate...
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:12 am

pyrasur wrote:Well said number #12. There is a lot of pressure from the terrorists and Eastern extremists to make us give up our values and to divide us, but they won't succeed. There needs to be some pragmatism, but hope you guys back home don't give in to the haters and allow external forces to seize democracy from the people.

you are not or do not want to understand... The problem does not lie in those who arrived last summer... but in some radicalized ppl born in europe... OK...
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:21 am

here is your democracy, human's rights and political correctness... For a change the brothers were known to the Police but ,,,, we all know what happened [source]
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:15 am

No, I just call people that make racist remarks racist... ;)
We don't need to agree... But the stuff about Isreal fir example - what would you call it then? ;)
Thanks for nothing, :pep: !!
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:33 am

#12 wrote:No, I just call people that make racist remarks racist... ;)
We don't need to agree... But the stuff about Isreal fir example - what would you call it then? ;)

ask the Palestinians ...
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge