You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

World News Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby JANKER » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:48 pm

Izrael blocking all European flights to their land is one of the measures taken... They're very cautious.
"Football is very simple." - Kaiser Franck
JANKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:56 pm

where is israel? I know no such country...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:03 pm

imo these are the measures to be taken.
1. Govts like those of Merkel Hollande, Renzi, that of Sweden (pro EU) etc to be toppled...
2. Give power to ppl with their country at heart.
3. All those with the slightest of suspicions to be sent with all their belongings (bar their pc)and all the family away from Europe.
4. temporary closure of all Mosques...
5. Search all Mosques
6. Look for any underground mosques
7. Arrest and interrogate all imams
8. Close all borders.
9. Abolish shengen
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANKER » Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:16 pm

Block their online networks... Like Trump said "ban the internet". Lately I'm seeing on different apps many advertisments like "Want to become Muslim?" Ad which was reported to be present even in Israeli online portals, how can someone explain that?
JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:49 pm

the above said is with all due respect for the law abiding Muslims. But since no one seems willing to move a finger that is the solution... hence the temporary closure...
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANKER » Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:58 pm

They should have been cooperating with forces of order already by now... Pointing out who preaches hate and intolerance among them, it would make everyone's job a lot easier if they handed their evil preachers to the authorities if there's anything like that still left in this place.
JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby JANKER » Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:43 pm

JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Re: Politics Thread

Postby #12 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:40 pm

Me too... Sorry people, but you've gone down to the bad place... :roll:

We've had shit here before... It's racists that don't acknowledge that... Those, that first look at religion and origin of criminals... Hey, I bet you all have the same Religion a certain Hitler had... Crusaders... Inquisitionists... Does anyone blame you?
Premature arrestments? Putting everyone under suspicion that doesn't fit my taste? I'm sorry, that's not democracy, that's not freedom, and that's not what our ancestors actually fought for...
Eith demands like these you show that you're actually no better, you're worse... :roll:

ramsej84 wrote:where is israel? I know no such country...

Anti-zionism is nothing else than Antisemitism... Just saying...

ramsej84 wrote:1. Govts like those of Merkel Hollande, Renzi, that of Sweden (pro EU) etc to be toppled...

Well, forgive me, but LIKE HELL you are the one to decide who I deem good enough to be my leader and/or government!

Yup, I know the kind... Those actually making everything worse, costing billions and still being a - rather spared from intelligence - minority...

I'm sorry, but up to this point I thought most people here were rigtfully afraid, worried and concerned... But if some of what I read here is truly what you think, there's no way talking around it...

Hey we had shootings in Europe... Sons of hunters... Let's arrest all hunters, shall we? We had a pilot crashing a plane... Euthanasia for all mentally ill people?
If you demand stuff like the above, you have to do it in EVERY aspect, regardless of religion or origin... Because otherwise, like it or not, you're just racist...
And by the by, multi-culturalism is the foundation of THE single most **** successful country in this world... And by the by: I've been to airports in other countries - they're barely any different... I can walk into any **** terminal like a regular train station - so long as I don't want to board a plan no one will stop me...

So, after all this, back to the thing that should ACTUALLY be important when shit like this goes down: what a sad day! I hope families and friends of the victims find the strength to make it through this tough time... :(
And while some of us seem to react in the way those SOBs want us to, I just hope that the people in charge don't cave! That democracy will not fail and that freedom will persist!
Thanks for nothing, :pep: !!
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby JANKER » Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:49 pm

You think that this will end with this attack? They've hit the capital city of what's called Europe, but the ones that seeded this BS were some quarters away in a very safe place. They're gonna hit again and you want to deal with the problem in the same way that it was created, I can only say good luck with that cause you'll need it.
JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby #12 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:59 pm

You think it'll end with closed borders and non-lateral communication?
It will never end... Democracy ALWAYS has to be defended... Freedom has to be defended... Not by invading Iraq... But neither by building a "fortress" and sitting in the corner furthest from the castle moat with a gun in one's hand...
We're gonna need your "luck" either way...
Thanks for nothing, :pep: !!
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby JANKER » Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:11 pm

#12 wrote:Democracy ALWAYS has to be defended

What democracy? The one that cares only about money?

What ramsej proposed will happen sooner or later... but it takes more than ordinary citizens to be hit, once one of the big shots goes down then you'll see how much they'll really care about that "democracy" of yours...

Explain me what happened in Germany after Munich '72, what were the measures taken... not at all that "democratic" but the victims were Israeli so they're worth more than any European or any other nationality as a matter of fact.

But don't worry Merkel got it all sorted out, she's got replacements for Europeans, fresh imported moderate cannibals.
JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:21 pm

#12 wrote:Me too... Sorry people, but you've gone down to the bad place... :roll:

We've had shit here before... It's racists that don't acknowledge that... Those, that first look at religion and origin of criminals... Hey, I bet you all have the same Religion a certain Hitler had... Crusaders... Inquisitionists... Does anyone blame you?
Premature arrestments? Putting everyone under suspicion that doesn't fit my taste? I'm sorry, that's not democracy, that's not freedom, and that's not what our ancestors actually fought for...
Eith demands like these you show that you're actually no better, you're worse... :roll:

ramsej84 wrote:where is israel? I know no such country...

Anti-zionism is nothing else than Antisemitism... Just saying...

ramsej84 wrote:1. Govts like those of Merkel Hollande, Renzi, that of Sweden (pro EU) etc to be toppled...

Well, forgive me, but LIKE HELL you are the one to decide who I deem good enough to be my leader and/or government!

Yup, I know the kind... Those actually making everything worse, costing billions and still being a - rather spared from intelligence - minority...

I'm sorry, but up to this point I thought most people here were rigtfully afraid, worried and concerned... But if some of what I read here is truly what you think, there's no way talking around it...

Hey we had shootings in Europe... Sons of hunters... Let's arrest all hunters, shall we? We had a pilot crashing a plane... Euthanasia for all mentally ill people?
If you demand stuff like the above, you have to do it in EVERY aspect, regardless of religion or origin... Because otherwise, like it or not, you're just racist...
And by the by, multi-culturalism is the foundation of THE single most **** successful country in this world... And by the by: I've been to airports in other countries - they're barely any different... I can walk into any **** terminal like a regular train station - so long as I don't want to board a plan no one will stop me...

So, after all this, back to the thing that should ACTUALLY be important when shit like this goes down: what a sad day! I hope families and friends of the victims find the strength to make it through this tough time... :(
And while some of us seem to react in the way those SOBs want us to, I just hope that the people in charge don't cave! That democracy will not fail and that freedom will persist!

may the the democracy you speak about saves you...
Sorry to tell you but people like you fifty to sixty years ago destroyed this continent...
I was watching Italian tv right now... the Imam of Catania - Sicily was mentioning the Syrians, Iraqis who die daily... today.... today... He should tell that to the Obama & Co and not to the poor Belgian ppl who perished today ...

dear hash 12 the problem is not the refugees ... but the one who were born and live next to you... who are fed hatred by their imams in underground Mosques... or on the net...
I keep on asking until someone answers.... Why ? why? Why ? What do you want...? Europe gave you all what you wanted... Freedom. Work. Money... Education... why do you do this to us... why?
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:27 pm

JANKER wrote:
#12 wrote:Democracy ALWAYS has to be defended

What democracy? The one that cares only about money?

What ramsej proposed will happen sooner or later... but it takes more than ordinary citizens to be hit, once one of the big shots goes down then you'll see how much they'll really care about that "democracy" of yours...

Explain me what happened in Germany after Munich '72, what were the measures taken... not at all that "democratic" but the victims were Israeli so they're worth more than any European or any other nationality as a matter of fact.

But don't worry Merkel got it all sorted out, she's got replacements for Europeans, fresh imported moderate cannibals.

I wonder how ISIS do not attack that area called israel... who knows why? I guess I know why cause they are financed by the same state...

By the way the Maltese guy is in intensive care as he suffered injuries in his spine
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ottackon » Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:31 pm

Modern democracy equals plutocracy.
ottackon
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby JANKER » Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:35 pm

Around the year 2000 some new religious sects came out(they were there earlier but not that spread)... It was said that they were paid monthly to convert and grow a beard, wear short pants that don't cover the ankle.
I've seen day to day more and more people following that sect... changed attitude, became nonsocial with the rest... they were not sympathized by moderate Muslims... They had radical ideas... Most of them are fighting for ISIS today or support them.
So there are always groups that need special attention and care...
JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge