You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

World News Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:33 pm

more points for Trump... We shall say thanks to the political correct politicians we had in the last fifty years.

one commentator on timesofmalta.com ; who is in politics he is pro env actually he is a professor ,,, never thought that he would write this =D> =D>
ou reap what you sow

I am not just SAD - I am also PISSED off that Brussels/Europe is being brought to its knees by a group of fanatics stuck in the Middle Ages and who latch on to our tolerance to dictate our agenda

I was scheduled to fly this afternoon to Brussels to participate within a COST Action meeting (MARCON) which has been cancelled, obviously - now all 50+ partners have to chase for refunds and waste more time for nothing since Europe's politicians decided in the past to open the floodgates to everyone who wishes to take up residence in Europe, despite not having any education/skill/affinity with European values, with most of those carrying out these attacks showing no appreciation of the European context and values they are partaking of (most of them have actually been born in Europe from immigrant families) and simply claim that they have been forgotten by Europe as they have no job and similar hogwash - may I ask: how many European youths are jobless and still dont resort to blowing themselves up? The Brussels immigration authorities and police have a lot to answer for....for instance, how could anyone just walk into an airport with an explosives device on? Try doing that in Tel Avivi airport (Israel) or in JKF airport (NY)

I am confident that these latest attacks will have no long-lasting impact whatsoever since we are all slaves to POLITICAL CORRECTNESS which precludes us from taking decisive action like EXPELLING the SCUM (yes, there is no other term for such individuals) from European soil and REVOKING their citizenships - let them languish in their home countries so they get an inkling of what they turned their back on....it will take much more than the latest attacks for Europe to wake up from its current slumber, like the death of a Queen, PM or any other bigwig (God forbid of course)....the deaths of innocent bystanders counts for nothing (just wait and see how France will fail to win over its case for the extradition of the Paris attacks last year as he has already engaged the services of a top legal gun in Brussels who is renowned for defending terrorists........

Tolerance has its limits too......is it too much to ask for a future without fear? Wanted....politicians with balls who dont shirk away from decisive action so as to protect their citizens, even whilst running the gauntlet of being branded as extremists or as racists themselves.......
Last edited by ramsej84 on Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:35 pm

more on this... 1700 years ago the Romans let the Barbarians live with amongst them...
We all know what happened...

I am sorry but this is the reality... Religion and the clash of cultures is the problem....
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:37 pm

and another thing is I don't want to read that the perpetrators are / were French or Belgian... they are not...
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANKER » Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:43 pm

ramsej84 wrote:it will take much more than the latest attacks for Europe to wake up from its current slumber, like the death of a Queen, PM or any other bigwig (God forbid of course)....the deaths of innocent bystanders counts for nothing

That's right... unfortunately, that's why it should've been that parliament instead of the airport. And now watch European leaders warn of populism as a major threat neglecting everything else completely... afraid of losing their sickening power.
"Football is very simple." - Kaiser Franck
JANKER

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby FCB general » Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:02 pm

JANKER wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:it will take much more than the latest attacks for Europe to wake up from its current slumber, like the death of a Queen, PM or any other bigwig (God forbid of course)....the deaths of innocent bystanders counts for nothing

That's right... unfortunately. And now watch European leaders warn of populism as a major threat neglecting everything else completely... afraid of losing their sickening power.

They will sell fog like always thereby making the situation worse in the near future. National traitors will continue with their lunatic ideas.

About the mentioned tolerance limits in ramsej's previous post... We passed them looooooooooong time ago, these are just the expected consequences and the rest are the lies we tell ourselves. You can't expect anything good in complete disorder of everything.

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby JANKER » Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:33 pm

Europe should beware of not becoming a monster itself and should take another 10M moderate cannibals with predispositions to be suicide bombers to show that they're not afraid.
JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:35 pm

ramsej84 wrote:for instance, how could anyone just walk into an airport with an explosives device on? Try doing that in Tel Avivi airport (Israel) or in JKF airport (NY)

So true and it's the case in many airports all over Europe. As long as you enter the airport on foot you can do whatever you want as long as you don't cross departures. It's definitely the case in Brussels Airport, which I've been to, but also in pretty much every other European airport I've visited.
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:53 pm

the Brussels artists
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Decayyy » Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:06 pm

Why does all these terrorist attacks happen around international break.. makes me scared if anything happens during the Euros..
Decayyy
Getting the hang of it

Years of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:11 pm

Decayyy wrote:Why does all these terrorist attacks happen around international break.. makes me scared if anything happens during the Euros..

Unlikely to be related this time around... probably more of a revenge attack after the capture of the Paris mastermind. Last time it was Jihadi John but it seemed too well-planned to have been a revenge attack, and the teams were targeted.

EUROs have always been a danger after two terror attacks in Paris.
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Decayyy » Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:12 pm

Yeah, the Belgian team had to cancel their training too.

Man I really despise those terrorists
Decayyy
Getting the hang of it

Years of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:24 pm

Decayyy wrote:Yeah, the Belgian team had to cancel their training too.

Man I really despise those terrorists

who does not? Ah yeah the bureaucrats in the eu and obama along with clinton do not despise them
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANKER » Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:29 pm

The Latest: Man sets himself on fire at border protest [source]

Way to protest...
JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:31 pm

these ppl are as crazy as hell...
Go back home and fight you spineless parasites ...
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANKER » Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:18 pm

Hate these terrorists, they give beards a bad name.
JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge