You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

World News Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: World News Thread

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:48 pm

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:33 pm

And the "elite" posting right below it ;)

For obvious reasons I'm not posting from sources I'd deem trustworthy here, but I'll actually use an RT link:

https://www.rt.com/viral/353894-aleppo- ... after-war/

We DO HAVE people abusing the asylum policy... We DO HAVE people that are/become criminals... And we should work harder on the issue... But what these people in the commentaries do is just bullshitting...

I'm about the same distance from Munich and I was out last Friday and Saturday as well - albeit not at the beach

And let's not forget it was conservatives that brought this shit upon us in the first place... No refurbished Gulf war, no IS...
Thanks for nothing, :pep: !!
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:54 pm

#12 wrote:And the "elite" posting right below it ;)

For obvious reasons I'm not posting from sources I'd deem trustworthy here, but I'll actually use an RT link:

https://www.rt.com/viral/353894-aleppo- ... after-war/

We DO HAVE people abusing the asylum policy... We DO HAVE people that are/become criminals... And we should work harder on the issue... But what these people in the commentaries do is just bullshitting...

I'm about the same distance from Munich and I was out last Friday and Saturday as well - albeit not at the beach

And let's not forget it was conservatives that brought this shit upon us in the first place... No refurbished Gulf war, no IS...

apparently one of those who claimed rape last NYE confessed that her story was fabricated... source RT
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:37 pm

Yeah she did... I mean, that's criminal energy as well and I hope she's prosecuted (and I trust that she is...) - but that doesn't make anything better... We have work to do on many fronts:
- Criminals: farewell

- New arrivals: THOROUGH(!!) background check, those who aren't able to identify can not be admitted right now, as cruel as it is...

- Better integration offers and agendas to prevent people from radicalization

- more police, prosecuters, social workers

Cause sending all home would neither be justified, nor doable - nor would people demanding that right now be satisfied with the outcome

"We can do this" is an empty phrase, I agree, but Mrs Chancellor has to fill it with meaning in the future... If she fails (even if she doesn't) - she most likely will not be re-elected... And not even by me, who backs most of her - recent - policy... I just hope we're being spared of a change no one can seriously want...

Years of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:41 pm

Who is the alternative? SD are worse imo.
If she is to accept another million she should let in families... Young single men should be send back no matter what...

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

World News Thread

Postby #12 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:55 pm

Well young men are a good future work propspect ;)

The SPD is very much under the radar right now... So yeah I agree, they're not helping at the moment... I was ridiculing FDP myself, but actually I think it'd have been better had they made it, than having this grand coalition now (it has always been problematic, especially in the 60's/70's, but the world was different then...)
As I said: I'm far from hating conservativism, so long as it's moderate and not right-wing extremism, which seems predominant right now, at least online... (The change you're hoping for might just happen ramsej - but I doubt any of us will actually like it...)

So, even though I hate them, i'm hoping for the only realistic option right now: AfD in the low two-digits, yet another grand coalition that realizes that the last one had made itself vulnerable to (extreme/extremist) populism and thus correctong the course, steering the ship back to a more straight (that is more central than leftist) course...
And I think AfD in Bundestag might - sadly - just be neccessary for that to happen...

Oh, and: I don't think millions are coming right now, as long as the balcan route is closed... So no reason to accept them anyways...
I'd rather we stopped weapons deliveries and fought sources of flight... To prevent people from having to leave their home in the first place...

Years of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:00 pm

Agreed. But your first sentence hmm hmm hmm
Let me just say I just smiled...

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:08 pm

Well it's true... Of course it's in her best interest - and everybody's really - to have these people, cause else our social security would break down... We need a - moderate - immigration... And we have for decades... Everything else is short-sighted at best...

But it's also in our constitution... So there's not too much she can do - it's just used to mobilize by the far-right... I don't think many chancellors would have reacted completely differently... Kohl and Adenauer maybe would've selected better and installed some kind of max number... But in the end they would have to obey the constitution just as much...
It's just that most "ordinary" people don't even know it's in there...

Years of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby German-American » Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:42 pm

#12 wrote:Sorry Ramsej, BS... ;)

We still have more victims of right wing terror than through all of what you described ;)
Remember NSU?

Also, the Reutlingen thing is not a problem with Islam or refugees if you ask me... It was a spontaneous outburst in a relationship conflict... Not planned and carried out with determination...

Guess what: NEITHER one is the "bigger" problem... You're just trying to excuse one half of the scumbags while condemning the other ;)
They're all shitheads that need to be dealt with!
So I think it's perfectly fine to shout "Nazis raus!" when those **** array... Problem is: the ones shouting are most of the time far-left flea circus hotbeds that are just as bad...

#12 you assume that the refugees are going to be very respectful in Germany and other nations, which is the opposite of what the reality is. Sorry but keeping Germany having German ways is more important than letting so many people in.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Bayern for life, I just want to see at least one game...thats all I ask
German-American
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

Location: Grew up in Hillsborough,NJ....Lives in Haymarket, Va....attends WVU
National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby #12 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:59 pm

Is it?
First of all I think there would have to be wayyy more than a million to change something fundamentally and permanently... Neither are most of them here forever...
And so far, the vast majority IS respectful... And the other ones should be sent home...

Years of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby German-American » Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:38 am

#12 wrote:Is it?
First of all I think there would have to be wayyy more than a million to change something fundamentally and permanently... Neither are most of them here forever...
And so far, the vast majority IS respectful... And the other ones should be sent home...

You want the bad ones gone like all of us, but there is nothing being done about it. If there was a way to figure out how to identify them then I would be in favor of letting some people in, but thats not the case rightnow
German-American
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby #12 » Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:12 am

True!

But the ones we had so far were radicalizing AFTER coming in... I think that's avoidable... Of course, there's never any guarantee... But the thing is: there never is! AFAIK the US don't accept refugees... Yet you have the same problems...

Also - and this is just a personal impression - the ones that have been here for longer, and/or sleepers, seem to be the bigger threat...

Years of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby German-American » Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:12 am

#12 wrote:True!

But the ones we had so far were radicalizing AFTER coming in... I think that's avoidable... Of course, there's never any guarantee... But the thing is: there never is! AFAIK the US don't accept refugees... Yet you have the same problems...

Also - and this is just a personal impression - the ones that have been here for longer, and/or sleepers, seem to be the bigger threat...

We have accepted some, but it has been very hush hush. They're not classified or the media doesnt call them Refugees, but instead immigrants, which is the same in a way. There have been several stories about radicalization. Many of the shootings recently ( not the school shootings) have been from radicalized Muslims. Near washington DC there are several communities where there are several blocks of Muslims living, and White people and other ethnities cant go there or they'll get beat up.

Like you said, its often times after they come in when they are radicalized. The way that it can be stopped or at least noticed is when the individual makes several trips back to the middle east....thats a huge red flag and common among the ones who commit terrorist act.
German-American
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:00 am

Today they are a million in 20 years that will double....
Not to be disrespectful but it is not nice to have countries such as Belgium Holland and in the future England France and Germany having the natives being outnumbered by a new culture with a different Religion and a very different way of life. Many will go into Politics get elected and than good luck to stop the inevitable... That is the goal of the New World Order lead by the Z. They want to prosper in peace while we are at a war in which they lead us into.
In Malta it will be the same in no time...
Small numbers are always nice and interesting but when you as native feel threatend that is not nice at all...
Here we have an Indian community which has been here since the 1950. They integrated perfectly ... Assimilated... Married Maltese .... (one of them my cousin) They even started to call their children western names... Started businesses...prosperred... And not even one criminal case in 60 years.

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:54 am

Thing is we have good integration stories with Africans (not North Africans) too but there are always exceptions and people tend to target racist remarks towards them. What you said about the Indians applies to a large number of these people but when you look at the community as a whole you can't say there hasn't been a criminal case against them. Yet there are individuals who are perfectly peaceful and they are targeted anyway, sometimes for crimes committed by someone from a completely different country...
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge