You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

World News Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.
 

Re: World News Thread

Postby JANKER » Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:39 pm

Just heard the news from one of the most reliable sources...

#12 wrote:I'm curious: is your country not a good example of muslims and christians coexisting in one place?


Pope Francis hails Albania as model of religious harmony in attack on religious extremism [source]


A Muslim country that loves America [source]


The majority are Muslim, the victims probably were Muslim...
"Football is very simple." - Kaiser Franck
User avatar
JANKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 13122
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:03 am
Location: 710 miles SE from Allianz Arena
National Flag:
Basque Country
Has thanked: 7099 times
Been thanked: 6179 times
Gender: Male

Re: World News Thread

Postby #12 » Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:45 pm

Hmm... Guess we'll have to wait until more is revealed about that maniac... (btw: it bothers me that - even though he may have been sick - he's also considered a victim...)
Thanks for nothing, :pep: !!
User avatar
#12
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 5006
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 109 times
Been thanked: 1484 times
Gender: Male

Re: World News Thread

Postby JANKER » Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:41 pm

Correction: it's 3, not 4... 1 male and 2 female.

Witnesses saying that he was cursing foreigners. :?
"Football is very simple." - Kaiser Franck
User avatar
JANKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 13122
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:03 am
Location: 710 miles SE from Allianz Arena
National Flag:
Basque Country
Has thanked: 7099 times
Been thanked: 6179 times
Gender: Male

Re: World News Thread

Postby MillaMjau » Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:57 pm

Image

Requiescat in pace.
Das Runde muss ins Eckige!
User avatar
MillaMjau
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1493
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:04 am
National Flag:
Finland
Has thanked: 252 times
Been thanked: 687 times
Gender: Female
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: World News Thread

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:07 pm

#12 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
#12 wrote:Yes... So are islamists! That's what I'm trying to say, they only have one connection: they're all ****!

And I'm never waiting, I post when I'm around and see things, just like in other threads :)

And just to be clear: I'm with you on checking new arrivals WAAAAAYYYY better... And about not letting them in before the checks are concluded...


the wrong thing was done by Merkel last summer by sending the wrong message when she said everyone was welcome...
IMO Syrian refugees should have stayed all in Lebanon Jordan and Turkey...


Well, I think it was kind of neccessary because of what your friend Orbàn did there
I agree though that it maybe was the wrong message because it painted an unrealistic picture...
However, I think the Syrians are the ones causing least problems...

I honestly have no idea why it takes so long to destroy ISIS anyway... I keep reading that their military strength is not too impressive...


From where did got all that ammo?

I believe that the German authorities are hiding the truth or they are still clueless...

Along with the Syrians there were many suspicious young men; do you remember the photos and videos of well build guys ALONE arriving ?
I am not saying the families with their children and elderly but those particular young men... hmm I think that they were all poor REFUGEES ... just saying...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 18574
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 15281 times
Been thanked: 4445 times
Gender: Male

Re: World News Thread

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:13 pm

JANKER wrote:Correction: it's 3, not 4... 1 male and 2 female.

Witnesses saying that he was cursing foreigners. :?


I am really sorry for that...

cursing foreigners !
His parents were foreigners before he was born!
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 18574
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 15281 times
Been thanked: 4445 times
Gender: Male

Re: World News Thread

Postby JANKER » Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:25 pm

ramsej84 wrote:cursing foreigners !
His parents were foreigners before he was born!


Too many conflicting reports... they could've heard someone else cursing foreigners and assume it was him... but this attack was somewhat different from other ISIS attacks.
He was mentally ill like most bomb suiciders are...
"Football is very simple." - Kaiser Franck
User avatar
JANKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 13122
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:03 am
Location: 710 miles SE from Allianz Arena
National Flag:
Basque Country
Has thanked: 7099 times
Been thanked: 6179 times
Gender: Male

Re: World News Thread

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:27 pm

it is still a tragedy...
and a terrorist attack...
In fact ISIS did not claim anything afaik
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 18574
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 15281 times
Been thanked: 4445 times
Gender: Male

Re: World News Thread

Postby shpati_L1 » Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:45 pm

I'm a Work and Travel student currently working at McDonalds at the Frankfurt airport.

Today someone forgot their baggage and unfortunately left it in a very suspicious place.
The bosses immediately made us and everyone get outside so they can inspect the baggage.
We waited outside for around 40 minutes but in the end fortunately it was just a false alarm.

What is for sure is that people are scared and paranoid and it made me really sad thinking about the places where it happened for real.
User avatar
shpati_L1
2012/13 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1617
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:46 pm
Location: Kercove,Macedonia
National Flag:
Albania
Has thanked: 69 times
Been thanked: 117 times
Gender: Male

Re: World News Thread

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:49 pm

I urge everyone to stay alert and report anything suspicious and even suspicious persons don't bother that you might end up red faced with embarrassment.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 18574
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 15281 times
Been thanked: 4445 times
Gender: Male

Re: World News Thread

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:21 pm

shpati_L1 wrote:I'm a Work and Travel student currently working at McDonalds at the Frankfurt airport.

Today someone forgot their baggage and unfortunately left it in a very suspicious place.
The bosses immediately made us and everyone get outside so they can inspect the baggage.
We waited outside for around 40 minutes but in the end fortunately it was just a false alarm.

What is for sure is that people are scared and paranoid and it made me really sad thinking about the places where it happened for real.

A good friend of mine almost caused a bomb scare just because he walked about 10m away from his luggage in Amsterdam airport a couple of years ago. It's probably even stricted nowadays. I do think we take our security seriously but there are ways around it unfortunately.
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 27156
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 6822 times
Been thanked: 5718 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: World News Thread

Postby #12 » Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:29 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
#12 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:[quote="#12"]Yes... So are islamists! That's what I'm trying to say, they only have one connection: they're all ****!

And I'm never waiting, I post when I'm around and see things, just like in other threads :)

And just to be clear: I'm with you on checking new arrivals WAAAAAYYYY better... And about not letting them in before the checks are concluded...


the wrong thing was done by Merkel last summer by sending the wrong message when she said everyone was welcome...
IMO Syrian refugees should have stayed all in Lebanon Jordan and Turkey...


Well, I think it was kind of neccessary because of what your friend Orbàn did there
I agree though that it maybe was the wrong message because it painted an unrealistic picture...
However, I think the Syrians are the ones causing least problems...

I honestly have no idea why it takes so long to destroy ISIS anyway... I keep reading that their military strength is not too impressive...


From where did got all that ammo?

I believe that the German authorities are hiding the truth or they are still clueless...

Along with the Syrians there were many suspicious young men; do you remember the photos and videos of well build guys ALONE arriving ?
I am not saying the families with their children and elderly but those particular young men... hmm I think that they were all poor REFUGEES ... just saying...[/quote]

Well, women and children don't fight, do they? ;)

And of course they are kind of clueless... They have to find out about the origin of the weapon... This is not CSI where everything is revealed within 45mins and three commercial breaks - this is real life!
Thanks for nothing, :pep: !!
User avatar
#12
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 5006
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 109 times
Been thanked: 1484 times
Gender: Male

Re: World News Thread

Postby MUTU » Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:02 pm

Kabul explosion: Islamic State 'admits attack on Hazara protest'

So-called Islamic State has said it was behind an attack on a protest march in the Afghan capital, Kabul, that killed 80 people and wounded 230. [source]
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 27958
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 4569 times
Been thanked: 6589 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: World News Thread

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:55 pm

MUTU wrote:
Kabul explosion: Islamic State 'admits attack on Hazara protest'

So-called Islamic State has said it was behind an attack on a protest march in the Afghan capital, Kabul, that killed 80 people and wounded 230. [source]

let us wait for the #iamkabul

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 18574
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 15281 times
Been thanked: 4445 times
Gender: Male

Re: World News Thread

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:57 pm

@#12
that is why I mentioned the young men:-?

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 18574
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 15281 times
Been thanked: 4445 times
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests