You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

World News Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: World News Thread

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:59 pm

harry-muc wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:can you elaborate pls? :lol:

there are at least 2 people on this forum (i wont say names :wink: ), who try to create fear and hatred. and at least one sounds sometimes like a religious fundamentalist. just sayin...

there must be a balance no ? It is not right to have fundamentalist on one side... :wink:

You Germans live in denial ... you are so ashamed of your past and your forefathers that today you act as if it was your fault and therefore you act as sheep ... good luck to you.

Germans 80 years ago where hypnotized in a certain way and nowadays they are hypnotized in another way...
Both are wrong...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Dumbledore7 » Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:11 pm

Just want to come out and say that I think political discussions in this forum (honestly, in the world) should be moderated. A lot of times the posts are just unpleasant to read especially with personal attacks and stuff.

Politics is disgusting because it can make two people instant enemies purely based on one person hearing a different point of view at face value without understanding what the other person's reasoning could be. Maybe some people use information and logic, sometimes too fact-dependent, some others use their hearts, passion and beliefs. Nothing wrong with either one except until the odd person provoke others.

Doesn't matter what Pep does, at the end of the day we're all equally passionate Bayern fans who only want a win on the next game (but there will always be arseholes like Korab and Thiagoalcantara). Just like how we're all decent people in real life only trying to make a living regardless of what some of the real evil people (the politicians) do tomorrow to further their personal agenda, knowing full well no one cares about us.

Let's all get along. Not saying political discussions should be banned completely, because then what the hell do we talk about, but I hope we could be more civil.
Dumbledore7
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby #12 » Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:48 pm

I disagree... I think diversity, controversy, and an atmosphere of constructive debate is neccessary... Just that it's not too constructive as soon as you get labeled and get compared to retards... ;)

I still very much consider myself part of what we Germans call the "politische Mitte"... Which means I go both ways but not very far, there's nothing more abstruse to me than extremism of any kind whatsoever... There's no difference for me between the **** Breivik and some bastard blowing up a bomb - and himself - in the middle of a crowded area... Both are extremists... (Interestingly enough from the same political camp, if you ask me... ;) )
And I despise those...

I think it's neccessary to have conservatives - and even arch-conservatives! - take part in political debate! And I usually take everyone seriously that actually brings solid arguments to the table abd tries to be reasonable... Just that you don't get that from the far-ends - regardless of direction (right or left)... Thing is: over here I get the feeling that arguments are completely ignored, especially the ones that are conclusive, compelling, and going into a direction some recipients don't like/want to ;)

And no, I'm not hypnotized... I always make up my own opinion based on personal (and self-!)evaluation... And I do so by reading and covering a broad spectrum of media... And there's also very conservative stuff in... Not the far-right likes of close to NPD or AfD, but FAZ and Focus - and if you know the German media landscape you know they are pretty conservative...

So I'm not hypnotized... I wouldn't even know how as I'm not for opening the floodgates or anything... I see the current refugee crisis as a VERY BIG challenge for Germany and our society... I SEE difficulties and problems... There's a hell of a lot of it... But in the long run, it'll help us all, like new housing being used as student dorms and other stuff... And I think in the end this will be something to be REALLY and ACTUALLY proud of... Because while I love Germany and am DEFINITELY not ashamed or intimidated or anything, I think "pride" about being German is the wrong wording... Because IMHO you can only be proud of achievements, something YOU did -and not just about being born in a certain place...
Thanks for nothing, :pep: !!
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby JANKER » Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:25 pm

Le château de Versailles évacué en raison d'un colis suspect [source]

The Palace of Versailles is evacuated at this moment, there is a suspicious package... #AnotherOrbanViciousSupporter
"Football is very simple." - Kaiser Franck
JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:32 pm

Rumours of a shooting in a Munich shopping centre. Hope all our players/staff/forum members are ok.
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:33 pm

FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:11 pm

Conflicting reports on number of casualties. AFP says 1 dead, 10 injured. Süddeutsche Zeitung claims police confirmed to them that there are several dead people.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:17 pm

I read a few deaths and several dozens injured but reports like these always seem to throw random numbers around. We should wait for the official confirmation.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:20 pm

Yup... Just speculation so far... Let's hope SZ is wrong...

Years of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:21 pm

Not only in the shopping mall: shootings were also carried out at Stachus, at Odeonsplatz and at Alternativ-Festival Tollwood, close to the Olympia shopping centre.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Dumbledore7 » Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:22 pm

#12 wrote:Yup... Just speculation so far... Let's hope SZ is wrong...

Stay safe!
Dumbledore7
I post all the time

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby #12 » Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:23 pm

I am... Actually have friends pretty close though... From what I can see, luckily they're all home as well...

Years of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby JANKER » Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:31 pm

"Football is very simple." - Kaiser Franck
JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby SrLuisGuilherme » Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:32 pm

SrLuisGuilherme
I post all the time

Postby Roonzil » Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:33 pm

MUTU wrote:Not only in the shopping mall: shootings were also carried out at Stachus, at Odeonsplatz and at Alternativ-Festival Tollwood, close to the Olympia shopping centre.

Stachus has been denied. They did close all public transport....

Sometimes I think WWIII has already started, but we don't realise it yet, bc we live right in it.
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Netherlands

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge