You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

World News Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Politics Thread

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:41 pm

Lampedusa will be first again... than us... However rumour has it that our Govt. secretly reached an agreement that he takes them all and we give them a bigger area f our sea which might have the black oil.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:43 pm

ramsej84 wrote:@#12
you know what ? you solved your problem and now they will start coming again from our side... well done...
as for why they leave... recently there was a case where a woman left cause she did not want to have her daughter's genital mutilated... So what? it is your culture madam... deal with it... if it is fuc**ed up it is not our business...fight to change these idiotic culture and you don't need to escape...

You're missing the point... The point is, it is a common decision... If everybody would just take a few, ALL the ones who are mainly burdened will be exonerated... That was the first step towards it hopefully...

@ albanian:

It's been way more than 6 months... ;)
But those people will come, legally or illegally... Europe needs to work together... Maybe it'd work for Malta somehow, as it is an island, but none of the other countries could ever keep everyone out, and they would still ruin their economy...
Thanks for nothing, :pep: !!
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ottackon » Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:49 pm

FCB general wrote:When I see those European leaders together they only make me sick. The only association on them are squares full of gallows and nothing else. Then I figure out it's more likely to see poor people one day on them than those traitors who only know to destroy and sell own people's future for nothing.

I laugh whenever I watch this :mrgreen:

ottackon
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby FCB general » Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:04 pm

ottackon wrote:I laugh whenever I watch this :mrgreen:

Farage was absolutely right. :D That's why a stupid fascist Schulz stood up on its 4 feet and started barking like a dog. Schulz also recently showed his ignorance of the history of some European countries.

EUSSR - one big circus whose purpose is completely senseless. We have an expression for this: "They sell the fog." That's what they do there and that's what the purpose of EUSSR is.

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
FCB general

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:17 pm

ottackon wrote:
FCB general wrote:When I see those European leaders together they only make me sick. The only association on them are squares full of gallows and nothing else. Then I figure out it's more likely to see poor people one day on them than those traitors who only know to destroy and sell own people's future for nothing.

I laugh whenever I watch this :mrgreen:

good one :lol:
I really hate that Schulz he is such a zealot...
Farage is great...
Last edited by ramsej84 on Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANKER » Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:22 pm

FCB general wrote:one big circus

With clowns and monkeys only.
"Football is very simple." - Kaiser Franck
JANKER

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:22 pm

@#12 I cannot believe that you are so naive or that all Germans became as such... You up there are playing with our inteligence...
Do you know what the deal with Turkey is all about?
Apart the money... Turks will have a free pass to europe... a step towards their accession in the EU.
Which also means that all those whom they are taking back can eventualy walk into europe without any problems...either thanks to Turkish passports or by other means...
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANKER » Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:30 pm

Van Rompuy looks like an alien... Would make a nice E.T..
JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby FCB general » Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:31 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Which also means that all those whom they are taking back can eventualy walk into europe without any problems...either thanks to Turkish passports or by other means...

Exactly. That's the first thing what people here in Croatia mentioned when they heard what do Turks demand and what will its sponsor Angela Merkel allow it in the name of EUSSR.

The second thing is that Erdogan is a criminal and assassin in Turkey and Syria.

‘Democracy, freedom and the rule of law’ have no value, Erdogan says [source]

This is a new level, he even quotes Hitler. He laughs in the face of the entire Earth and nobody does anything about this.

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
FCB general

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby JANKER » Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:33 pm

They're too busy shouting Dumb Trump.
JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby #12 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:41 pm

ramsej84 wrote:@#12 I cannot believe that you are so naive or that all Germans became as such... You up there are playing with our inteligence...
Do you know what the deal with Turkey is all about?
Apart the money... Turks will have a free pass to europe... a step towards their accession in the EU.
Which also means that all those whom they are taking back can eventualy walk into europe without any problems...either thanks to Turkish passports or by other means...

What do you think how long will the process of admitting a new member take, under those circumstances, in those times? ;)
Also this would play a role in the decision...
And I don't get why you get the idea that this is all due to MErkel... She doesn't have that much of a say... ;) We're complaining about some things (like TTIP) here too, you know?! ;)

Years of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby albanian7 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:45 pm

It's been more than six months for Greece. Not for your though. Didn't Germany gets around 1 million in the last six months?

If you like this deal, I am happy for you. But I think eventually your social system will break down and safety will go down (guess what, people from cultures where stealing an apple gets an arm cut won't really care about community service). And then this local 24% of AfD will become a national 24% ..... but hey, what do I know. I am sitting at home and no Syrians or Afghans will ever come around here anyway. Turks come here without a visa anyway - but it's not like we have one of the lowest unemployment rates AND most extensive social systems in the world. Our countries have one thing in common - you can work in the black market. You can pick fruits, or work in construction, or as a waiter or whatever in the black market, both here and in Germany. And you can definitely work with drugs and prostitution, both here and in Germany. A small % of those 80 million Turks want to come to Albania - and they are welcomed with open arms and heart. But a bigger % will want to come to Germany and good luck explaining to them that no, the 3-month visa doesn't include work. :D

As about TTIP: isn't Merkel pro-TTIP?
albanian7
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

Postby #12 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:51 pm

albanian7 wrote:It's been more than six months for Greece. Not for your though. Didn't Germany gets around 1 million in the last six months?

We got 1.3 million within the last 18 or so... And we've had discussions for about 30 now...
And no, I'm nlot really happy with it, I said that...

AfD would collapse our social system WAYYY earlier, as they want to reduce taxes for the rich... ;)
We have a tax plus of 17billion from last year... And those people will eventually - hopefully - work... I trust politicians will take measures to prevent that from happening...

And I think she is... Doesn't mean we all are though... (not everything is bad about it though, but the fact that it's so damn confidential is a problem...)
As I said - I'm not exactly a fan of hers... ;)

Years of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby albanian7 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:03 pm

I don't want AfD in power, I didn't say that.

If you think your social system will be fine with 1 million additional people on 400 Euro/mo, in times when you have one of the oldest population structures in the world, fine. I am happy about your social system in that situation.

Your surplus is 12 billion no? That's what our minister of Finance said when he talked about our surplus (the truth: we won't have a surplus, he's just bullshitting)

And wasn't the point of those 12/17 billion to go for debt payments, to ease the load for the next generation since you have the birthrate thing?

If you just have like 17 billion lying around and you have no idea what to do with them, providing refugees in Jordan and Lebanon with food and running water would be a good idea. An Euro stretches far more in poor countries. If you want to keep them inside Europe, give it to us! 1 billion Euro (not 17, 1) would literally save our ass for both 2016 and 2017. :D
albanian7
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:46 pm

I am sadly forecasting another deadly and devastating war in Europe; a war which will be making two particular nations very satisfied ... actually one nation cause the other is not supposed to exist...
FCbayerngeneral likes to compare Erdogan to Hitler. I think he is right... I am seeing some frightening parallels... In the begenning of his career Hitler was being taken lightly and nobody opposed his annexations with Germany until he was finally confronted after he invaded Poland.
The parallel is here Erdogan is being taken lightly and he is doing whatever he likes and is given whatever he wants...
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge