You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

World News Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: World News Thread

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:03 am

anasnemr wrote:If u reach it by democracy you leave it by democracy not by a military coup and screw the military that shoots and kills its own citizens.TRAITORS.

you are right there is no denying that.. but why the hell did they answer to the dog's call? They should have stayed in and let the two factions in the army and the Police to fight it out....
Just read that Sixty died ... for nothing...

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby anasnemr » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:08 am

ramsej84 wrote:
anasnemr wrote:If u reach it by democracy you leave it by democracy not by a military coup and screw the military that shoots and kills its own citizens.TRAITORS.

you are right there is no denying that.. but why the hell did they answer to the dog's call? They should have stayed in and let the two factions in the army and the Police to fight it out....
Just read that Sixty died ... for nothing...

Well that shows how loyal the people are to him and how much he is loved by the Turkish people.He might have been wrong for asking them to go in the streets but at the end of the day the people have to defend their country especially from traitors and if this military were really trying to do good for the citizens they wouldn't have killed them.
anasnemr
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:31 am

he is installing fundamentalism to the Turkish ppl... and they showed their true face with their chants...
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:27 am

ramsej84 wrote:he is installing fundamentalism to the Turkish ppl... and they showed their true face with their chants...

More than 50% of the Turkey is against the dog. 35% of them are Kurds and the other are secularists. Even if this attempt of coup fails, civil war is inevitable. Turkey has been boiling for too long and Atatürk's legacy was compromised long time ago, this is also a war against ISIL and radical islamism because Turkey as a main sponsor and a logistic support made it possible for those European and North African monsters to enter Syria in the last 4 years like there's no border or any restriction.
What the dog said about minarets and mosques in Germany some 10 years ago now it's demonstrated in Turkey.
The coup came actually too late, they should have done it back then with the imprisoned generals and senior officers and many things would be prevented during the last 6 years. They're saying that the lower officers are leading the action against the dog. Interesting that they didn't attack the prisons and released the sentenced generals as a some sort of sign against the islamic state.

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:57 am

sry to say this but the coup ppl where too soft... they should have acted with more force...

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:06 pm

ramsej84 wrote:sry to say this but the coup ppl where too soft... they should have acted with more force...

They don't want to kill own people even though there are around 100 dead already. Military thought it's enough to overtake the TV stations, but they didn't cut off the whole internet, the power supply, etc. If I'm not mistaken, they have a control of aircraft and they didn't knock down the dog's plane. Just by knocking the presidential airplane during the early morning they'd solve everything.
Yes, that's not a strong coup. The dog's loyalists are in police, courts, intelligence, top of the army hierarchy, media... He wants to have a private islamic state and that's what he's going to do if somebody doesn't stop him.
But the main problem is EUSSR which is a slave of USA, Saudi money and even the dog's bitch. We are so weak, but these elites really like to make us so strong when it comes to bark on Russia. No words to describe this yet to say what a sick world who strongly fights and defends for evil... :|

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
FCB general

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:12 pm

let me say just this and I stop...
F*** the West.

by the way 750 were already arrested.
The Dog won

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANKER » Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:45 pm

Interesting how an army which is experienced in coups didn't do the primary thing that is done in these cases, like arresting the president and all his officials and publish their humiliating defeat. In the contrary they've let him run free undisturbed...

Interesting how a small group of soldiers inside the army took a large number of tanks and helicopters, while not having any support from any key army leader.

Interesting how putschists called on people to go home, while the president called on his people to go onto the streets and interesting how the call was spread from minarets. Moreover, it looks like there was firing on the people, a putsch in these circumstances wouldn't have had the support of the masses, and this is the absurdity of the situation.

Interesting how a man that is known worldwide as an authoritarian ruler of Turkey, in the end is the biggest winner, notably after his failures in foreign policies with Russia and Izrael turning into a "defender" of democracy.

Interesting...
Last edited by JANKER on Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Football is very simple." - Kaiser Franck
JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:47 pm

JANKER wrote:Interesting how an army which is experienced in coups didn't do the primary thing that is done in these cases, like arresting the president and all his officials and publish their humiliating defeat. In the contrary they've let him run free undisturbed...

Interesting how a small group of soldiers inside the army took a large number of tanks and helicopters, while not having any support from any key army leader.

Interesting how putschists called on people to go home, while the president called on his people to go onto the streets and interesting how the call was spread from minarets. Moreover, it looks like there was firing on the people, a putsch with these circumstances wouldn't have had the support of the masses, and this is the absurdity of the situation.

Interesting how a man that is known worldwide as an authoritarian ruler of Turkey, in the end is the biggest winner, notably after his failures in foreign policies with Russia and Izrael turns into a "defender" of democracy.

Interesting...

a messa in scena? was it all made up ?

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANKER » Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:51 pm

ramsej84 wrote:a messa in scena? was it all made up ?

Messa in scena or inside job...
JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:12 pm

the dog's hotel was bombed exactly as he left...

the ones who the dog's finger was pointed out at said that they had no involvent however stated that it was a strange coup indeed.

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANKER » Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:20 pm

Now on the dog will have 100% control over everything... I don't want to know what will happen to the putschists... Sulltan Dog...
**** Europe if they want that scum in Europe.
JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby JANKER » Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:09 pm

JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby FCB general » Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:42 pm

In Večernji List they say 2745 court judges released from duty. Law coup or military coup?

The Greek government says a Turkish Blackhawk helicopter will be returned to Turkey "as soon as possible" but it will examine the asylum demand made by eight military personnel who were arrested after landing Saturday.

Spokeswoman Olga Gerovasili says: "The government is in contact with the Turkish authorities for...the return of the military helicopter as soon as possible."

As for the eight military passengers, "we will follow the procedures of international law. However, we give very serious considerations to the fact that (the Turkish military men) are accused, in their country, of violating the constitutional order and trying to overthrow democracy," she added.

Greek police say that the eight arrested Turks include two majors, four captains and two sergeants first class. This differs from Turkish sources that said they were two majors, a captain sand five privates.

FCB general

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:49 pm

What about Ukraine dear Police of the World aka usa?
What about Iraq and Syria?
What about Yemen?

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge