You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

World News Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Politics Thread

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:45 am

f*** you merkel and f*** the eu and f*** erdogan...May we leave this fractured union asap [source]
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:34 pm

EU leaders discuss Libya as migrant flows rise [source]
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:36 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
f*** you merkel and f*** the eu and f*** erdogan...May we leave this fractured union asap [source]

http://www.dnevno.hr/vijesti/svijet/genocidni-rat-o-kom-mediji-sute-turci-tenkovima-sravnili-cizre-mrtvi-civili-po-ulicama-dyiarbakira-zapad-kleci-pred-erdoganom-904973

Kurdish genocide or Armenian genocide vol. 2 is approved by the human rights monsters from EUSSR and USA. Not just that, the colony(Europe) decided to commit complete suicide agreeing the deal with those who are destroying complete cities, impose censorship, put opposition, journalists and university professors in jail, those who expose and criticize terrorist government...

"Independent" and "humanist" western media don't want to spread the truth about Kurdish cities and dead Kurdish civilians, AI, HWO, ICRC don't have anything to say nor do about that while they are very constant about Syria. Only evil satanic Russians and Russia Today are with their reporters in the middle of Dyarbakir reporting and they even started a petition #JusticeForKurds so the world prevent the lunatic of a dog.

The world's biggest lie, crap and disgrace i.e. UN so far did nothing about this and they surely won't do it because they strongly support this all the time. "Democracy and human rights" strike again.

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby KrampusIsReal » Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:50 pm

I tend to fall on the more conservative side here in America, I don't associate with any party but I tend to lean very conservative on Boarder security, Strong military, and personal freedoms. However I do believe in Healthcare should be a right not a privilege to the wealthy. the ACA here in the USA that Obama brought has made premiums skyrocket, caused a lot of people to lose full time jobs and have hours cut to be under the threshold for employer plans and the plans now suck.

One big thing this country was founded on was freedom of religion. Obamacare forces companies to provide birth control, and if you're catholic birth control is a sin.

I don't get paid a terrible salary but nothing great either. 16.35/hr but I get 2 weeks paid vacation a year, and health care through the company (Health savings account) is roughly 100/mo but the I have a huge deductible.

I also believe in pro choice, although I don't think abortion is right it's not my choice or the governments choice what a human does with her body.

Another thing I believe in is equal marriage. I am not gay, don't care if anyone is, if two people love each other they should be able to wed instead of asking the government for permission. besides the divorce rate is 50% and a joke.

with that being said I feel for Europe right now, My Italian (Sicilian) wife gets videos all the time of the "refugees" coming by rubber boat to the country. last night she showed me a video of a boat full of guys from Pakistan. All of them were 20-22 years old young males. They don't have the manhood to fight for their country, yet they have enough courage to get on a life boat and try to make it to greece? The scary thing to me that I noticed right away that they were clean shaven and their faces were really pale like they just shaved their beards off.

the poor europeans will have to feed these people and basically they will never go home being on the system the whole time.
Mia San Mia!
Deutscher Fußball Bund! WeltMeisters '54 '74 '90 '14
KrampusIsReal
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:09 pm

FCB general wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:

http://www.dnevno.hr/vijesti/svijet/genocidni-rat-o-kom-mediji-sute-turci-tenkovima-sravnili-cizre-mrtvi-civili-po-ulicama-dyiarbakira-zapad-kleci-pred-erdoganom-904973

Kurdish genocide or Armenian genocide vol. 2 is approved by the human rights monsters from EUSSR and USA. Not just that, the colony(Europe) decided to commit complete suicide agreeing the deal with those who are destroying complete cities, impose censorship, put opposition, journalists and university professors in jail, those who expose and criticize terrorist government...

"Independent" and "humanist" western media don't want to spread the truth about Kurdish cities and dead Kurdish civilians, AI, HWO, ICRC don't have anything to say nor do about that while they are very constant about Syria. Only evil satanic Russians and Russia Today are with their reporters in the middle of Dyarbakir reporting and they even started a petition #JusticeForKurds so the world prevent the lunatic of a dog.

The world's biggest lie, crap and disgrace i.e. UN so far did nothing about this and they surely won't do it because they strongly support this all the time. "Democracy and human rights" strike again.

Migrant boat seen being attacked by Turkish coastguard [source]
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:14 pm

KrampusIsReal wrote:I tend to fall on the more conservative side here in America, I don't associate with any party but I tend to lean very conservative on Boarder security, Strong military, and personal freedoms. However I do believe in Healthcare should be a right not a privilege to the wealthy. the ACA here in the USA that Obama brought has made premiums skyrocket, caused a lot of people to lose full time jobs and have hours cut to be under the threshold for employer plans and the plans now suck.

One big thing this country was founded on was freedom of religion. Obamacare forces companies to provide birth control, and if you're catholic birth control is a sin.

I don't get paid a terrible salary but nothing great either. 16.35/hr but I get 2 weeks paid vacation a year, and health care through the company (Health savings account) is roughly 100/mo but the I have a huge deductible.

I also believe in pro choice, although I don't think abortion is right it's not my choice or the governments choice what a human does with her body.

Another thing I believe in is equal marriage. I am not gay, don't care if anyone is, if two people love each other they should be able to wed instead of asking the government for permission. besides the divorce rate is 50% and a joke.

with that being said I feel for Europe right now, My Italian (Sicilian) wife gets videos all the time of the "refugees" coming by rubber boat to the country. last night she showed me a video of a boat full of guys from Pakistan. All of them were 20-22 years old young males. They don't have the manhood to fight for their country, yet they have enough courage to get on a life boat and try to make it to greece? The scary thing to me that I noticed right away that they were clean shaven and their faces were really pale like they just shaved their beards off.

the poor europeans will have to feed these people and basically they will never go home being on the system the whole time.

here they are...cooking [source]
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:20 pm

When I see those European leaders together they only make me sick. The only association on them are squares full of gallows and nothing else. Then I figure out it's more likely to see poor people one day on them than those traitors who only know to destroy and sell own people's future for nothing.

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
FCB general

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby JANKER » Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:23 pm

Salah Abdeslam: World's most-wanted fugitive and last surviving Paris attacker captured in Brussels by police [source]
"Football is very simple." - Kaiser Franck
JANKER

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby albanian7 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:56 pm

FCB general wrote:When I see those European leaders together they only make me sick. The only association on them are squares full of gallows and nothing else. Then I figure out it's more likely to see poor people one day on them than those traitors who only know to destroy and sell own people's future for nothing.

Watching EU summits make me want to watch my parliamentary sessions. Because while both sides are a bunch of traitorous thieves, at least mine can't do much damage anyway.

It boggles my mind how a continent of 500 million manages to elect leaders that are so clueless.
albanian7
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

Postby JANKER » Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:08 pm

albanian7 wrote:It boggles my mind how a continent of 500 million manages to elect leaders that are so clueless.

That's not a surprise, you can't trust masses for anything... Masses have some weird choices like Justin Bieber. :P
E non hai visto ancora niente...
JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby #12 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:11 pm

@ KRampus: they will have to some time... Because they don't get "on" the system (which is changing already...) just by being here... Most of them will be sent back after rejecting their application - problem is, that still takes way too much time... Also, I see no reason in your argument to "fight for their country" - what is there to fight for in Pakistan? They're not fleeing from an invaded country, you know?! At least most of them... Besides: I wouldn't fight... Why should I? Aside from the fact that I'm not trained in combat, I want to live in peace... If there's no peace here, I would try to get some place where it is...
Are you telling me, you believe that someone is willing to risk drowning in the **** mediterranean, because they could get some hundred bucks and communal accomodation here? I don't think so... Maybe it's the fake promises of free houses and whatnot, but I don't think anybody still honestly believes that... They don't live in holes, they get news too... ;)

About the rest of some comments here, just one example:
albanian7 wrote:It boggles my mind how a continent of 500 million manages to elect leaders that are so clueless.

I think you guys are mixing up things a little... Sounds like you're fed up with politicians and politics... I get that and I understand that... Me too, and while I agree, I think it's wrong to pretend they're all dumb and clueless... Politics takes time... Citizens want answers, and they want them fast... But we need to be patient, actions are taken, just look around...

@ ramseij: what are you implying? You wanted less people to come, didn't you? I agree with you, this "pact" is not a real solution... But it's definitely in favor of your wish - so why do you react THIS furiously? :D
Thanks for nothing, :pep: !!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:14 pm

@Janker and @Albanian you feel bad and you are not part of this madness... what about me then???
I am proud that for the MEP elec I have always voted for a particular man who represents a particular view...
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:19 pm

@#12
you know what ? you solved your problem and now they will start coming again from our side... well done...
as for why they leave... recently there was a case where a woman left cause she did not want to have her daughter's genital mutilated... So what? it is your culture madam... deal with it... if it is fuc**ed up it is not our business...fight to change these idiotic culture and you don't need to escape...
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANKER » Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:30 pm

ramsej84 wrote:@Janker and @Albanian you feel bad and you are not part of this madness... what about me then???
I am proud that for the MEP elec I have always voted for a particular man who represents a particular view...

We're like part of it... We have to do as they say from now... Just that we don't enjoy all the benefits but more like we're there to obey and have little say on anything. Gotta follow the instructions, the ones that we need least. :P
Last edited by JANKER on Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby albanian7 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:34 pm

#12 wrote:@ KRampus: they will have to some time... Because they don't get "on" the system (which is changing already...) just by being here... Most of them will be sent back after rejecting their application - problem is, that still takes way too much time... Also, I see no reason in your argument to "fight for their country" - what is there to fight for in Pakistan? They're not fleeing from an invaded country, you know?! At least most of them... Besides: I wouldn't fight... Why should I? Aside from the fact that I'm not trained in combat, I want to live in peace... If there's no peace here, I would try to get some place where it is...
Are you telling me, you believe that someone is willing to risk drowning in the **** mediterranean, because they could get some hundred bucks and communal accomodation here? I don't think so... Maybe it's the fake promises of free houses and whatnot, but I don't think anybody still honestly believes that... They don't live in holes, they get news too... ;)

About the rest of some comments here, just one example:

I think you guys are mixing up things a little... Sounds like you're fed up with politicians and politics... I get that and I understand that... Me too, and while I agree, I think it's wrong to pretend they're all dumb and clueless... Politics takes time... Citizens want answers, and they want them fast... But we need to be patient, actions are taken, just look around...

@ ramseij: what are you implying? You wanted less people to come, didn't you? I agree with you, this "pact" is not a real solution... But it's definitely in favor of your wish - so why do you react THIS furiously? :D

Yes, there's a time for patience. If you're not fed up after six months, that is your choice, your decision, your opinion.

"politics takes time .... we need to be patient"

It's like hearing Merkel on TV.

AND for the Maltese guys: is it possible that immigrants will use your country to come after this Turkey deal takes place?
albanian7
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge