You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

World News Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: World News Thread

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:21 pm

JANKER wrote:
Philippines president Rodrigo Duterte tells people to 'go ahead and kill' drug addicts [source]

a President with BIG BALLS =D>
However he might be killed very soon...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:25 pm

The Iranian Hulk on his mission against ISIS... to protect Shia Muslims [source]
may God (Allah) the true God be with him.
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:32 pm

Turkey's Erdogan wants to grant citizenship to Syrian refugees [source]

the DOG thinks that we are idiots...

They will leave his country and travel to Europe thanks to the visa free agreement the idiots of the eu agreed with him.

Then the eu bureaucrats wonder why normal and true europeans are giving their back to traditional political parties and opt for those parties with the true National interest at heart... Parties that can be called either far right or left...
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANKER » Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:50 pm

FC Bayern Munich condemns terror bombings in Saudi Arabia [source]
"Football is very simple." - Kaiser Franck
JANKER

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby FCB general » Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:17 pm

JANKER wrote:So Islam is not that united as some people try to present it...

You're aboslutely right. They are very far from united. Those Sunni tribes sell their lies successfully in some Western countries over the last 30-40 years mostly thanks to the ignorance of Western people, but the truth is once the Western people start searching, they find completely opposite thing and not to mention, the ongoing battle for Mohamed's successor that had started right after the prophet's death.
Wahhabi islam has been destroying islam itself but also everything around the world. The center of that corrupted and pervert cancer is Saudia Arabia. All ideas, radicalism, actions, preachers in the Sunni mosques come from the mentioned country. Before the 90's, you couldn't find a single extremist on the Balkan, especially in both former Yugoslavia states with a highlight on Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Even in Atatürk's Turkey they were easily eliminated every time when they tried to introduce islamism in society.

Over the last 25 years during and after the war in BiH, this element came and stayed present to nowadays. It's not good at all, because the national tensions were/are already very strong and if these guys jump into this, the past conflict might become a pinch of salt for the potential new one. :|

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby Dumbledore7 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:30 pm

FBI assessed that Clinton's email fiasco is down to carelessness and recommended no prosecution.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36711711
Dumbledore7
I post all the time

National Flag:
Indonesia
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby KrampusIsReal » Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:41 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:FBI assessed that Clinton's email fiasco is down to carelessness and recommended no prosecution.

of course...

Nothing like putting yourself at a different level yet they want snowden with a passion but he's not a clinton so he couldn't get away with it.
Mia San Mia!
Deutscher Fußball Bund! WeltMeisters '54 '74 '90 '14
KrampusIsReal
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby JANKER » Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:06 pm

JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby KrampusIsReal » Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:33 pm

I'm on the gulf side of florida so we don't have that issue. However I was at the beach Friday and it had a ton of seaweed in it and it sucked.
Mia San Mia!
Deutscher Fußball Bund! WeltMeisters '54 '74 '90 '14
KrampusIsReal
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:40 pm

FCB general wrote:
JANKER wrote:So Islam is not that united as some people try to present it...

You're aboslutely right. They are very far from united. Those Sunni tribes sell their lies successfully in some Western countries over the last 30-40 years mostly thanks to the ignorance of Western people, but the truth is once the Western people start searching, they find completely opposite thing and not to mention, the ongoing battle for Mohamed's successor that had started right after the prophet's death.
Wahhabi islam has been destroying islam itself but also everything around the world. The center of that corrupted and pervert cancer is Saudia Arabia. All ideas, radicalism, actions, preachers in the Sunni mosques come from the mentioned country. Before the 90's, you couldn't find a single extremist on the Balkan, especially in both former Yugoslavia states with a highlight on Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Even in Atatürk's Turkey they were easily eliminated every time when they tried to introduce islamism in society.

Over the last 25 years during and after the war in BiH, this element came and stayed present to nowadays. It's not good at all, because the national tensions were/are already very strong and if these guys jump into this, the past conflict might become a pinch of salt for the potential new one. :|

who knows maybe you unite together with the Muslims of goodwill and kill them all...

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:41 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:FBI assessed that Clinton's email fiasco is down to carelessness and recommended no prosecution.

:lol:
No surprises... after all She IS The Chosen One, no?
Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:27 pm

ramsej84 wrote:who knows maybe you unite together with the Muslims of goodwill and kill them all...

Hehe, yeah right... During the 90's in BiH, Croats fought against Serbs, Serbs against Croats and Bosniaks. Bosniaks fought against Serbs, then Bosniak started to fight against Croats, Croats against Bosniaks, in one moment Croats and Serbs didn't fight against each other but cooperate while they were fighting against Bosniaks, then Croats and Bosniaks stopped to fight against each other and together started to fight against Serbs. Among this all, there was a special area in Turkish Croatia(today Western Bosnia) where Bosniaks from that region fought against Serbs and the Bosniaks who were under Sarajevo command(but did not fight against Croats) and these guys also collaborated in some period with both Croats and Serbs against Sarajevo Bosniaks. :lol: Everyone fought against everyone. What an absurd war in some way.
But the trigger for all mess was one and only - Slobodan Milošević.

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
FCB general

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:31 pm

FCB general wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:who knows maybe you unite together with the Muslims of goodwill and kill them all...

Hehe, yeah right... During the 90's in BiH, Croats fought against Serbs, Serbs against Croats and Bosniaks. Bosniaks fought against Serbs, then Bosniak started to fight against Croats, Croats against Bosniaks, in one moment Croats and Serbs didn't fight against each other but cooperate while they were fighting against Bosniaks, then Croats and Bosniaks stopped to fight against each other and together started to fight against Serbs. Among this all, there was a special area in Turkish Croatia(today Western Bosnia) where Bosniaks from that region fought against Serbs and the Bosniaks who were under Sarajevo command(but did not fight against Croats) and these guys also collaborated in some period with both Croats and Serbs against Sarajevo Bosniaks. :lol: Everyone fought against everyone. What an absurd war in some way.
But the trigger for all mess was one and only - Slobodan Milošević.

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:51 pm

Yeah, exactly that reaction. Things around here can be either complicated or more complicated. Simplifying has never been an option. Otherwise, my country wouldn't have the EU's second worst country standard after Bulgaria which holds the EU's bottom.

Senator Admits The FBI Is "About To Ask Putin For His Copies Of Hillary's Emails" [source]

Zero Hedge rulez! 8)

FCB general

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby JANKER » Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:57 pm

FCB general wrote:Things around here can be either complicated or more complicated. Simplifying has never been an option.

Then EU decided to be the new Yugoslavia... and they'll soon be the new ex-Yugo. History repeats itself. :P
JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge