You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

World News Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Politics Thread

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:38 pm

Here criminality committed by Libyans and Somalis escalated ... ask some Maltese here and you see that it is the truth. Various factions from Libya fight each other on our streets ... Ok this is not the norm of the day but it happened on a good number of occasions.
Rapes by these guests increased as well...

as for Turks... Turks are different... and you know it...

You cannot change the way they think you can issue manuals on how to treat women as much as you like...

and yes you will end up in a minority... not only you mind you... because we are having 0 - 1 or maybe 2 children while they will have minimum 4
This may sound racist... but I don't wish that my country for instance cease to be as it was and we ruin what our forefathers died for...
We fought for centuries to free our little rock from the foreign rulers... And fought bravely against any of those who came to conquer ...
The rulers who came here where somewhat invited... When we were fed up by the Knights the French came ... however their reign lasted only two years...( and they spent the last year hiding in the Cities fort... until The British came and had to abandon the islands). cause they started to loot everything and when they touched our churches for our forefathers it was too much and they started ambushing them everywhere until they had to hide.

I don't mind few numbers it is healthy but when you have thousands of thousands that is scary... the problem as that these foreigners impose their culture at will...

In the past we had indians coming here. They settled perfectly worked hard opened businesses and integrated perfectly... they integrated so well that some of them even took Maltese names... married Maltese etc etc ... one of them is my cousin ...
The same can be told about the Chinese ... they too integrated well ...
But unfortunately the others do not.... and the PROBLEM is Religion... I am sorry but that is where the problem lies... Religion...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:10 pm

ramsej84 wrote:as for Turks... Turks are different... and you know it...

How so? I honestly don't... I think I'm just misunderstanding you because the way I just read it: are you assuming certain people have some sort of behavior in their DNA? Because THAT I would actually call racist... ;)

Of course it's scary... I'm not balming you for being scared... Thing is: even if they have 4 children, they have to mke a living for them... Children that live in poverty generally grow up to strive for a better life... And this is where education and hard work comes in... In two or three genrations, what you call a "majority/minority" will be very very close to the predominating culture... And I don't mind them being different... For example I don't think religion is part of my culture... For some it is... Culture is an individual thing that is forming a large nucleus in a society... And that is so big it only changes so much...

Religion always causes problems... But since I know you're pretty faithful I'm not gonna poke at it any further...
And I believe everything you just said, I don't even really want to debate it... Just a little food for thought here: don't you think that it's always this hard in the beginning? That right now, you're fighting for something that, in a couple of decades, others will describe the same way you just did now? That this is a process that cannot be concluded within days, weeks or months?
Maybe you don't want to "fight" this "fight"... But you really have no choice... Malta's an island... And that didn't protect them from the invaders you described... Building up walls(borders) is not gonna protect you now either... ;)

We have more people fleeing from home than ever before in the history of mankind... And they sure as hell can't all come here... And those we let in and that prove that they can't behave - I'm the first one to send them back one way ASAP, believe me... But I still think they deserve a chance...
Thanks for nothing, :pep: !!
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:26 pm

Thing is: even if they have 4 children, they have to mke a living for them... Children that live in poverty generally grow up to strive for a better life... And this is where education and hard work comes in..

No they don't ... they will suck from your social benefits...
I don't wish to continue on this subject... I respect your views, which I don't agree with... TBH I pity you and in the same time I am angry cause Germany won't be the same... actually the whole of Europe won't... I just pray that my country remains it has always been...
Good luck to you...
I just hope that you won't introduce the famous Law to make your ''temporary '' guests more comfy.

as for faithful ... I am not a zealot or a saint far from it...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ottackon » Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:29 pm

ottackon
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby Kovacic » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:19 pm

If they wanted, they could stop the war ( i mean the same ones that caused it ) but they wont cus they have no interests . And at the end the modern slaves of "My god is stronger than yours" ideology do what slaves are suposed to . People get decieved so easy, this is something only the right mssge can solve . and that mssge wont be sent in a small amount of time . Guess it has to take more lives and time to do so . And yes I'm not racist and i dont say that these people have war in their DNA's but it's a different culture . If you are socialized in a small town, you see people killed everyday, and you live a life of which you think without any value, you have no sense of peace . You are in search of an answer, and it's either die or become a Terrorist Doll after few years of brainwashing. It's sad but we are all doing nothing about it aside from commenting and watching on TV, yes ... I hope one day we will all become what we do instead of what we say :( .

Poslano sa mog 6045K koristeći Tapatalk
Kovacic
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

Postby JANKER » Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:31 am

Maybe it was posted before...

Erdogan’s Son Real ISIS Oil Minister, Behind Su24 Shoot Down [source]
"Football is very simple." - Kaiser Franck
JANKER

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby ottackon » Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:48 am

As long as they have Nato's umbrella, they will remain untouchable.
ottackon
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby FCB general » Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:53 pm

ottackon wrote:As long as they have Nato's umbrella, they will remain untouchable.

In other words, protection of "fredoom, democracy and human rights". :lolno:

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
FCB general

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby harry-muc » Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:05 pm

ramsej84 wrote: I pity you and in the same time I am angry cause Germany won't be the same...

nothing will be the same, thats part of evolution. 2000 years ago "we" worshipped odin and 80 years ago "we" tried to conquer europe...good old days. :mrgreen:
harry-muc
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:04 pm

Not that I'm particularly proud of it or anything, but I feel obliged to say: when talking about Europe, "we" didn't just "try"...

Years of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby JANKER » Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:20 pm

In some places Germans didn't find too much resistance, it was just like a German riding a bike for miles and claiming "this is ours now", without a single shot fired. :P
JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:36 pm

Not in tiny Malta though. :mrgreen:
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby JANKER » Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:41 pm

Germans were better than their Italian allies, if you had to pick of the two. At least by judging how they acted here.
JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Politics Thread

Postby #12 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:37 pm

There were military tactical geniuses that didn't dare to speak up anymore in the latter stages of the war because of the reputation Hitler gained in the first campaigns...
My former professor just recently published something on that...

Years of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:47 pm

#12 wrote:There were military tactical geniuses that didn't dare to speak up anymore in the latter stages of the war because of the reputation Hitler gained in the first campaigns...
My former professor just recently published something on that...

Digital or print? I'm interested in reading more about that.
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge